Left 4 Dead (Xbox 360)

dfo

CAGiversary!
Feedback
4 (100%)
Anyone seen a deal on this, either new or used? Seems to be going for ~ $42 shipped on eBay but I'd love to get it for a few dollars less!

[quote name='dfo']Anyone seen a deal on this, either new or used? Seems to be going for ~ $42 shipped on eBay but I'd love to get it for a few dollars less![/quote]

Saw it for 30% off at circuit city. Figures around $42.

Anyone seen a deal on this other than at CC? Can't always be lucky enough to find it in-stock at CC.

Good luck. They aren't exactly having issues selling this game, as everywhere I've looked locally, it's out of stock. I've been looking for it for my buddy (who just bought a 360) and after looking at 2 Gamestops, FYE, 2 Targets, 4 Walmarts, KMart, Circuit City and 2 Best Buys, I gave up and told him to get it online.

Just call me persistent, I guess.

$55 used at Gamestop.com

16% of w/ CAG16

10% off w/edge
Saver gets it shipped free

That's the best thing I could find, I'm betting this will be around in a few months but I'm not sure I can wait that long.

I'm still holding out hope to find this locally or a nice online deal.
I'm actually surprised more games haven't gone on sale post-christmas. And with the replay value of this, I'm guessing used won't be dropping as quickly.

I would probably hold off until the critics choice edition hits. I have a feeling itll be reduced price and if not the regular versions might see a slight drop anyway.

bread's done
Back