Left4Dead 2 - PC - Dell.com - $29.99 + 20% CB + FS

AznKid

CAGiversary!
Dell has Left4Dead 2 for the PC on sale for $29.99.

Bing Cashback for Dell is currently at a whopping 20%--you need to use the Search method, not the Merchant method.

Tax is $2.77 for CA residents.

5-7 Day Shipping is free; if you spend more than $49 (or two copies of the game), 3-5 Day Shipping is free.

I don't see Dell listed in the Bing search results for Left4Dead. Maybe I'm just dumb or maybe they've removed it?

[quote name='talon2099']Same result for me. Dell isn't listed in the Left4Dead 2 results.[/QUOTE]

Dont you have to search something like Cheap "insert high profile eletronic item" for the CB things to popup? Then go find what your looking for.

Well in this case it looks like the way to do it is to just search for Dell, then click the Dell link on the upper left side of the screen, then enter their official site which pops up the Bing 20% cashback window. Then choose the home store and then electronics and accessories to finally see a list of their sales items, including Left4Dead 2.

This is in fact the best deal for this. If I didn't have a load of Amazon credit I would have got it here. Bing Cashback is pretty simple to use.

bread's done
Back