Leftover Crack anyone?

karmapolice

CAGiversary!
Feedback
12 (100%)
I was wondering how many CAG's are fans of LOC, Morning Glory, Choking Victim, or INDK. Post your favorite song, Album, and variation of the band you like best.

Mine:

Choking Victim
No Gods No Managers
In My Grave

2nd Fave.

Leftover Crack
F*** World Trade
Burn Them Prisons

A few of my buddies seem to like 'em, but I can't say that the merging of ska and crust was such a good idea (like Elvis Presley's friend peanut butter and banana sammiches).

OTOH, Willie Nelson just put out a "reggae" album, so perhaps anything is possible. The only recorded sound that I will ever argue is *not* musical, however, is Yoko Ono.

The only recorded sound that I will ever argue is *not* musical, however, is Yoko Ono.

HA! that's just the tip of the iceberg. a huge fucking iceberg. believe it or not, she is looked up to by people in the avant/experimental scene, but the only people I know of that admit to liking her music are total deviants and Sonic Youth. :lol:

Edit: I have never heard of leftover crack, but that's a clever name.

Modium: Def. check out Morning Glory and Choking Victim. Choking Victim is mostly just punk but it still has some ska in once awhile.

I know there are quite a few LOC fans on these boards so lets keep it bumpin!

I'm not really into the "crack-rock-steady" stuff these days, but I must admit I picked up Choking Victim's album when it first came out because there was something refreshing and unique about it. But that faded long before they became Leftover Crack, INDK, or Morning Glory.

Since I only know Choking Victim, I'm going to go with "Suicide" from "No Gods, No Managers" -- we used to cover that song all the time, and I still enjoy hearing it to this day.

I'm not really into the "crack-rock-steady" stuff these days, but I must admit I picked up Choking Victim's album when it first came out because there was something refreshing and unique about it. But that faded long before they became Leftover Crack, INDK, or Morning Glory.

Since I only know Choking Victim, I'm going to go with "Suicide" from "No Gods, No Managers" -- we used to play that song all the time, and I still enjoy hearing it to this day.

I never heard of any those bands.

You know what I really hate...its this kind of music I think people call Emo. Its like Punk Rock with estrogen. Do you guys know what I am talking about?

LOC isnt emo, but yes i know what you speak of, and just about every punk fan or otherwise knows. Some of it is pretty good (AFI's last album) but stuff like Dashboard and Dave Mathews sucks.

bread's done
Back