Legend of Heroes II

Kenshindono

CAGiversary!
Feedback
7 (100%)
why is this game so rare/hard to find? The 3rd ones pretty cheap, and so is the first one.. the 2nd one though is way expensive new and used seems to almost always be disc only.

Ive been watching ebay for months for a manual/case copy and havent seen any except one that sold for like 50 bucks. Am i just having bad luck or is this game actually pretty rare?

I ask because i see a copy at my local gamestop (only one in like 40 miles) but its just a UMD by itself with no artwork or case, and its not in that great of shape =( Im wondering if I should grab it for now. Its only 5 bucks. They do have the covers avalible at the cover project i belive but im out of luck with the manual i think.

So should i just keep an eye out for a complete set, or grab the UMD for now despite its crappy condition and missing parts?

i grabbed the umd game looks rare, another guy on here said the second one is pretty rare, wanted it complete but that can be pretty diffcult lately with gamestop, plus psp owners throw out cases i think.

Yeah I was only able to find UMD only for this one myself at a Gamestop. I'd say just grab what you can as long as it works, I can't recall ever seeing this game after the time I picked it up.

picked it up. I gotta clean it off and test it out. It was in so so condition. Several light scratches on the umd case though the disk itself looked ok

blea i would have NEVER bought this normally, but i figure for 5 bucks i may as well get it now since it seems so hard to find complete online

wow that games rare lol i picked it up complete awhile ago... haven't played it yet since i never finished part 1 lol

I've had my copy for over a year and I bought it used for like 10 bucks complete. It's really not a rare game, but it is pretty hard to find complete.

I got super lucky and got all 3 mint from a CAG for $50 shipped. The prices for LoH 2 is terrible. Especially considering that trilogy sucks lol

[quote name='TraBuch']Such a horrible game too. It's a shame people are forced to spend so much money on that piece of crap.[/QUOTE]

I loved everything about the Legend of Heroes series. The 2nd game is actually my favorite and was very enjoyable. Gameplay wise the games are very basic, but the characters are well done and enjoyable and the story beats out most RPGs that I have played through. No complaints from me.

I would go ahead and grab the UMD disk from gamestop and then you can always grab the case,manual, and instructions here:
http://www.videogameinstructionbooklets.com/servlet/Categories

Much cheaper than buying a complete copy (which i own :D). Definitely worth a playthrough IMO. 30-hours of pure fun.

[quote name='GaveUpTomorrow']I loved everything about the Legend of Heroes series. The 2nd game is actually my favorite and was very enjoyable. Gameplay wise the games are very basic, but the characters are well done and enjoyable and the story beats out most RPGs that I have played through. No complaints from me.

I would go ahead and grab the UMD disk from gamestop and then you can always grab the case,manual, and instructions here:
http://www.videogameinstructionbooklets.com/servlet/Categories

Much cheaper than buying a complete copy (which i own :D). Definitely worth a playthrough IMO. 30-hours of pure fun.[/QUOTE]
How could you love the story when it had such a horrible localization? I didn't even know what the fuck was going on.

If it's "charms" attract some people, that's cool. In the scheme of RPGs on even just the PSP though, it's quite bad overall >_>

bread's done
Back