Legend of Heroes II

doomlv20

CAGiversary!
Feedback
4 (100%)
Is anyone playing this game? I picked it up when it came out because I liked the first one a lot, but I must say I'm disappointed with it. It just isn't as fun as the first one, they really increased the amount of enemies and they screwed up the magic. You used to have a couple of basic magic attacks that hit enemies within a certain radius, but now they changed them so the attacks only hit a single enemy, it really sucks when you get into an encounter with six enemies.

I dont know what it is about this game, but it just feels less fun than the first one, I'm still going to try to finish it, I think I'm about half way through it. I'm wondering if anyone else has an opinion on this game.

Well, the truth is, Legend of the Heroes II was released before Legend of the Heroes in Japan. Legend of the Heroes II originally wasn't turn-based, where the Japanaese version had action oriented battles, but they were change to turn-based for the U.S. version, so part of the problem could be the battle system wasn't intended to be like the first.

I dunno, but I'll probably get it sometime.

bread's done
Back