Legend of Zelda 3DS bundle

nickerous

CAGiversary!
Feedback
3 (100%)
Trying to find out information on the included version of Ocarina of Time. Will it have the case, or just the paperwork and the game card? I'm thinking about trading in the version I bought to knock some $ off the cost...

Did anyone have the Zelda edition DS Lite that bundled Phantom Hourglass? Did that game have the case or just paperwork and game card?

[quote name='nickerous']Trying to find out information on the included version of Ocarina of Time. Will it have the case, or just the paperwork and the game card? I'm thinking about trading in the version I bought to knock some $ off the cost...

Did anyone have the Zelda edition DS Lite that bundled Phantom Hourglass? Did that game have the case or just paperwork and game card?[/QUOTE]

It should come with the full game case.

Got mine today after a lot of trouble. Anyways its gorgeous! A warning for any fellow collectors who like to keep their stuff in good shape. There is no tab to open the box with so you have to "rip" it open which sucks, but the way they packaged the game you have to rip it from the side that has the image of Link and Epona. Really wish it would have just had a tab.

[quote name='maigoyume']If its the kind of box I think it is, you can just take a box cutter to the corner to open it up with minimal damage.[/QUOTE]

That is what I did with mine, I also cut the side that has the warnings printed not the nice printed side. Once the side is open you can cut the cardboard inside to get the game out. Not sure what the other guy was saying about having to cut the printed side to get the game out, who cares if the inside cardboard is cut.

bread's done
Back