Legend of Zelda Collector's Edition - Gamecube - FOR SALE

Status
Not open for further replies.

atomsk

CAGiversary!
Feedback
14 (100%)
This is the one with the four old Zelda games on one Gamecube disc. Mint case, manual and disc. I'm selling it to the highest bidder here. Since it goes for about 50 on ebay, I'm starting the bidding at 50 bucks. Post your bids here.

Why would I start it at less than 50? If I put it on ebay, I'd be able to get about that much. If nobody would pay more than that, then maybe I won't sell it and keep it until it becomes ultra rare.

Honestly ebay is your best bet by far, eb games has this in stock @ 39.99 before pplay15, your 10% edge code and saver for free shipping. Gamestop also has it in stok as well in many stores. If you are truly looking to sell it for 50+ right off the bat Ebay is your best bet.

[quote name='KingNES']Honestly ebay is your best bet by far, eb games has this in stock @ 39.99 before pplay15, your 10% edge code and saver for free shipping. Gamestop also has it in stok as well in many stores. If you are truly looking to sell it for 50+ right off the bat Ebay is your best bet.[/QUOTE]

He knows that cause he's a cheapagamer.

Anyway, to stay on topic, does this game runa chance f becoming really rare? Anyone know the procduction numbers or anything?

eBay has fees, ending fees, listing fees, and paypal fees if you go that route.

Here there is no fees.

Of the last 10 completed auctions only two went over $50. Some sold for as little as $30. Seems like a fair price would be $40. That is what I sold mine for here about 4-5 months back.

i have 2 unopened copies that i'm holding on to until the price [ hopefully ] goes up.

i never knew that they went as high as 50.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back