Legend of Zelda collectors edition

Ye0ldmario

CAGiversary!
Last week I was browsing through gamecube listings when I came across something odd. It was Legend of zelda collectors edition for the gamecube. Used copies of this usually go for $30-$40 at GS and that's about what they sell for on ebay. Take a look.

"Legend of Zelda Colectors Edition" - this is the misspelled listing

http://www.amazon.com/Legend-Zelda-..._1?ie=UTF8&s=videogames&qid=1252459217&sr=8-1

Notice there is an l missing in 'collectors' and it's in a different section. There are some listed at $3-$4 + shipping.

This is the one with the correct spelling. Priced from $25+ +shipping

http://www.amazon.com/Legend-Zelda-...ULV0/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1252459217&sr=8-1

So yeah, if anybody was wanting this game, or anyone wants to take advantage, there it is. I ordered 2 already still waiting for them to come in the mail. I'll post a pic soon if anybody wants to see......

I'd be wary of anything published by 'esrb nintindo'... I'm thinking bootlegs, maybe?

If anything, I'd be emailing sellers before buying.

Yeah I want to get this, but I have a feeling its a CD rom or some other game, (maybe the collector's edition of ocarina of time?) It doesn't specifically say its a gamecube game.

[quote name='DuelLadyS']I'd be wary of anything published by 'esrb nintindo'... I'm thinking bootlegs, maybe?

If anything, I'd be emailing sellers before buying.[/QUOTE]

33a5rtv.jpg

Someone bought the rest, probably from here.

So it was legit copies after all. Although I already own a copy, so it's no big deal to me even at that price.

Thanks for the tip. I ordered one from "buybacksgeorgesville" for $10.40 (14.39 w/shipping) on the 16th and it arrived today. It is a complete copy with a nice disc. Good deal.

One thing for CAGers to keep in mind . . . if you get screwed by a third-party seller on Amazon, you can file an A-Z claim and Amazon will reimburse you (and possibly punish a crooked seller).

Yeah, crock of crap this is:

"We're writing to inform you that your order 103-7821797-6541806 from
tunescdstv4 has been canceled because the item(s) you purchased were out
of stock. Please return and place your order again at a later time.

Our sellers strive to minimize canceled orders. We're sorry for the
inconvenience this has caused. Your credit card was not charged for this
order. If you have any questions regarding the cancelation of this order,
please contact tunescdstv4."

Except that it was charged, and no refund is to be found on my bank statement. Is this legit, or a bunch of crap? It's from "[email protected]"

Sorry to hear that abscess. Hope you can get your credit card company to refund that back.

I received mine a few days ago. It has a little outer wear on the box, but has no instruction manual. Kinda pisses me off, but i can find one on ebay or something.

bread's done
Back