Legend of Zelda:Link to the Past (GBA): $19.99 at ebgames. $12.99 PO at ebgames B&M.

rperez1025

CAGiversary!
Feedback
8 (100%)
NEW
http://www.ebgames.com/ebx/product/224379.asp

USED (use coupon codes CAG15, SAVER, and your Edge card)
http://www.ebgames.com/ebx/product/224382.asp

Does anyone know if this is going to be a universal pricecut? I would love to pick this up at Best Buy for $14.99 with GGC.

If you want to get it for $12.99 ($17.99 - $5), make sure you use the $5 coupon from the in-store flyer (the one with the $20 gift voucher for Paper Mario).

I was debating picking it up for $19.99 since I've been waiting for it for awhile, but I'm hoping I can find out any more information to see if this will get a price cut. This game and Final Fantasy: Dawn of Souls have been on my Cheapie radar for some time now.

[quote name='maxgle']weird, EB's May-June catalog listed the game for $24.99 pre-owned.
Really no idea if it's temporarily or not.[/QUOTE]

They also have Legacy of Goku II for $9.99 and Paper Mario for $49.99. I'd say they just have outdated prices in the book.

Just got Zelda for $7.78. One of the cartridge was mislabeled Zelda 2 so I got LOTP for $12.99 - $5.00 - $0.80 Edge. Lucky me or so I thought. Found out it's a pirated version. I'll be bringing it back along with my DS to find an original one.

Roufuss - coupon is in the catalog at EB.

[quote name='Kayday']Just got Zelda for $7.78. One of the cartridge was mislabeled Zelda 2 so I got LOTP for $12.99 - $5.00 - $0.80 Edge. Lucky me or so I thought. Found out it's a pirated version. I'll be bringing it back along with my DS to find an original one.

Roufuss - coupon is in the catalog at EB.[/QUOTE]

I've never seen a pirate version, how can you tell?

[quote name='Strider Turbulence']They also have Legacy of Goku II for $9.99 and Paper Mario for $49.99. I'd say they just have outdated prices in the book.[/QUOTE]

The catalogs are printed well in advance (1 or 2 months i believe). Prices can and do change, usually for the better.

[quote name='maxgle']I've never seen a pirate version, how can you tell?[/QUOTE]

There's an intro for the group who dumped the game. In this case, the intro was of Mode7. Also, I believe you can tell from the label on the catridge. Oh wells, I'm just gonna bring in my DS and try out all the LOTP they have until I find the right one.

[quote name='Kayday']
Roufuss - coupon is in the catalog at EB.[/QUOTE]

Oh, I knew that, I meant what does the coupon do?

5 dollars off any PO?

Roufuss, it's 5 off any PO GBA game on page 12:

Dragon Ball Z:Legend of Goku II
Castlevania CotM
Golden Sun
Metroid Fusion
Yugioh sacred cards
Super Mario Advance (SMB2)
Pokemon Ruby
Zelda LttP
Metroid Zero Mission

bread's done