Legend Of Zelda: Minish Cap $16.96 @ CC B&M

Billservo

CAGiversary!
I did a price check on a whim of LoZ: Minish Cap while at Circuit City today since I hadn't seen a copy of the game in stores for some time. The game was tagged $29.99 but rings up @ $16.96. I managed to find another copy in a different CC and it also rang up $16.96. If someone else can find a copy of this in store and confirm we can probably remove the YMMV- the trick is finding this game.

(I just saw a couple of Amazon sellers putting the game up for $40 and $99.)

I don't remember if it was part of the original list of $16.96 games or not, and if it wasn't then maybe new games were added. I don't think those Amazon sellers will get those prices because you can get it for a little over $30 shipped new on EBay (just checked because I was surprised people were asking so much for the game)

I had a REALLY hard time finding the game, and I finally found a copy @ CC and paid the full $30. It was the last copy in the store, and I don't think it would've sat there much longer, so I have no qualms about seeing this pricepoint.

MMM, I think this is a nice price! I payed in full the day it came out at Circuit City and I thought this game was worth it (because I

This is a great game, it's still my favorite on the GBA. The last boss (in his many, many forms) is a serious pain in the ass, however. The Energizer Bunny ain't got nothing on Vaati. >_

I had a super hard time finding this game also- and figured I probably missed my chance to get it at any kind of discount until I stumbled across these 2 copies. I had seen it at TRU now and then and it was always at full price but that was a few months ago.

I got it for 14.99 at K-Mart back in August. First time I'd been in a K-Mart in YEARS. It had been listed in the K-Mart clearance thread. I think it might actually be cheaper now- if you can find it of course. I haven't checked that thread for awhile, so I'm not sure.

***Just checked the thread: It's actually listed as $7 now.

I looked for a LONG time for this game, but I finally got it from Goozex and the guy even threw in the strategy guide for nothing! Anyway, if you can find the game at this price, I'd say jump on it.

Excellent game! Got it for about $8 on clearance at Sears a while back :) I highly reccomend buying at if you can find it at CC... or even if you find it at a store for sticker price because it is pretty rare.

Damn. No copies at the local CC. Must go work early tonight, stop by CC near work. :drool:

I was tempted to pick up Wade Hixton's Counter Punch, but $15 seemed like a little too much.

kspiff

Got the last copy from Store 416 (Huntington Beach, CA). It did ring up $16.96. More support for the theory that it might not be YMMV.

Just gotta say it: Thanks OP!

Picked this up at the Dayton Ohio CC this evening for 16.96. I've been trying to hunt this game down for awhile now. They still have one left.

I have a feeling that this title is going to be released as a Players Choice title within the next month or so, that would explain why it has disappeared from stores in the past few months.

Anybody want to do me a favor and pick one up? My CC didn't have one, and I can't find it anywhere online (nor do I trust anything GBA-related on eBay, just because there are some really amazing counterfeits out there). We could do $25 shipped, or even negotiate it...

Edited to remove the YMMV since we have some successes- CC prices are usually not YMMV anyway. Like I said, it's just hard to find now.

bread's done
Back