Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time 3D/Starfox 3D Both for $40 CITICARD MEMBERS ONLY!

Joe Fongul

CAGiversary!
Feedback
172 (100%)
Here's a great deal for two Nintendo 3DS titles. The only 'catch' is that you have to purchase it using a Citibank Credit Card or Debit Card only. This was a deal through Citibank that I received an e-mail about earlier. Figured the deal was good enough to share ;)

Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time 3D/Starfox 3D $39.99 Bundle . This deal includes Free Shipping....

There are more specials for other game related items (CoD: Black Ops PS3 $29.99, Halo Reach $25, Madden 12 PS3/360 $39.99) that are lukewarm at best. They did have a $39 Move Bundle that sold out. You can check the other deals out here.

yep i got a call. lol luckily i kept a zelda and a starfox sealed this time cuz i had a feeling theyd ask for it. theyre gonna send me a shipping label and im gonna send them back. good timing cuz next week i was gonna sell them on ebay. lol

i called them back, voicemail, left my number and email to get back to me with the ups label.. no call back... ball is in their court now

they better not charge me for them and if they do, they better charge me the buy 1 get 1 price and not both individually. but they got my email from the si

bread's done
Back