Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time (N64) on VC Monday!

Thank god, I have no money for Wii points and all my March spemdins is going towards WoW, lol (Need 30 day card and BC, lol). Finally something I don't have to worry about buying cuz I already own, lol.

Hard to justify this one, since I've still got the Ocarina/WW bonus disc.. basically it's going to be that version of the game, I'm betting, minus the master quest stuff.

Still a great, great addition for anyone who doesn't have it.

Get on with the earthbound, nintendo, already, though. Seriously.

I'll get it. I've played almost all of the the zelda's ,some for 10 mins. others I almost beat. Twilight princess is the the 1st one, that I'll end up beating(was almost finished with minish cap, bus my son erased my save). I'm about 60hrs in and heading towards the last dungon.

Hrm, if I remember right, this'll be the first VC release where a rumble would normally be supported, right?

... I wonder if they'll be holding to their no-rumble standard for VC games -- or if they'll wise up and use vibration via the Wiimote & GC controller. Otherwise, how're they going to replicate vibration at times in the game where it's necessary? (Sure, there are visual, non-tactile ways to show that -- but it's cooler when you have vibration.)

Just warning everyone that i'm heraing from PAL users who already have this.
It's NOT THE UPDATED OOT, but the 1st release... and the framerate is super bad. It's possible that they MAY do what they did with Mario Cart 64 and release a patch, but as of right now it's not too smooth on Wii.

Might want to wait a while.

Meh. Got three copies of it (N64, Wind Waker pre-order, Zelda 4-Pack) and I'm not interested in this. Bring on the Game Boy games and give Ages/Seasons.

bread's done
Back