Legend of Zelda orcarina of time 3ds for 11 bucks at target

[quote name='hiccupleftovers']How recent is the $20 price at bb? Is it still that price?[/QUOTE]

It was a Cyber Monday deal in November. I already had Zelda, but they also had Starfox 64 and Kid Icarus on sale for 20 as well! :cool:

[quote name='ApathyAndFlow']I worked at Target for close to six years. The "Online Item" sticker means that someone purchased the item off of Target.com and returned it in store. Even if that Target carries the EXACT same item already, they have to put the Online Item sticker on it. Usually they heavily discount the item in order to sell it quickly. At least this is what I was told by a coworker at guest services. One time I picked up The Third Birthday for PSP in store for $5 because it was an Online Item.

So any deal with an Online Item sticker is extremely YMMV as you can see.[/QUOTE]

Online item can also be used if an item has been deleted from the system because it missed it's clearance markdowns (or it was returned after it has been deleted because of clearance).

bread's done
Back