Legend Of Zelda Skyward Sword Bundle $69.99 at Frys B&M YMMV

lovehinabebop

CAG Veteran
Did not see this posted so just wanted to give a heads up. Just got back from Frys in Burbank and they had about 10 copies of Legend OF Zelda Skyward Sword Bundle at $69.99 available. Might be worth it for those looking for one to check your local Frys. I came close to paying $100 thinking it was sold out everywhere. Also i asked the employee at Best Buy and he said they would be getting some in next week.

[quote name='Chinese_cuisine']got mine from walmart today for 59.99.[/QUOTE]

What he said. I'm wondering if these are truly scarce, or if retailers were hoarding for holiday sales.

I'll second that bestbuy should be getting more in. When I called CS about them not giving me the $10 GC, they told me they can order another one for me even though it doesn't let you do it online, so they must have more stock.

[quote name='ShadowSx']If only there was a frys around here, been trying to find this bundle everywhere.[/QUOTE]

Check your local Gamestop. When I searched the store finder for the bundle in my area pretty much every store has it.

[quote name='remag']Check your local Gamestop. When I searched the store finder for the bundle in my area pretty much every store has it.[/QUOTE]

Nearest gamestop is a ~30min drive, won't be able to make the trip today but online they are in every store in the area so I shouldn't have a problem getting it. Thanks for pointing that out :)

Gonna try my luck at a 3rd walmart which is in a much less busy area from the other 2 I already visited, the $69.99 deal is still going today right?

I really don't understand why in the world they decided to make limited quantities of this bundle, yet make a gazillion for FlingSmash. It ends up being more expensive buying the game and a separate Wii Remote Plus just to play the damn game. :\

[quote name='remag']Check your local Gamestop. When I searched the store finder for the bundle in my area pretty much every store has it.[/QUOTE]

All my local gamestops were also showing in-stock online, and I called a few of them and they all said it sold out or they were still holding for people who pre-ordered. So YMMV.

Last edited by a moderator:
I don't know how limited these will turn out to be. Mario got another reprint for the 25th anniversary thing, so who knows.

[quote name='wugenius']I don't know how limited these will turn out to be. Mario got another reprint for the 25th anniversary thing, so who knows.[/QUOTE]
How many 25th Anniversaries can they have? Just kidding.

I wish I lived in an area that had a Fry's. Went out on a quest today to find this and had no luck. I checked the following stores, some even multiple locations:

Best Buy
Gamestop x 2
Kmart x 2
Meijers x 2
Target x 2
Toys"R"Us
Walmart x 2

Unless it magically appears in stock online somewhere I don't think I am going to be able to get this bundle. I hate the fact that you need a motion plus or I may have just settled for the standard version even though the gold remote looks beautiful.

[quote name='wugenius']Was at the frys in vegas on wednesday and they had 10+ also of the zelda.bundle. Worth a shot if u live near one.[/QUOTE]

I love that Fry's - almost always has what i'm looking for

Just got one from gamestop, they only had 2 left and the person infront of me got one also, so I got the last one luckily.

bread's done
Back