Legend of Zelda:Skyward Sword w/ Music Cd - $34.99 at Amazon (FSSS)

Or you can go to toys r us and get it for $29.99 this week. Spend over $50 on specific games including this one, and get a $10 GC.

[quote name='scottman']Or you can go to toys r us and get it for $29.99 this week. Spend over $50 on specific games including this one, and get a $10 GC.[/QUOTE]
Was this sale advertised? There is no mention of it on www.toysrus.com. Heck, the game isn't even listed.

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='kwang2009']Was this sale advertised? There is no mention of it on www.[B]toysrus[/B].com. Heck, the game isn't even listed.[/QUOTE]

It's on page 14 for me when I looked at the ad online. I haven't kept up but how common (or rare) is it to still find a copy with the cd?

[quote name='ChunLiBarbie']A couple of days ago, it was on the ToysRUs site. CD..Game.. $29.99[/QUOTE]
They better still carry it. :mad:

[quote name='kwang2009']They better still carry it. :mad:[/QUOTE]

I saw it in the store, too, a few days ago. More than likely, you have till Saturday to get it at that price. Not sure how their sales work. Odd it isn't showing on the site.

[quote name='Sway']It's on page 14 for me when I looked at the ad online. I haven't kept up but how common (or rare) is it to still find a copy with the cd?[/QUOTE]

I think every single copy still has the CD. And my TRU had at least 10 sitting on the shelf. I don't think it's rare at all yet, or if it will even go OOP until the players choice version comes out. Or maybe this sale is a sign that nintendo is done making this version, so time to clear stock.

Interesting. Twilight Princess didn't drop at all until they put out the Select version. Maybe it is because people know that the Wii is getting towards EOL.

[quote name='TheLongshot']Interesting. Twilight Princess didn't drop at all until they put out the Select version. Maybe it is because people know that the Wii is getting towards EOL.[/QUOTE]

Or maybe it's 'cause the game sucks and they know it. Lol. :applause:

[quote name='hollowfreak']Or maybe it's 'cause the game sucks and they know it. Lol. :applause:[/QUOTE]

No
1. its b/c Wii is at end of life and everyone knows it. This is the game they should have made when the Wii came out.
2. It's also easy as pie to hack these days. If they know how to hack it (and it does not take much), pretty much every game in the Wii library is free. Probably why all 1st party games that have been released the past few years have been on sale, where previous title never dropped in value.

Last edited by a moderator:
bread's done
Back