Legend of Zelda: Spirit Tracks $7.01@Sams YMMV

Madrocsz

CAGiversary!
Feedback
5 (100%)
Was just in sams and thus caught my attention not sure if its just my store or all but 7$ for any nintendo first party, especially the newest zelda is a steal imo. Grabbed last copy as I asked for 2 and was only one they had.

IMAG0328.jpg

It depends on why you need membership. If it's just for games yes. Especially since their gaming deals are terrible and with the exception of ymmv things like this and the 56 dollar psp the prices are all usually at or over msrp.

Now for groceries you can usually find some pretty good prices. Especially if you like shopping bulk. They even have some decent clothes, my favorite pair of jeans were bought there pretty cheap.

Good find on the Zelda game by the way.

[quote name='hellbringer333']Membership fees are horrible[/QUOTE]
Buying family supplies in bulk makes the game perk awesome.

I loved Phantom Hourglass and hated Spirit Tracks. The train riding is boring.
Even with that in mind, for that price, for anyone who has ever played a Zelda game and enjoyed it it's a good deal.

[quote name='emperordahc']BTW, I'll be looking for this today. Thanks, op![/QUOTE]

No luck at the Knoxville, TN store.

They had a grand total of perhaps ten DS games, and they were all garbage.

[quote name='folkie_1']I loved Phantom Hourglass and hated Spirit Tracks. The train riding is boring.[/QUOTE]

+1

The dungeons were good but take away the overworld exploration (you ride everywhere on the train) and it doesn't feel like a Zelda game anymore. Still worth 7 bucks if you're already a member.

Nice find. This is the only Zelda game I haven't played and come to think of it, this is an odd thing for me being the Zelda freak that I am. I shall hunt it down. Thanks!

bread's done
Back