Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess w/ Collectors Guide!

You could've saved a few cents by just listing your item at .99 or whatever. The bids will go up, trust me. I just sold mine and within one day of listing it, the auction went up to 150. Of course, there's been quite a few over the last week or two so the prices have kind of mellowed.

Good luck and free bump though! :)

[quote name='mike.m']You could've saved a few cents by just listing your item at .99 or whatever. The bids will go up, trust me. I just sold mine and within one day of listing it, the auction went up to 150. Of course, there's been quite a few over the last week or two so the prices have kind of mellowed.

Good luck and free bump though! :)[/QUOTE]

Yeah, I have seen a lot of them go over the last 10 days or so... the average starting price is between .99 and $100, but a couple of the last bundles to go were priced high. Should be interesting to see where it goes though.

Thanks for the tip though, something to keep in mind with future listings. (long time Half.com seller but only just started selling stuff on Ebay)

(btw, just added another listing to the OP)

Daily bump - and to let you know that I added two more items to the ebay listings this morning. (including Zelda for the Wii w/ collectors game guide)

Daily bump

Mike, you were right... the Ace Combat 6 bundle jumped up to triple digits pretty fast!

[quote name='Maizrim']Daily bump

Mike, you were right... the Ace Combat 6 bundle jumped up to triple digits pretty fast![/quote]

Yeah. Last couple that sold went for less than $150, so at least you're good on that.

[quote name='mike.m']Yeah. Last couple that sold went for less than $150, so at least you're good on that.[/QUOTE]

Should be a fun last day and a half... 20 watchers at this point.

(daily bump)

One last bump... less than 3 hours for the Ace Combat 6 bundle!

It seems to be more popular overseas... I have gotten messages from Germany, England, Hong Kong, Canada, Brazil and Australia.

bread's done
Back