Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess (Wii) $9.99

If you're lucky enough to find one in a Sears, it's $4.97 new there. Chances are slim, but worth checking the Google Products page.

Thanks, OP.

Last I checked, the Warehouse deals thread had gone off the rails, so I'd rather Warehouse deals not be posted there.

[quote name='11440']

Last I checked, the Warehouse deals thread had gone off the rails, so I'd rather Warehouse deals not be posted there.[/QUOTE]

True. Thanks op.

Great deal ! This is honestly my favorite zelda game (except for that stupid light bug collecting you did to power up those gods of the light) with oot as a closed second. I want a 3ds version of twilight princess so bad

[quote name='iGen']The best Zelda game (to date) for $10? What a deal![/QUOTE]

It was really good in my opinion but I didn't love it. I felt as though it was hard to get through at parts. I honestly love WW where most don't, but aLTtP may be my favorite.

[quote name='RealDeals']The OoT fanboys are going to eat you alive :booty:[/QUOTE]

They are nothing compaired to halo fanboys. My goodness they are a sad bunch (well the extreme ones anyway) and i acually agree with him that its the best of the series. They are both great games anyway

There's an amazon warehouse deals thread. I've even added a wiki so people can post deals like this in the op.

Thanks OP! I've been looking for a good deal on this one. I wish I'd seen it just a little sooner...could've got it with the free shipping from my other order. Ah well, thanks again!

[quote name='poker360']There's an amazon warehouse deals thread. I've even added a wiki so people can post deals like this in the op.[/QUOTE]

He explained his reasoning for not adding it to that thread. It is a good thing he created a new thread as well, as I would have missed the deal otherwise. Warehouse deals has been poor compared to what it used to be, so new threads need to be created like this.

Thanks OP!

[quote name='RealDeals']The OoT fanboys are going to eat you alive :booty:[/QUOTE]

They will eat you like a giant strip of BACON.
were-makin-a-meat-salad-FUCK-YOUR-LETTUCE.jpg

[quote name='poker360']There's an amazon warehouse deals thread. I've even added a wiki so people can post deals like this in the op.[/QUOTE]

I'm going to start a thread called "Video Game Deals." No other threads will be tolerated.

This is a good deal OP, thanks.

And Imma let you finish, but OoT is the best Zelda of all time.

And MM is the second best.

And WW is the third best.

And ALttP is the fourth best.

But after that, TP is the best Zelda of all time.

[quote name='iGen']The best Zelda game (to date) for $10? What a deal![/QUOTE]

id say this one was far too easy to be considered best zelda imo.. very very good game well worth $10 (well worth full price ;)). but i would even say i liked darksiders better then this:whistle2:# the end boss fight was just... disappointingly easy

Thank OP, I've been wanting to get this game for my little brother. It'll be his first Zelda, pretty momentous occasion ;)

You should put "used" in the title. But I wonder if these are still sealed, new stock that they are dumping as used because this version is discontinued. Anyone get theirs yet?

[quote name='scottman']You should put "used" in the title. But I wonder if these are still sealed, new stock that they are dumping as used because this version is discontinued. Anyone get theirs yet?[/QUOTE]

This was only posted yesterday. Today is Sunday. It's impossible for anyone to have gotten theirs.

[quote name='chickenbutt']This was only posted yesterday. Today is Sunday. It's impossible for anyone to have gotten theirs.[/QUOTE]

Yeah, I noticed that after I posted, but maybe someone ordered one before this thread went up.

I want to play this with my 6yo, but I think I will pass. It looks too scary. The werewolf thing is kind of creepy.

[quote name='chickenbutt']Never played a 3D Zelda game before, but I've played Oracle of Seasons and liked it. Should I get this one?[/QUOTE]

Play all of the newer Zelda games. The Minish Cap is passable; I played it religiously for a while and did everything, then there was nothing to make me come back after unlike most of the other games in the franchise. On the whole, all of the games are really excellent, each offering a unique yet familiar game play experience. You owe it to yourself as a gamer.

[quote name='Blade']Play all of the newer Zelda games. The Minish Cap is passable; I played it religiously for a while and did everything, then there was nothing to make me come back after unlike most of the other games in the franchise. On the whole, all of the games are really excellent, each offering a unique yet familiar game play experience. You owe it to yourself as a gamer.[/QUOTE]

Oh. I forgot about Minish Cap. I've played that one too. Other than Minish Cap, the newer ones would only be Wind Waker and Twilight Princess right?

^^There's also the Phantom Hourglass and it's sequel on the DS. I couldn't get into them however due to my dislike of the motion control scheme.

And I also agree that OoT is the best Zelda game, it truly feels more alive and personable than the other games in the franchise without overcomplicating things. I really liked TP when I played it, but it really felt like they tried to hard to overcomplicate things with the ridiculously large map, the annoying light bug game, and the 500 gadgets that were only used once. The dungeons also were much easier, and the bosses were easier (not that OoT's were hard). Still a great game, but no OoT.

Anywho, at $10 it's definitely worth a go!

[quote name='scottman']You should put "used" in the title. But I wonder if these are still sealed, new stock that they are dumping as used because this version is discontinued. Anyone get theirs yet?[/QUOTE]

All amazon warehouse games are plastic sealed. Something is up though because since I ordered mine when there was roughly 500 in stock the price has held and there's now about 375. That's a ridiculous amount of used like new copies. Also, these prices usually fluctuate hourly. Their like new copies are always mint, even come with unused inserts. I'll let y'all know Wednesday.

[quote name='Lord Draconus777']^^There's also the Phantom Hourglass and it's sequel on the DS. I couldn't get into them however due to my dislike of the motion control scheme.

And I also agree that OoT is the best Zelda game, it truly feels more alive and personable than the other games in the franchise without overcomplicating things. I really liked TP when I played it, but it really felt like they tried to hard to overcomplicate things with the ridiculously large map, the annoying light bug game, and the 500 gadgets that were only used once. The dungeons also were much easier, and the bosses were easier (not that OoT's were hard). Still a great game, but no OoT.

Anywho, at $10 it's definitely worth a go![/QUOTE]

Excluding the DS ones there aren't anymore right? I'm not going to play the DS ones. Hate using the touch screen.

I really wanted to play this game as I thoroughly enjoyed OoT and MM. However, I hate using Wii controls for gaming in general, and Zelda was no exception. I wish I had bought it for Gamecube instead but now the GC version is expensive. I ended up trading in my Wii TP before the second dungeon... just couldn't deal with the Wiimote wagging and what-not anymore.

Can't believe so many of you think this is the best Zelda of all time. Personally, I would rank it 5th, but how old are you guys? Have you not seen the masterpieces of OoT, ALttP, MM or even WW?

Would be a good deal except I don't have the time or the funds to play this right now. Just paid off a big credit card bill Hmmm. And I quit Zelda games at the fire level of OoT. Maybe I should go back and play everything I've missed over the years, including the GBA and the DS games. Hmmmm....

[quote name='0_0']Can't believe so many of you think this is the best Zelda of all time. Personally, I would rank it 5th, but how old are you guys? Have you not seen the masterpieces of OoT, ALttP, MM or even WW?[/QUOTE]

Folks can have different opinions. Im not sure it's the best but I've been waiting for this to drop to a cheap level to play before skyward sword.

[quote name='ijustw1n']Folks can have different opinions. Im not sure it's the best but I've been waiting for this to drop to a cheap level to play before skyward sword.[/QUOTE]

I dont think it will drop anymore. It's a good deal.

[quote name='0_0']Can't believe so many of you think this is the best Zelda of all time. Personally, I would rank it 5th, but how old are you guys? Have you not seen the masterpieces of OoT, ALttP, MM or even WW?[/QUOTE]

Yes we have. OOT and ALTTP have aged terribly. No matter how much lipstick you put on a pig, it's still a pig. Thank heavens I can enjoy modern games without a pair of rose-tinted nostalgia goggles glued to my face!

thanks, been waiting a long time for a real nice price on this game, also the original case makes this deal even sweeter! if i can get some club nintendo points then that would make this deal fantastic!

Back down to $9.99. 327 left. Maybe this is just a sporadic price.

Last edited by a moderator:
bread's done
Back