Legenda of Zelda Pre-order $37.05 Free S/S

fezlopez

CAGiversary!
Feedback
1 (100%)
Buy.com

Legend of Zelda, Pre-order for 3DS

http://www.buy.com/prod/221147927.html

Cashback is through Ebates. Ebates will give you 2.5% cashback for purchase.

http://www.ebates.com/stores/buy.com.htm?query=buy&position=3&type=suggest&store=1440

37.99 - .94 = $37.05.

Not the best deal, but it's something.

By the way, Amazon has it at $39.99 but PLEASE submit a lower price feedback to them. Here's the link:

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B0...&pf_rd_t=101&pf_rd_p=470939291&pf_rd_i=507846

And here is buy.com's price:

http://www.buy.com/prod/221147927.html

It's hard to get excited about a game's 4th release since the original debuted 13 years ago. There was already the Collector's Edition and Virtual Console download. Seriously, we need to stop giving Nintendo money for re-releasing the same games over and over. Mario All-Stars, anyone?

What you are sayin' makes senes. I"m excited over it bc I havent played it over 4 years completely. This was my favorite games. Again, I don't have any Nintendo products and only a 360.

But I do want it. However, I rather just buy a Wii U and play it on my TV, really.

[quote name='fezlopez']What you are sayin' makes senes. I"m excited over it bc I havent played it over 4 years completely. This was my favorite games. Again, I don't have any Nintendo products and only a 360.

But I do want it. However, I rather just buy a Wii U and play it on my TV, really.[/QUOTE]

I know this is a bit off topic bit has anyone heard if the Wii U will. Be able to play Gamecube games?

[quote name='Vap']I know this is a bit off topic bit has anyone heard if the Wii U will. Be able to play Gamecube games?[/QUOTE]

I'm incline to say yes, but dont take my word for it.

Best answer: Google.

[quote name='Vap']I know this is a bit off topic bit has anyone heard if the Wii U will. Be able to play Gamecube games?[/QUOTE]

From what I've read, no it will not.

As for OOT, the game looks better than ever and it's portable. I never beat Master Quest either. I've been meaning to get a 3DS and this is a good enough reason to.

Why do people complain when Nintendo re-releases good games but when Call of Duty/Madden/etc get yearly sequels, people are less vocal?

It's popular to hate on good material I guess. :/

[quote name='ApeOverlord007']Why do people complain when Nintendo re-releases good games but when Call of Duty/Madden/etc get yearly sequels, people are less vocal?

It's popular to hate on good material I guess. :/[/QUOTE]

COD and Madden aren't even the best examples. Let's point out FF1, FF2, and FF4. Each has been released on roughly 7 different consoles each, and almost every port released in the past year or two.

I'd use Pac-Man or Tetris, but they are the kind of game meant to be available to all. But full games I can hate on fairly easily.

[quote name='ApeOverlord007']Why do people complain when Nintendo re-releases good games but when Call of Duty/Madden/etc get yearly sequels, people are less vocal?

It's popular to hate on good material I guess. :/[/QUOTE]

Sequels provide something new (like new levels, weapons, modes, etc.), Nintendo's re-releases usually don't. But this is no mere re-release, it's a completely updated version so they don't deserve flak for this.

[quote name='Cheeseknight28']COD and Madden aren't even the best examples. Let's point out FF1, FF2, and FF4. Each has been released on roughly 7 different consoles each, and almost every port released in the past year or two.

I'd use Pac-Man or Tetris, but they are the kind of game meant to be available to all. But full games I can hate on fairly easily.[/QUOTE]

FF has jumped ship/console several times though, and has added things on each side too, not simply just re-encode stamped.

the GBA FF and Wiiware FF added to the now FFIV PSP.

[quote name='Vinny']Sequels provide something new (like new levels, weapons, modes, etc.), Nintendo's re-releases usually don't. But this is no mere re-release, it's a completely updated version so they don't deserve flak for this.[/QUOTE]

agreed here, this is as new as any remake in Hollywood. No one can refuse it.

As per the preorder... I think Kmart's 15 coupon back with the purchase of LoZ beats this hands down if you roll on the coupon train.

Thanks for the info guys. That really blows that I can't play my GC games on the Wii U. Guess I'll have to buy a Wii in order to play them. =(

[quote name='Vap']Thanks for the info guys. That really blows that I can't play my GC games on the Wii U. Guess I'll have to buy a Wii in order to play them. =([/QUOTE]

Just get a GCN :p I have one already set up for the GB Player so I'm set

bread's done
Back