Legit free stuff & rewards websites for doing surveys, etc.?

JaxMoney

CAGiversary!
Hey guys, was wondering if any of you know any good reputable sites that give away free stuff for doing surveys, etc.? (:speaktothehand: Please, don't post any bullcrap or referral links)

I've been a member of utalkback.com for quite some time now and have obtained a few GameStop gift cards now, and was hoping to find more sites like it. I stumbled across Points2Shop, but could use your opinions about it as well as others. Thanks in advance! :D

I made $60 in about a week at www.opinionoutpost.com (legit and checks came FAST). Be sure to answer everything truthfully, they flag anything suspicious and terminate your account...

Also, sign up for GameStop's newsletter and you may receive an email (random/luck) to join their www.e-rewards.com partnership. I've earned over $100 in GS GCs doing survey's here (you have to be invited by GameStop in order to receive GS GCs - if you join the site on your own you won't get them).

The thing that gets me about these survey sites is that if you count up how many hours you spent filling out surveys to get free money, most times it comes out to be lower than minimum wage. But it feels like free money, so...

[quote name='Lord Humongous']I made $60 in about a week at www.opinionoutpost.com (legit and checks came FAST). Be sure to answer everything truthfully, they flag anything suspicious and terminate your account...

Also, sign up for GameStop's newsletter and you may receive an email (random/luck) to join their www.e-rewards.com partnership. I've earned over $100 in GS GCs doing survey's here (you have to be invited by GameStop in order to receive GS GCs - if you join the site on your own you won't get them).[/QUOTE]

Awesome, will definitely look into those. Thanks a million man, 'preciate it. :D

[quote name='Cheapskate']The thing that gets me about these survey sites is that if you count up how many hours you spent filling out surveys to get free money, most times it comes out to be lower than minimum wage. But it feels like free money, so...[/QUOTE]

True, but it's not too noticeable. I do them sometimes when I'm bored at work. :D Plus most surveys are fairly short so it makes it worthwhile.

[quote name='Cheapskate']The thing that gets me about these survey sites is that if you count up how many hours you spent filling out surveys to get free money, most times it comes out to be lower than minimum wage. But it feels like free money, so...[/QUOTE]

When I did gaminglagoon a few years ago, I used a Firefox extension specifically for these kind of sites that auto filled the pages. Saved a ton of time, but I still kinda loss interest after a few months of doing it.

SwagBucks is pretty neat. It's basically Google with more advertisements; in return for a few more ads in your search results, you get points you can redeem for stuff. As you can see in my sig, I've made $15 in Amazon credit so far ($5 Amazon gift cards are really the only worthwhile thing you can redeem), and I've only been at it about a couple months.

I also agree with eRewards, though they haven't been sending me many surveys recently. All the other survey sites I've tried are just crap; basically, if your primary means of earning credit on a site is from referrals, don't bother with it. I haven't tried OpinionOutpost though, maybe I'll give it a shot.

You guys should try UTalkBack... I just requested my second $50 GameStop giftcard :D. I just signed up for Points2Shop yesterday, and it's kind of weird... needs some getting used to... so I'll see how that turns out. If you do P2S make sure you create a separate email account for spam lol.

I'll check out SwagBucks too, thanks!

bread's done
Back