LEGO Batman (2 hours?)

Casiotech

CAGiversary!
I beat this game in less than two hours, sure I didn't rummage everything but damn, this is shit for $30 bucks.

now I have the option to play as villains, not sure i want to, is there new content or the same levels again?

what's up with these lego games being so short???

I can't seem to put it down. My sons and I love the game. I am working on collecting every single item to get a 100%. Some of the cut scenes were laugh out loud funny. Sorry to hear that you feel that you got screwed by Lego. Since it is fairly new, you should try to trade it to a fellow CAG.

Had you not played the Star Wars or Indiana Jones games? They are all very similar, and all short games.

That's why I have just rented all of them. (I actually just rented Lego Batman the other night.)

The villain's levels are actually different from the hero levels. Some sections overlap a little, but overall, the levels are different. I just started going through the first chapter of the villain's side. I love these Lego games, but I love going for the 100%. Sorry you aren't digging it!

If you think just running through a LEGO game as fast as possible is the right way to play it, you're doing it wrong.

Also, you haven't even really beaten it yet. There are 15 more villain levels for you to do. And, FYI, the villains are the most fun part of the game.

Villian stages are better IMO. Also you have to buy all the characters and play through "free play". Go through the levels, using different characters to get all the hidden items. Doing this in co-op mode is what this game is about, not blowing through the story mode in two hours.

[quote name='bmulligan']Lego games are short ? Christ, The only one I finished was SW I.[/quote]

This is pretty much what I was going to say. I got LSW2 about 6 months after it came out and I still haven't finished it. I'd have to boot it up to check but I'm 99% sure that I'm well over 2 hours in.

collecting lego bolts is fun but not nearly as fun as bolts in the ratchet series.

It has replay value though so i'm going to try to get super hero on all the stages.

It's a good game overall, don't see why they charge $50 for the wii version, I would have bought that but decided $29 is better for the ps2 since it's exactly the same.

[quote name='Casiotech']collecting lego bolts is fun but not nearly as fun as bolts in the ratchet series.[/quote]

I dunno - both have their issues.

The magnetic wrench certainly makes picking up bolts easier.

But I love how the Lego games integrate bolt-finding with clever tasks like building a car or a disco.

bread's done
Back