LEGO Batman 2 Villian DLC - PowerUp Reward for 2000 points

hoofrog

CAGiversary!
Feedback
4 (100%)
I consider this a deal since it is usually only available to preorder customers but Gamestop's PowerUp rewards site has the LEGO Batman 2 Villian DLC for 2000 points (both 360 and PS3).

I found it by looking at the new rewards.

Now I just need to find a Heroes pack.

poweruprewards.com

This is over, "Pre-order lego Batman 2: DC Super Heros by Monday June 18th, and purchase it by Monday June 25th to get the 5-pack villian pack"

"Edit, I stand corrected. Sorry about that guys"

[quote name='draven1089']This is over, "Pre-order lego Batman 2: DC Super Heros by Monday June 18th, and purchase it by Monday June 25th to get the 5-pack villian pack"[/QUOTE]
Did you not even read the op?

[quote name='draven1089']This is over, "Pre-order lego Batman 2: DC Super Heros by Monday June 18th, and purchase it by Monday June 25th to get the 5-pack villian pack"[/QUOTE]

your mistaken bro. Your right on that, but if you didnt preorder for 2000 points you can get said dlc. Look up newest rewards and it will be on the second page.

I would love to trade fr a code is someone is down. Just shoot me a pm.

edit- NVM, got 1. As for what Kerig is saying I totally agree, but were at a point where preorder dlc is made so it gives the buyer more of a reason to buy launch day. Its sad that its turned to this, but thats where were at now.

Last edited by a moderator:
I won't be able to unlock Gorilla Grodd or Bizzaro just by playing the game or entering a generic secret code? This is most of the appeal of the LEGO games. Paid/pre-order DLC characters are really overstepping some boundaries.

I honestly thought the reason why they were offering the Lex Luthor mini-fig as a pre-order is because they knew better than to lock out appealing playable characters.

[quote name='elessar123']It's only 2000 points though.[/QUOTE]
That's at best $100 spent on used games. I suppose if you actually shop at Gamestop it's not a big deal :)

It's actually nice of GS to offer this for those who don't pre-order/buy new games; I'm putting full blame with stinkeyes on those responsible for choosing to make characters in a kid's game exclusive/paid DLC.

[quote name='Kerig']That's at best $100 spent on used games. I suppose if you actually shop at Gamestop it's not a big deal :)[/QUOTE]

50k lifetime points, don't really flip much, and definitely didn't spend $50k for the points, so it's in reality a lot less than $100 in used games.

50k points = $2,500 worth of transactions. (20 points per dollar on used & trade-ins)

My lifetime points earned are either 50 or zero, depending on whether or not they gave me points for "pre-ordering" AC3 when I bought the steelbook for $5.

I have almost 200,000 lifetime points thanks to all the trading I do. And thanks for the heads up, OP! I picked up a couple of these codes!

[quote name='Saix_XIII']Is this DLC just an early unlock or does it give you new characters that you can't get any other way?[/QUOTE]

I don't think it's an early unlock. When I redeemed my super hero pack, they appeared in their own row below the normal characters. And they should only be available in free play anyways.

[quote name='Kerig']50k points = $2,500 worth of transactions. (20 points per dollar on used & trade-ins)
[/QUOTE]
That's really sad to see the figure numbers cause I accumulated 50k+ lifetime points and I only signed up for PUR 3 months ago...
:whistle2:#

I didn't read closely enough and purchased the PS3 villains instead of the 360 villains. I don't own a PS3, and they won't refund my dum-dum click, so the first person to enter this code on their PS3 wins 5 villain skins with my compliments:

C6PJ-2ANL-8PB9

[quote name='impactedcolon']I didn't read closely enough and purchased the PS3 villains instead of the 360 villains. I don't own a PS3, and they won't refund my dum-dum click, so the first person to enter this code on their PS3 wins 5 villain skins with my compliments:

C6PJ-2ANL-8PB9[/QUOTE]

I would have redeemed a 360 one and traded you, but it's probably too late.

Thanks for the heads up. I don't have this game but my buddy's kid just got it and loves it so I passed it on to him.

If anyone wants to trade for a code, let me know. I have plenty of points. Currently I need a :ps3:Madden 12 online code or any DLC for :ps3:Modern Warfare 3 or :ps3:Batman:Arkham City.

Have some points I'm not using that I'd be willing to use on some DLC for trade or sale. Let me know! I was thinking like $6 for a code.

I have online passes for:
Kingdoms of Amalur Xbox
Uncharted 3
Ratchet & Clank all 4 one

If anyone is interested in these I'd trade one for a code (xbox 360) I dont usually mess around with trading but see people offering up codes for DLC trades. PM if interested.

[quote name='Brother Daz']I have online passes for:
Kingdoms of Amalur Xbox
Uncharted 3
Ratchet & Clank all 4 one

If anyone is interested in these I'd trade one for a code (xbox 360) I dont usually mess around with trading but see people offering up codes for DLC trades. PM if interested.[/QUOTE]

According to your trophy card you have played Uncharted 3 online. You have a second code?

[quote name='GamingGator']According to your trophy card you have played Uncharted 3 online. You have a second code?[/QUOTE]
Whats up detective, yeah I have another unused code

[quote name='Brother Daz']Whats up detective, yeah I have another unused code[/QUOTE]

oh-snap-04.jpg

[quote name='Brother Daz']Whats up detective, yeah I have another unused code[/QUOTE]

Just checking because I am kind of interested. I have been waiting and hoping Uncharted 3 would go on sale at gamefly so I could be assured to get a code, but I am getting tired of waiting. If there was a B2G1 used on at Gamestop right now, I would definitely take you up on this. Thinking about it anyway, but since I couldn't test the code felt I needed to ask. Thought it might be info others considering it might want too.

[quote name='GamingGator']Just checking because I am kind of interested. I have been waiting and hoping Uncharted 3 would go on sale at gamefly so I could be assured to get a code, but I am getting tired of waiting. If there was a B2G1 used on at Gamestop right now, I would definitely take you up on this. Thinking about it anyway, but since I couldn't test the code felt I needed to ask. Thought it might be info others considering it might want too.[/QUOTE]
Its all good. I had redeemed my first pass when I got the game at launch, then picked up the CE a few months back and still have the pass from it. IDK if it includes anything special since its from the CE. Looking at it, it seems to be the exact same thing though.

Im a honest, trustworthy person. I know I dont have much feedback here on CAG but here is my ebay account with 100% positive feedback.

I dont have any points cuz i refuse to shop at gamestop anymore, but if somebody has an extra villain or heroes code for xbox 360 i have a few r-type deminsions and the maw xbox live arcade game codes available for trade for either one if anyone is interested.

[quote name='Kerig']

It's actually nice of GS to offer this for those who don't pre-order/buy new games; I'm putting full blame with stinkeyes on those responsible for choosing to make characters in a kid's game exclusive/paid DLC.[/QUOTE]

Nice of them? They're just encouraging people to spend $5 less on a used copy.
And that would be GS and the pub/dev of the game.

I've never had an issue getting the guys at my GS to print me a code out of the computer for any preorder bonuses that I want... Maybe it's just because the guys at my GS are cool, but it may be worth a try of you really wanted a code.

Anyone have an extra? I have Batman AC online passes and Catwoman DLC for both PS3 and Xbox 360 (might have Robin DLC as well)

[quote name='joshnorm']Anyone have an extra? I have Batman AC online passes and Catwoman DLC for both PS3 and Xbox 360 (might have Robin DLC as well)[/QUOTE]

I will trade you for the Batman codes for ps3. PM me and let me know which system you want it for.

[quote name='FaintDeftone']What is the point in having this? Is it really worth using 2000 points for?[/QUOTE]

Its only 2000 points. If this get put on the marketplace for download, PSN or MS could easily make this dlc $4-$5. You get 5 additional villans.

Captain Cold- Cool as the North Pole
Black Manta- The BeezNeez
Bizarro- Um ?
Gorilla Grodd- Who doesnt like a homicidal intelligent gorilla
Black Adam- Nuff said

[quote name='AllFrankedUp']Got my Madden pass. Thanks tsa4lyfe. Still have enough points for one more code if anyone wants to trade some Arkham City codes.[/QUOTE]

PM me if you still need Arkham city codes. I got for PS3

I got an Arkham City Catwoman code (ps3 or xbox 360) if anyone is willing to trade PM me

Last edited by a moderator:
bread's done
Back