Lego Batman: $35 for 360/Wii/PS3 & Fear 2: $42 360/PS3 - Few Others @ Warner Bros

The Successful Dropout

CAGiversary!
Feedback
101 (100%)
http://whv.warnerbros.com/WHVPORTAL/Portal/homepage.jsp

You have to use coupon code: ANWBTS (30% off)
You have to purchase 2 items (can mix and match with dvds).
Free Shipping on orders over $50 (shipping is pricey otherwise).
To maximize your savings if you're buying any DVDs, check DeepDiscount's price and take 20% off DeepDiscount's price to see if it will be cheaper at DeepDiscount in a month or so (assuming they hold their bi-anual sale).

This coupon deal is in a thread in the DVD section of CAG, but I guess nobody was aware that you could use it on the select games that they have as well.

The site stinks to navigate. When you click on the link, it's not simple enough to go to the GAMES section. You have to click the Lego Batman picture on the left and then click the GAMES section from that page. Or just click here.

Lego Batman 360, PS3, Wii - $35
Lego Batman PC, PS2, DS, PSP - $21

Fear 2 360, PS3 - $42
Fear 2 PC - $35

Friends PS2, PC - $14

Speed Racer PS2, DS, Wii - $14

Alvin and the Chipmunks PC, DS, Wii - $14

Flat Out 360, PSP - $14

Justice League Heroes XBOX, PSP - $14

Conflict Denied Ops 360, PS3 - $28
Conflict Denied Ops PC - $21

Tom & Jerry Tales DS - $14

Lego Star Wars GC, PS2, PC - $!4

Hitman Blood Money PS2 - $14

Kane & Lynch PC - $14

300 PSP - $14

Age of Conan PC - $35

Looney Tunes Duck Amuck DS - $14

Looney Tunes Acme Arsenal 360, PS2, Wii - $14

Last edited by a moderator:
Awesome. I missed this over in the DVD section. Picked up Lego Batman PS3 and Pushing Daisies BD for just under $55 shipped. Thanks!

[quote name='mitch079']You can also mix & match, meaning 1 DVD and 1 game.[/quote]

Yeah, I'm trying to find a bluray I don't already have though. The only one I don't have that I might consider would be Speed Racer for $19.00. I don't want to pay that much for a bluray without lossless audio though. I'll find something. :bomb:

Great post! There are some (probably lousy) good games for kids in there with all that licensed stuff. Anyone played Speed Racer for Wii?

Great find! Ordered Lego Batman and Terminator: The Sarah Connor Chronicles Season 1 DVD for $51.06 w/free shipping.

Thanks OP!!!

[quote name='jkanownik']What exactly does the coupon do? Is it an X off of Y or buy 1 get 1 X off?[/quote]

I was about to second this confusion, but finally found the old DVD thread (from 6/30, it's so old it had to be resurrected) here:

http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=185251

The actual coupon discount seems to be 30% off 2 or more DVDs, BDs, or games (mix and match, buy as much as you'd like). Offer also includes pre-orders.

Lego Batman, great game, just tried it for a few hours!

batman.jpg

Added V for Vendetta Blu-Ray to get the total to $51...tax in Texas though.

Still...makes an early dent in my Xmas shopping. Thx OP.

Not a bad deal. I may just wait and see if TRU does the Buy 2 Get 1 free deal again and get this game along with the Lego Indy and SW games.

Nice - In for 2, thanks to the OP -- anybody ever order from them before and know how long they normally take to ship?

I got Fear 2 + Batman Begins for $55 but I'll go back for a version of Lego Batman (not sure which) + some other Blu ray later...

Some good prices on the BD pre-orders - Journey to the Center of the Earth, Polar Express 3D and Clone Wars are all $18.86 after discount. You won't find a better price than that on DDD.

Plus WB shipping overnights everything to you, so you get it on release day. Beats DDD slow shipping speeds.

Thanks OP! Picked up LEGO Batman X360 as well!

EDIT: Also got Speed Racer for PS2, seems to be a pretty good game.

Nice deal. I picked up LEGO Batman for 360 and the first season of The Sarah Conner Chronicles on Blu-ray, the total came out to about $60.

Batman 360 and BD Dark City for $55 after taxes (CO). Wasn't sure if it would work w/ pre-orders, but Beetlejuice SE and Band of Brother BD were tempting.

It works w/Pre-orders...they don't charge you till it ships...but they do put a temporary hold on your card so beware of using a debit card on pre-orders.

I don't know what I'm doing wrong. I try to apply the coupon for Lego Batman and get:

"Sorry, your purchase does not qualify for this coupon."

Stays at $49.99

[quote name='megashock5']I don't know what I'm doing wrong. I try to apply the coupon for Lego Batman and get:

"Sorry, your purchase does not qualify for this coupon."

Stays at $49.99[/quote]

You have to have atleast 2 items in your cart...which will save you more money in the long run because orders over $50 get free shipping. Order a DVD or Blu-Ray to go along with your order.

[quote name='OGHowie']Do preorder items ship separately with free shipping?[/QUOTE]

Yes. From my confirmation email.

Standard delivery is 5-7 business days. All in-stock merchandise will ship upon receipt, any Advance Order items will ship to arrive on or about release date. Advance Order release dates are subject to change without notice.

Thanks for posting this. Nice deal there. I went for the game and Terminator.

Have to say, the site is one of the worst stores to navigate.

Thanks OP! I picked up Speed Racer, Dark City:DC, and Pushing Dasies S:1 all on Blu-Ray for around $55 after the coupon!

[quote name='kcwhite']Was hoping to pre order Dark Knight blu-ray but I don't see it?[/QUOTE]

Yeah, was thinking the same. I'd be in for FEAR 2 and The Dark Knight.

Also, there's tax for CA.

Last edited by a moderator:
Ended up snagging Batman Gotham Knight bluray along with the Batman game for about 53 dollars shipped. THanks OP. :)

bread's done
Back