Lego batman 9.99 w/ free shipping @ newegg

bio1331

CAGiversary!
Lego batman is going for 9.99 for the 360, ps3 and wii. I addition you get some animated batman DVD. If you are a fan of the Lego games I highly recommend this one, more of the same but I view that as a good thing.

Seems like a nice price. I would have played Lego Batman, but it seems to me your enjoyment of the Lego games is based largely on your familiarity with the franchise. As I'm only familiar with the Batman movies, I would miss a lot of the humor and references to other Batman universe characters and situations.

Lego Harry Potter now, I adored.

I think this was my fav of all the lego games. I used to watch the animated batman series and they used the character models from that show which was cool. The gadgets and diff. Suits u get to used are cool but the best is throwing the batarang at multiple targets. Great buy it this price imo...

Thanks OP, been wanting to try this, my backlog is outrageous but, at $9.99 with no tax and free shipping, you can't really pass it up.

[quote name='Jabrim']Thanks OP, been wanting to try this, my backlog is outrageous but, at $9.99 with no tax and free shipping, you can't really pass it up.[/QUOTE]

In the same boat. I have been getting back into batman love though, with the news about the dark knight returns :)

Finishing RDR, AC:Brotherhood, with Fallout 3, NFS:HP, Donkey Kong and more waiting for me to come back to

I have a buying problem hehe:roll:

I'm still pissed that Newegg made me pay return shipping on the :360: MK vs DC they sent me that didn't play.

fuckers had the nerve to offer me "low cost return shipping via their partnership with UPS" for the amazing price of $9.xx... I paid $10.99 w/ FS for the game :bomb:

They received my RMA yesterday, they better credit me the cost of shipping it back.

[quote name='blindinglights']I'm still pissed that Newegg made me pay return shipping on the :360: MK vs DC they sent me that didn't play.

fuckers had the nerve to offer me "low cost return shipping via their partnership with UPS" for the amazing price of $9.xx... I paid $10.99 w/ FS for the game :bomb:

They received my RMA yesterday, they better credit me the cost of shipping it back.[/QUOTE]

why didn't you just send it out on your own for 2 bucks? Or, if you want to be an asshole, buy it used from Gamestop, switch the discs, say it doesnt work and just take the refund

[quote name='FlyingMonkey9']why didn't you just send it out on your own for 2 bucks? Or, if you want to be an asshole, buy it used from Gamestop, switch the discs, say it doesnt work and just take the refund[/QUOTE]

I said they offered me that, I didn't actually use it. I went to the Post Office and mailed it, but after using Amazon so much and being used to printable return labels, it was a pain in the ass. Nothing during the RMA procedure said they would be crediting me for the return shipping, but I'm hoping they do.

Damn that sucks blindinglights. I know a lot of people were worried about the :360: discs not playing on that deal, but didn't hear about anyone actually getting a bum disc. Guess I'm lucky that mine worked out OK.

As far as LEGO Batman goes, that shit sold out quick! Glad I got in on it. Thanks again OP.

[quote name='bsmiff']Damn that sucks blindinglights. I know a lot of people were worried about the :360: discs not playing on that deal, but didn't hear about anyone actually getting a bum disc. Guess I'm lucky that mine worked out OK.

As far as LEGO Batman goes, that shit sold out quick! Glad I got in on it. Thanks again OP.[/QUOTE]

Yeah, since I got my first PlayStation I've never had a disc-based game be bad out of the box. I'm not sure what was wrong with it. It looked flawless.

bread's done
Back