Lego Batman for Xbox 360 $19.99 USED at FamilyVideo.com

Great game for the price.
I got it for free with my Xbox 360 from Amazon a month ago and i still play it.

[quote name='bmachine']Sucks that the manuals aren't included.[/quote]

They don't guarantee that manuals will be included. I've received manuals with 2 out of 3 games I ordered, other people have reported always receiving manuals.

I finished this and it's a really fun game if you are into Lego games or Batman check it out.

Family Video just opened up a store locally and i'm really liking their multiple copies of new releases and rental options: 1, 2, 5 days. Won't rent as many games once the new member deals go away but their movie rental prices will still be cheap. Check um out if you have a local FV.

This game is going to continue to be super cheap after all of those holiday bundles get sold. I'm busy playing Fallout 3, Fable 2, and soon Gears, so I'll wait on this one and pick it up locally or new online when the market is flooded. Family Video is smart to get rid of their B grade stock while they can.

I ordered 2 games before... Bad Company and Lego Indy, neither had the manual, both had some sort of sticker around the disc hole that said Family Video with a bar code. They peeled off pretty easy though.

Well, $24.99 still isn't too bad of a deal. I mean, it is still 900 points ($45) on Goozex with NO offers. That would be an easy flip even without the manual.

[quote name='allen9917']BTW they also have bad company for 19.99.[/quote]

I think this is a great deal too. However, I do with you were guaranteed the manual. I usually buy for my game collection, not to trade later so I like having the manuals. $35 new is the cheapest I've seen this game.

Can you get these same deals and prices at the B&M Family Video stores?

Got Frontlines from them awhile ago. No manual, disc was pretty scratched and there was a weird FamilyVideo sticker around the center of the disc. In the future I think I'll stick with Gamefly for used games.

bread's done
Back