LEGO Deals 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hill House is $70!!? From the looks of it, I thought it would be the same price as that yellow summer house, or even the log cabin. $29 seems like a better fit.

[quote name='cassidyarch']Hill House is $70!!? From the looks of it, I thought it would be the same price as that yellow summer house, or even the log cabin. $29 seems like a better fit.[/QUOTE]

Umm... are you nuts? :lol:

The summer house has twice as many pieces as the log cabin and summer house and is much bigger with more details. If the lighthouse is $40, and the hill house has 200ish more pieces than how would it be cheaper? I was hoping for $60 because that would make sense. I much rather have the Kingdoms or Atlantis $70 sets than the hillside house.

Nothing to report on the supposed Sale at the Lego store. There were no signs, and the guys at the store today were completely clueless. If it's coming, it's definitely not now, and not today.
Ended up getting the big ugly Harry Potter purple bus 'cause I know the boy will enjoy it, and I had a 5.00 credit.

As for the summer house, it's a nice set. They had a damaged box for 30% off. I got it, but will hold on to it, and see it if there ever is a Sale coming. If not, I'll contemplate some more before keeping or returning it.

New Creator Lighthouse polybag at TRU #30023 25 pieces $3.99.

They are supposed to be a give away with purchase in a couple weeks, but I'm pretty sure stores will just go ahead and put them out.

Hogwarts Express, The Burrow, and Hagrids Hut were marked for clearance at Kmart. They were all gone. With the 20% off clearance prices still active it brought the prices to around 30% off give or take a few percent either way.

Hmm, the big ugly Harry Potter purple bus is a disappointment, even if it was just a purchase for my son.
It's not well designed, and very flimsy when put together.
If interested at all, pick it up for $19.99 or less. Otherwise, you'll likely regret it, just like me.

Target.com has some new Lego coupons for printing. Just go to Target.com, go to the bottom of the page to click on "Coupons", then select the "Toys" category when you get to the coupon page.

They're all $3 coupons and the sets they are good on include the Bank and Money Transfer, PotC Fountain of Youth, and the Cars Mack's Team Truck set among others.

[quote name='RedvsBlue']Target.com has some new Lego coupons for printing. Just go to Target.com, go to the bottom of the page to click on "Coupons", then select the "Toys" category when you get to the coupon page.

They're all $3 coupons and the sets they are good on include the Bank and Money Transfer, PotC Fountain of Youth, and the Cars Mack's Team Truck set among others.[/QUOTE]

Thanks for the heads up!

Good till 7/4

So today I decided to go back to TRU and pick up some series 4 minifigures, I was there 2 weeks ago and only picked up 4. I spent about an 1 1/2 feeling the little bags. I think I found all the ones I needed to complete the set at least I hope so. 2 employers asked if I needed help, others asked if I was ok. I guess I looked strange with all those little bags. It sure is expensive to buy so many at one time, but I like them- I mean my son likes them. I don't know how they think they are going to sell these though they keep them at customer service- who goes looking for toys over there? The kids and parents are going to miss them. You have to know they are there to go get them.

[quote name='PANZERGRENADIER']Hogwarts Express, The Burrow, and Hagrids Hut were marked for clearance at Kmart. They were all gone. With the 20% off clearance prices still active it brought the prices to around 30% off give or take a few percent either way.[/QUOTE]

Local Kmart reset their toy department resulting in an organized, and thus bargain free, Lego section.

[quote name='BoboTheBear']Anyone hit Target recently and know if PoP is still at 30% clearance or did it drop more this week?[/QUOTE]

Still 30% off for my store today.

[quote name='RedvsBlue']Target.com has some new Lego coupons for printing. Just go to Target.com, go to the bottom of the page to click on "Coupons", then select the "Toys" category when you get to the coupon page.

They're all $3 coupons and the sets they are good on include the Bank and Money Transfer, PotC Fountain of Youth, and the Cars Mack's Team Truck set among others.[/QUOTE]

Cool...now to wait for them to go on sale before the coupon expires.

I found some LEGOs at Ross today. Bunch of Bionicles for 5.99 and one Rebel Trooper Battle Pack for 8.49, but the latter had half of its pieces stolen already.

[quote name='PANZERGRENADIER']Hogwarts Express, The Burrow, and Hagrids Hut were marked for clearance at Kmart. They were all gone. With the 20% off clearance prices still active it brought the prices to around 30% off give or take a few percent either way.[/QUOTE]

To add more, the two older kingdom tower sets were on clearance at mine as well. Granted, somebody had already cleared the shelves completely of all clearance lego items or it was kmart just being kmart. I should know better by now...:roll:

20% off clearance ends today. Hopefully my logic is correct and toys will be 50% off clearance tomorrow.

Edit: And it's still 20% off. Sign says the 20% off is good until 6/18, so I'll be back in 2 weeks I guess.

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='TheHelix']20% off clearance ends today. Hopefully my logic is correct and toys will be 50% off clearance tomorrow.[/QUOTE]

'scuse my ignorance....but to where are you referring??

72 Series 4 Minifigures going @ $2.05 each here! I'm not interested in this particular branch of legodom; these are sold in a completely random fashion...

But no one was interested :(

You'll find'em on eBay with eBay prices now.

[quote name='captainrhythm']72 Series 4 Minifigures going @ $2.05 each here! I'm not interested in this particular branch of legodom; these are sold in a completely random fashion...

But no one was interested :(

You'll find'em on eBay with eBay prices now.[/QUOTE]

You said it yourself that no one here is interested, so, what's the point of your post?

Amazon is selling the capt jack figure that was included in the video game pre sales for 2.99

Bought one but that's better than tru or ebay

Death Star 10188 is 5% off (i.e. 379.99) on Amazon right now. Decided with only 160 or so left to go ahead and pull the trigger. I doubt I will get a better deal before they clear out their stock.

Imperial Flagship 10210 is 16% off (i.e. 150.99) on Amazon as well right now.

Just finished building Hagrid's hut. It's nice and simple, and has some unique pieces. Definitely gets my recommendation, especially with that B&N 30% off coupon, if it's still working.

[quote name='BIG5']Now if they only had a Michael Bolton minifig... http://youtu.be/GI6CfKcMhjY[/QUOTE]

Wouldn't you just use the well-dressed suit guy and no hair? Or if you want early 90's version of him, use Padme's hair with the top cut off?

And you're aware that he's totally a cinephile, right? Keep him away from your young movies. Disgusting.

[quote name='xycury']Amazon is selling the capt jack figure that was included in the video game pre sales for 2.99

Bought one but that's better than tru or ebay[/QUOTE]

I had ordered one yesterday, but just looked at the description today.

Fight your way to the Fountain of Youth!/bThe race is on for the legendary spring of eternal life! Captain Jack Sparrow, Barbossa and Blackbeard clash cutlasses as they fight to be the first to taste the magical waters. Will Captain Jack Sparrow get to the Fountain of Youth first You decide! * Includes 3 minifigures Jack Sparrow, Blackbeard and Barbossa with wooden leg * Features Fountain of Youth with skeleton figure, waterfall and translucent elements * Fountain of Youth measures over 3 (7cm) tall and 4 (9cm) wide * Waterfall measures over 5 (12cm) wide and 4 (10cm) tall * Includes free poster!

idk if that's wrong or not, but if it include 3 minifigs for 2.99......amazing

[quote name='lordopus99']Death Star 10188 is 5% off (i.e. 379.99) on Amazon right now. Decided with only 160 or so left to go ahead and pull the trigger. I doubt I will get a better deal before they clear out their stock.

Imperial Flagship 10210 is 16% off (i.e. 150.99) on Amazon as well right now.[/QUOTE]

Missed the Flagship... grrr.

Also, is there a way to check Amazon's stock that I don't know about?

The description for the Jack minifig is a mistake. You're definitely not going to get three minifigs for $3. It's just from the fountain of youth set.

[quote name='TheAngryCAG']I had ordered one yesterday, but just looked at the description today.

Fight your way to the Fountain of Youth!/bThe race is on for the legendary spring of eternal life! Captain Jack Sparrow, Barbossa and Blackbeard clash cutlasses as they fight to be the first to taste the magical waters. Will Captain Jack Sparrow get to the Fountain of Youth first You decide! * Includes 3 minifigures Jack Sparrow, Blackbeard and Barbossa with wooden leg * Features Fountain of Youth with skeleton figure, waterfall and translucent elements * Fountain of Youth measures over 3 (7cm) tall and 4 (9cm) wide * Waterfall measures over 5 (12cm) wide and 4 (10cm) tall * Includes free poster!

idk if that's wrong or not, but if it include 3 minifigs for 2.99......amazing[/QUOTE]

That's got to be wrong. It's the same description as the "Fountain of Youth" PotC Lego set:

http://www.amazon.com/LEGO-Aqua-de-Vida-4192/dp/B004MWL2IG/

The pictured minifig is also different from the one that comes in that set. Now, if they actually ship that set for $2.99, I'll be amazed...and I'll wish I got one!

[quote name='WiiNet']Missed the Flagship... grrr.

Also, is there a way to check Amazon's stock that I don't know about?[/QUOTE]

Just try to add as many as you can to your cart. Amazon lists a few items as D/C, i.e. Death Star, so these are the ones you can see stock. Death Star, for instance, is down to 98. Once they are gone, they are gone from Amazon.

Couple of interesting things at my local Wal Mart today.

First, I scored the 6745 Creator set on clearance for $9.00. The only other clearance item was a Buzz Spaceship which was still $21.00.

Second, they had series 3 minifigs on a hanging side panel where a week or two ago, they had series 4.

Third, they had about fifty pounds of polybags on an endcap. Nothing exciting though. X Wing, Tie Fighter, Atlantis and Police ATV.

I want the Pharaoh's Quest and Alien Conquest polybags badlly. Hope they show up soon.

[quote name='Broseph']
Third, they had about fifty pounds of polybags on an endcap. Nothing exciting though. X Wing, Tie Fighter, Atlantis and Police ATV.
[/QUOTE]

What Atlantis polybag? I don't think we've seen the piranha/anglerfish in the states yet.

[quote name='Broseph']Couple of interesting things at my local Wal Mart today.

First, I scored the 6745 Creator set on clearance for $9.00. The only other clearance item was a Buzz Spaceship which was still $21.00.

Second, they had series 3 minifigs on a hanging side panel where a week or two ago, they had series 4.

I want the Pharaoh's Quest and Alien Conquest polybags badlly. Hope they show up soon.[/QUOTE]

My local Walmarts never have clearance like this. Would you (or anyone) be willing to pick up that 6745 and 2 of the Star Wars polybags? I'd pay with PayPal and cover postage and your time. If yes I'll follow up in pm.

[quote name='ChairmanMaow']What Atlantis polybag? I don't think we've seen the piranha/anglerfish in the states yet.[/QUOTE]

The tiny jet scooter and diver polybag 30042.

I've seen it around since I got into the scene in April, didn't know any others existed. Hope that helps.

[quote name='TheHelix']Got the speed boat and moon buggy at TRU today. Also spotted the new harry potter and kingdoms sets too.[/QUOTE]

That's exactly what I was going to buy but decided to save money. Plus it looked like another tornato was going to hit.

[quote name='bigdaddy']That's exactly what I was going to buy but decided to save money. Plus it looked like another tornato was going to hit.[/QUOTE]
With the b1g1 the last couple of days that seemed like clearly the bargain basement winner. I didn't make it to tru though and so my wallet is safe for the next couple of days, well, except for the couple of pieces lots I won on ebay the last couple of days. Oh, and the kingoms prison carriage I picked up at BN for 6.30. Alright, so my wallet hasn't been safe. Really, all of the money I used to spend on video games goes to LEGOs these days, it is a more fun thing to do with my daughter.

TRU will have B1G1 50% off Pharaoh's Quest and Atlantis tomorrow and Saturday. Going to pass on this one since I have most of the smaller sets and I need to start saving money for car repairs.

[quote name='TheHelix']TRU will have B1G1 50% off Pharaoh's Quest and Atlantis tomorrow and Saturday. Going to pass on this one since I have most of the smaller sets and I need to start saving money for car repairs.[/QUOTE]

Damn. I already have the $5 Atlantis set and $10 set and I don't really need doubles. I'll wait for a normal BOGO50% sale.

Target b1g1 50% off. HP, PotC, Ninjago

Starting sunday

There is a coupon from coupons.target.com for 3 off the Fountain of youth set.

[quote name='xycury']Target b1g1 50% off. HP, PotC, Ninjago

Starting sunday

There is a coupon from coupons.target.com for 3 off the Fountain of youth set.[/QUOTE]

Finally a deal for some sets that I want that I can match well with (i.e. price wise to maximize deal). Thanks for the heads up.

By the way, my Target got in the Alien Conquest and City Space sets yesterday.

Found the NinjaGo White Ninja Glider at Target tonight, set #30080 for $3.99. It was with the other polybags near the checkout counter.

[quote name='bouchj45']Found the NinjaGo White Ninja Glider at Target tonight, set #30080 for $3.99. It was with the other polybags near the checkout counter.[/QUOTE]

Sweet, I'll keep an eye out for this at work.

I bought the droid assassin's battle back from Amazon Warehouse for 9.49. Didn't think it was a bad deal since it's out of print, but it's an open box item so I hope the set is complete.

[quote name='bouchj45']Found the NinjaGo White Ninja Glider at Target tonight, set #30080 for $3.99. It was with the other polybags near the checkout counter.[/QUOTE]

Damn, I'll never see these sets....:(

[quote name='xycury']Target b1g1 50% off. HP, PotC, Ninjago

Starting sunday

There is a coupon from coupons.target.com for 3 off the Fountain of youth set.[/QUOTE]

Ad online says B1G1 30% off.

Correction: The discount depends on where you live in the country. Some get B2G1, some get B1G1 50%, and others like me get B1G1 30%.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back