LEGO Deals 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='Maskim']I can't get to the receipt (it's buried in the garage with the sets that are hidden waiting for birthdays at the end of the year), but I'll go off memory as best as I can.
(These are all after the additional percentage off)
Captain's Cabin $3
The Mill $13
Hogwarts Castle $45
Black Pearl $45

So, just over 100 for all of them.

I also got a "Dora's Big Birthday Adventure" mousepad for my wife for 50 cents. Not that it's important or related to anything, but she's been bugging me for a new mousepad, and for 50 cents I was happy to oblige.. mostly to see her face when she saw the big picture of Dora and Boots hugging. :)[/QUOTE]
Based on the prices I saw I think the Black Pearl will be 40 instead of 45 (though it is possible prices could be different). And I got exactly the same mousepad for my wife a few months ago for the same reasons. I paid a dollar for mine though.

[quote name='ackbar7'] And I got exactly the same mousepad for my wife a few months ago for the same reasons. I paid a dollar for mine though.[/QUOTE]
:applause:
[quote name='PenguinoMF']Curse you Kmart and Walmart for being in opposite directions. Anyone have any experience with how accurate Walmart in store locator is?[/QUOTE]
I've had mixed experiences with it. On the one hand, there are plenty of items that they have in store that just simply don't show up. On the other hand, if the locator says something is in stock, I haven't run into it being out of stock, as of yet. I've had to make them go in the back and open a box to get an item, and I've had them tell me its not in stock, but once I've shown them that the website says its in stock, they've been able to track it down.

Kmart.com has a few sets already up for grabs, I picked up what I could online. Will hit up stores if I get a chance. A few sets don't show the additional 50% off but will at final checkout.

I saw the City Marina, Lego Alien Conquest Mother Ship, the smaller alien ship and the tripod, Quddich, Small Harry Potter Castle, dark forest, Star Wars Genocian Fighter, Bounty Hunter Assault, Friend City Park Cafe, a few cars sets but the a few of the new ones I need are online only.

I would say there is a good 15+ sets, the site isn't hard to navigate so happy hunting!

[quote name='skiizim']Kmart.com has a few sets already up for grabs, I picked up what I could online. Will hit up stores if I get a chance. A few sets don't show the additional 50% off but will at final checkout.

I saw the City Marina, Lego Alien Conquest Mother Ship, the smaller alien ship and the tripod, Quddich, Small Harry Potter Castle, dark forest, Star Wars Genocian Fighter, Bounty Hunter Assault, Friend City Park Cafe, a few cars sets but the a few of the new ones I need are online only.

I would say there is a good 15+ sets, the site isn't hard to navigate so happy hunting![/QUOTE]
Big thanks for the heads up on that. Picked up a few Alien Conquest sets. I'm now set for both my girls' and my son's birthdays, lego wise. The older daughter will get Queen Anne's Revenge, the younger daughter will get Hogwarts Castle, and my son will get the Mother Ship, the Abduction, and a little Defender. I love clearance stuff :bouncy:

Now to just price adjust Queen Anne's Revenge tomorrow, and then hopefully I can keep my wallet away from legos (for the most part) until summer is done.

[quote name='skiizim']Kmart.com has a few sets already up for grabs, I picked up what I could online. Will hit up stores if I get a chance. A few sets don't show the additional 50% off but will at final checkout.

I would say there is a good 15+ sets, the site isn't hard to navigate so happy hunting![/QUOTE]

Thanks, the LEGO Harry Potter™ Hogwarts™ 4867 for only $18.50 is a good deal... I think the others are only about $5 off...

[quote name='PenguinoMF']Curse you Kmart and Walmart for being in opposite directions. Anyone have any experience with how accurate Walmart in store locator is?[/QUOTE]

Curse me for living 28 miles out in the ocean. :p

Thanks for the awesome deal. If you use code retail5, it'll save you an additional $5 off $50.

I have to go to two different stores to pick them all up, but after thinking I'd waited too long an missed out I managed to secure 1 each of the Alien Abduction, Marina, and Hogwarts with some judicious use of f5.

Picked up the three of the Alien Conquest sets that I don't have and an extra Friends Cafe`.

Accidentally ordered from two different stores though. The one I accidentally ordered from is near where my wife works though...hopefully they aren't too strict about who picks up the order.

Or knowing the Kmarts near me...they'll be "Out of Stock" and won't be available to pick up anyway.

@skiizim, thanks so much for the post about this new Kmart Lego clearance.

@neonglow, thanks for the promo code.

I managed to make 2 $50+ store pick up orders:D I'm crossing my fingers that these will actually be fulfilled by Kmart.

I was able to order the Bounty Hunter gunship. Was tempted to get another AC Mothership but already have one from Walmart clearance for $30. Kmart price is only $22.50 though. Very Tempting

Went to Kmart this morning. Found that only Lego POTC (and some DUPLO) were marked clearance in store. Many online clearance items were still MSRP in store (eg Marina rang up 49.99). So I am going to order online and do in store pickup for many of those sets.

Queen Anne's Revenge did ring up @ $30. That's a fucking bargain. I also got 2 $10.00 Shop Your Way Rewards for two transaction (one was $180, th other was $60.) And then, I also got 2 $5 gift cards (can be used starting 6/3/12) on each transaction for spending over $50. Not sure what the threshold is for the bonus $10 SYWR points, though. So got $30 in gifts along with my two purchases.

Struck out in-store at both Walmart and Kmart this morning. The Walmart sets (AC, POT, HP) we're "clearance" but only by 15% off or so. Double checked with price scan, no go.

Kmart had nothing ringing up at clearance. Going to try the store pick-up/online method.

Went to two different Wal-Mart stores today and they had some LEGO on clearance, but no additional 50% off. Hopefully they will tomorrow....I really want to nab a Hogwarts for $45 bucks.

Good news is that I did score a Queen Anne's Revenge for $30 at K-Mart while I was picking up my online order. And a shirt from Old Navy for 47 cents.

Kmart Store-Pick-Up worked! Thanks for the tip! And the RETAIL5 code. Geonosian, HP Forest, AC Mothership, V-Wing, all for $50.

Going to double check the Queen Anne when I go in for pick-up, didn't see it online.

Proof once again that the CAG LEGO forum is the secret best brick sale site.

picked up a bunch of potc and duplo sets at kmart. scanned every set and that was it for clearance. also picked up captain america, star wars, and wrestling figures and vehicles. also got a few psp games for 4-6 dollars each.

Man I'm doing in store pickup from now onI if possible. It's really lame how they don't match their own website. Luckily I was able to order on one of their computers in store.

forgot to ad that i got a $5 gift card for every $50 spent but they have to be on seperate transactions to get more than one card per purchase. pain in the ass but worth doing if you emtying your waller.

[quote name='postureking']Went to Kmart this morning. Found that only Lego POTC (and some DUPLO) were marked clearance in store. Many online clearance items were still MSRP in store (eg Marina rang up 49.99). So I am going to order online and do in store pickup for many of [/QUOTE]

I checked 2 Kmarts this morning. Only POTC rang up at clearance. I couldn't find any HP sets to scan except the Knights Bus, which is still at MSRP.

[quote name='kk012']I checked 2 Kmarts this morning. Only POTC rang up at clearance. I couldn't find any HP sets to scan except the Knights Bus, which is still at MSRP.[/QUOTE]

That's what was on clearance at mine. Just PotC.

[quote name='elsnerma']Went to two different Wal-Mart stores today and they had some LEGO on clearance, but no additional 50% off. Hopefully they will tomorrow....I really want to nab a Hogwarts for $45 bucks.

Good news is that I did score a Queen Anne's Revenge for $30 at K-Mart while I was picking up my online order. And a shirt from Old Navy for 47 cents.[/QUOTE]
At my Walmart it's not an automatic 50% off the clearance price, but something they have to do manually at the register. Once again, very YMMV, but they still rang up full price at mine, too, then the cashier manually input the red tag price, and then divided it by half.

God dang it Kmart! My orders were pending review after I call when I woke up this morning. Useless, people have already picked them off the shelves.

[quote name='iflabs']God dang it Kmart! My orders were pending review after I call when I woke up this morning. Useless, people have already picked them off the shelves.[/QUOTE]
That happened to my UFO abduction set, where someone else bought it before they got it pulled from the shelf. When I went in to pick up the other sets, though, I found the tripod set that was listed as being out of stock sitting on the shelf. It rang up full price, but they were more than willing to match the price listed online of $7.50.

I bought a Mothership I'm not too attached to, but you'll have to pay shipping too, obviously.

Ended up with:

Duplo Leaning Set x3
Quidditch
Friends City Park Cafe
V-Wing

Forbidden Forest x2 (Dobbie!)
AC Mothership
Hogwarts (already have, but now we can open one or part out, cause of Lupin)

Doh, more Lego bought thanks to this thread. Grabbed 2 of the $11 Friends sets, one of the small alien sets and the mothership from Kmart. Then headed over to Walmart and got a beat to hell Queen Anne's Revenge and a Black Pearl on clearance.

Boo. No additional anything off clearance from Walmart today, will probably check again Monday. And no Kmarts within 100 miles of me.
Really want the PotC QAR.

Wow; two of the Kmarts in Miami, FL (Kendall and Tamiami Trail) had none of the Queen Anne's Revenge sets. Should have known...stupid Kmart...

Went to the Boca Raton Kmart. While the online inventory tracker said nothing was in-stock, about half the clearance items were. Still a few V-Wings and Genshian ships, lots of Alien Conquest stuff. A few HP items left, but not much. Cars items too.

They all rang up at full price, and it did take 4 different supervisors to finally adjust the prices. Still worth it.

A bust today. Kmart didn't have anything except for some Duplo sets and PotC The Mill. No Queen Anne unfortunately. Clearance toys were 50% and labelled so. Did pick up my Harry Potter Forbidden Forest from online and there were a bunch of bags waiting to be picked up.

Walmart had everything on clearance but nothing was an extra 50% and no large Hogwarts. Not sure if I really want the Queen Anne for $45 (if it does go 50%).

No QAR's but all the rest of the PotC sets I picked up. I did order the Cafe and Hogwarts from another Kmart for store pickup. Maybe take a peak if they have anything else there.

Good haul.

WM was a huge disappointment.

Thanks to who ever gave the heads up on the Kmart clearance today. Took a chance and drove an hour away and got two QAR for $30 each. Only the POC stuff was clearanced like everyone else is reporting.

[quote name='Max Power']Anyone know how long Kmart holds orders? Looks like I will not have time to pick my order up today.[/QUOTE]

I think it's 14 days don't quote me on it though, I asked the last time and if I remember correctly that's what it was.

Here is the item number for QAR at Kmart for those of you (like me) who are looking for one. Item# 004W003131494000 | Model# 4619787

[quote name='Max Power']Anyone know how long Kmart holds orders? Looks like I will not have time to pick my order up today.[/QUOTE]
I asked at one store today, the girl said they had stuff sitting around that was months old; I think you're safe for sure if it takes you a week or so.

I struck out on POTC sets at 2 K-Marts today.

If anyone can help me out with a Queen's Anne Revenge set, it would be greatly appreciated. I can throw in a Polybag Hulk MiniFig or a few extra bucks if it helps. I'm looking to score one and hold it for x-mas for my son.

stopped by a second kmart on my way home last night and they were also loaded with all the potc and duplo sets. left them there since ive already destroyed my credit card.

Damn...I just came back from a yard sale and some guy had a sealed Twilight 7680 for $80. He also had a Freeco Speeder for MSRP but I have 3 of those already :D

Cap'n_RDM;9653660 said:

If anyone can help me out with a Queen's Anne Revenge set, it would be greatly appreciated. I can throw in a Polybag Hulk MiniFig or a few extra bucks if it helps. I'm looking to score one and hold it for x-mas for my son.

My Kmart is out of those. It's not nearly as good of a deal (especially since they raised the 'clearance price' back to normal price) but after 50% off, my walmart still has about 1 1/2 end caps of Black Pearls for $50.

I'm scared of what shipping would come to on one of those big sets, though.

Cap'n_RDM;9653660 said:

[quote name='Maskim']My Kmart is out of those. It's not nearly as good of a deal (especially since they raised the 'clearance price' back to normal price) but after 50% off, my walmart still has about 1 1/2 end caps of Black Pearls for $50.

I'm scared of what shipping would come to on one of those big sets, though.[/QUOTE]

Thanks for the heads up on the Pearl but my son got that set this last x-mas.

As for the shipping, it shouldn't be to bad if packed in a reasonable box (without a ton of wasted space) and sent via Parcel Post. I'm not in a rush by any means...

Cap'n_RDM;9654048 said:
Thanks for the heads up on the Pearl but my son got that set this last x-mas.

As for the shipping, it shouldn't be to bad if packed in a reasonable box (without a ton of wasted space) and sent via Parcel Post. I'm not in a rush by any means...

Size doesn't change the cost with USPS, unless it exceeds a certain size. Not as sure about USPS, but it doesn't change much (if at all) unless it exceeds certain ranges. It's almost strictly weight for something like that.

I find distance is the biggest problem with shipping. If I ship to the west coast the price goes up 30% -50%.

And I'm loving this Hulk promo...getting all my train motors and such and then selling the Hulk to get $20 back.

[quote name='180husher']I find distance is the biggest problem with shipping. If I ship to the west coast the price goes up 30% -50%.

And I'm loving this Hulk promo...getting all my train motors and such and then selling the Hulk to get $20 back.[/QUOTE]
I just wish I could get a hulk per $50 spent. Would love to pick up the Kingdoms Joust + some $30 set and get 3 Hulks

[quote name='elessar123']That's how I am with Helms Deep. Instead, I think I'll just wait for a sale on that one.[/QUOTE]
Same. Helm's Deep looks great, but it's not one of my must have sets. So, I'm more than content to wait for a discount on it.

[quote name='elessar123']That's how I am with Helms Deep. Instead, I think I'll just wait for a sale on that one.[/QUOTE]
ugh. Didn't even think of that. LEGO is just killing me this year.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back