LEGO Deals 3

They have ran out of some promos within days, and others within weeks. So it's hard to tell how many LEGO has on hand.
^ This. I remember a few free figs they offered in the past disappeared in less than a week. I didn't want to take any chances with this one since I'm a big Winger Soldier fan, so picked it up last night.

I don't know if Winter Soldier would be one of the more popular ones, mostly because he's a secondary character.

Went to my Lego store last night. They got very few of the June releases in. Ant Man, all the Jurassic Park sets, and a couple city sets.

When's the set with Carnage supposed to come out? I thought it was supposed to be yesterday, but I can't even find it on the Lego site.

I don't know if Winter Soldier would be one of the more popular ones, mostly because he's a secondary character.

Went to my Lego store last night. They got very few of the June releases in. Ant Man, all the Jurassic Park sets, and a couple city sets.

When's the set with Carnage supposed to come out? I thought it was supposed to be yesterday, but I can't even find it on the Lego site.
I'm also looking for it and the sandman set. I think they got pushed.

I'm also looking for it and the sandman set. I think they got pushed.
Everyone was relying on the dates posted on Brickipedia (who knows where they got it?) and that info just got circulated around everywhere. August was the original rumored dated for Scooby Doo, Marvel, DC, etc.

Saw the Target ad on Blu-Ray.com, I guess they are going to have an exclusive Jurassic World figure with the game.
Did you see the silver centurion iron man that's supposedly going to come with Lego Avengers? I typically don't day one Lego games but I just might for this one.

Saw the Target ad on Blu-Ray.com, I guess they are going to have an exclusive Jurassic World figure with the game.
I tempted to get this, but they don't list the Vita or Wii U versions in the ad (ironically, my preferred platforms). I wonder if those won't have the bonus minifig. Or maybe they won't be in stores (Vita version is online only according to target.com). Very weird.

No way. Lego Sub Zero and Scorpion.
I think Mortal Kombat is own by Warner Bros. Games now. I saw another site with a rumor that the Midway characters would be the monsters from Rampage.

EDIT: Just saw that MK is still Midway. Even though it would be awesome, I really doubt Lego would produce those minifigures.

Last edited by a moderator:
I think Mortal Kombat is own by Warner Bros. Games now. I saw another site with a rumor that the Midway characters would be the monsters from Rampage.

EDIT: Just saw that MK is still Midway. Even though it would be awesome, I really doubt Lego would produce those minifigures.
Also LEGO and WB have teamed up to make the new games / toys so it would work out either way. I just think that might be a little too far for LEGO to go.

Kotaku has pics of the final Big Bang Theory set design. $59.99 seems a bit high, but hopefully all those special pieces are actually printed instead of stickers.

http://kotaku.com/the-official-big-bang-theory-lego-set-looks-awkwardly-c-1708745847

1281040017181774662.jpg

I wasn't expecting a masterpiece but that looks horrible. Every piece better be printed because that isn't even close to a $60 set, even with the Cuusoo Tax.

It just looks bad.

It's probably a combination of a Cuusoo Tax and a minifig tax. Anyone know what that black chair represents from the show? At least I'm assuming it's a chair

More info from toys n bricks: 479 pcs; August 1 release date

It's the minifigure tax. At 7 minifigs, assuming $4 a piece, that's already $30.

I'm getting it for the minifigs alone, I'm sure.

The actual set bugs me a bit, because that's not where their kitchen is.

As for the chair... no idea. I haven't seen the last 1.5~2 seasons or so, but I can't think of anything that I've seen that featured a black chair.

Edit: Upon closer inspection, maybe that isn't the kitchen?

My only thought was that it's a director's chair and is meant to break the 4th wall. But if that's the case, I want a Chuck Lorre minifig!

My wife scored today on a fluke.  Meijer had the Elsa's castle set on clearance for $8.49!  I don't know if it was mislabeled or what, but that is a nice score.  We're going to put it away for my youngest's 4th birthday in August. 

Has anyoner seen ant-man or ultimate spiderman in stores outside of lego store? Stock trackers showing nothing in my area, just curious if we are just behind or otherwise.

Has anyoner seen ant-man or ultimate spiderman in stores outside of lego store? Stock trackers showing nothing in my area, just curious if we are just behind or otherwise.
I didn't see them on Tuesday when I was at a Target and Walmart.

Did the Lego Speed Champions clear out somewhere? I got all 4 cars new on Craigs for $40, guy said he ran across a good deal on them.

Thanks. I saw somewhere that said 6/1 for all of these. I grabbed the ant-man from amazon.
Brickipedia had a June 1 date for all new Marvel and DC sets and everyone took it as fact. Folks I talked to at the Lego store that day said August 1 for new sets. Also on the July calendar there is no mention of anything new other than early VIP access for a mystery set which everyone believes to be the Ferrari

Not a big purchase but I used my Red Card and a price match to get the Imperial Troop Transport for $10.60, great deal for 4 stormies and a bunch of parts :p

Stopped by Target during a grocery run.  Saw a Fire Phoenix Temple on a non-clearance endcap with no sticker on the box or shelf.  None in the Lego aisle.  "Item not recognized" on the scanner.

$35.98 after finding an employee with a hand scanner.  Sold!

Price Match to where?
Amazon has it for $11.19, get it with red card and it drops down to $10.63 before tax. Not an earth shattering deal but pretty good for four stormies.

Via trade got series 2 Homer, Maggie, Bartman, Comic Book Guy and Fall Out Boy.
Also got another large cup of parts for a project and the Hydra Fortress Smash for my oldests birthday on Tuesday.

Brickset is reporting that there will be LEGO sets next spring for Angry Birds: The Movie.

So many things wrong with that starting with a movie!

It's still popular? It seems to have faded fasted than POGS did in the 90s. Maybe we can get POGS the movie and some LEGO sets.

Instead of more license sets how about LEGO makes less rehashed City sets and more Castle and Space sets?

No Ant-Man at my TRU today, but I did find a lone Electro left in the bin o' random baggies. Oh, and they had the Juniors set with the Green Goblin, and a new Family House kinda Juniors set that has a nice doggu and maybe some other interesting parts.

bread's done
Back