LEGO Deals 3

Walmart has the Lego Luigi for sale already. It says it’ll be here on Saturday. I thought it came out 8/1. Anyone have experience with Walmart shipping early?

Vidiyo is dead, or at least napping. So if you want a set probably buy it soon before LEGO stops making them. LEGO and Universal will chat and release new things in 2023.

We wanted to provide you with an update regarding LEGO VIDIYO.

As you know, we launched LEGO VIDIYO in January to connect with children in a completely new way, blending music, digital play and LEGO building in a fun and unique way. The product tested extremely well during development and has received really positive feedback from those children and families who have played with it.

We’ve seen a positive response to the launch, but we’ve also received feedback from people that we could make the play experience across the app, BeatBits, music and minifigures even simpler. So, we’re taking that onboard and together with Universal Music Group are going to pilot some new ideas in 2022, then release new play experiences in 2023 and beyond.

Last edited by a moderator:
I caved and bought a vidiyo starter for 50% off clearance at Walmart. $10 is still more than I would’ve liked, but if the character packs go on clearance I might bite.

Wonder if that means the Vidiyo sets coming out August 1 will have limited runs and be harder to find. I like a few of the new stages, but I’d like them more on clearance.

Is vidiyo even popular? I bought five of the blind boxes but that’s about it.
Clearly it's not popular, it's why it was canceled after 6 months. But if you want the sets the August 1st one might have a very limited run. Kind of like how the Hidden Side final sets were very limited.

The Marvel minifigs will be the first line in years that I get at least one of every fig.

LEGO Marvel Collectible Minifigures (71031) Officially Revealed - The Brick Fan

Also Lego backordered the Tulips I ordered but shipped the filler stuff I got for free shipping. :bomb:  :bomb:  :bomb:

If I return or exchange the filler stuff will  they screw around with shipping on the tulips when they come back in stock?

I’m not sure why I got so excited seeing Spider-man with a cape … I mean, it literally appears to be a basic spider-man figure with a cape … but I was immediately drawn to it. Not sure I’ll have the patience to collect the whole set, but definitely picking up a couple blind bags and maybe using eBay for any must haves.

Edit - WandaVision and Loki deserve sets … they could have done some really cool actual full size sets with both of those properties … more so than Blackwidow … which somehow seems more pointless than most of the recent Disney+ shows …

Those figures are shit. :lol: Literally Spiderman, basic Spiderman with a cape. Not even the new cape piece.

The side animal things are the best part. I hope they flop as badly as the DC series, they were almost giving those figures away.

Those figures are shit. :lol: Literally Spiderman, basic Spiderman with a cape. Not even the new cape piece.

The side animal things are the best part. I hope they flop as badly as the DC series, they were almost giving those figures away.

Check your Walmarts...gotta a lot of stuff around the 75% off level.

For example:  bought 8 or so Looney Tunes for $1.23 each. (after I said I wouldn't get any :whistle2:$ )

Dude, thanks for the tip. Allegedly the Walmart near my booty call has them for that price so even if I don't get minifigures I still get something for traveling 40 minutes.

I've never seen Minifigures on clearance. Hell Since 2016 clearance has been meh. I wish Brickseek was still decent.

My booty call is out of town and he's near two Walmarts that I would go to.

I wasn't prepared to wake up to multiple people in the Lego thread in the video game deals message board I visit making me feel inadequate because of my lack of booty call.

Green Giant- just means you need to schmooze him into getting you those out of town deals.

Realbigexplosion- maybe they're intimidated by your realbigexplosion.

I think the moral of the story here is being a cag transcends retail deals- it is a way or life. I will find a way to not waste 6 dollars and 50 cents of gas money.

I wasn't prepared to wake up to multiple people in the Lego thread in the video game deals message board I visit making me feel inadequate because of my lack of booty call.
If it makes you feel better I don't like my booty call at all but the sex is just too fucking good I think I'm addicted.

[attachment=35833:image3.jpeg]

Gonna post pics instead of listing everything:

The only Target stuff I got were Mega Master Chief $15 and yellow dots tray $10.

Everything else is Walmart.  911's for $5, Drone's $2.50, Cupcakes $5, Frozen $5, and various Dots stuff for $1 - $2.

[attachment=35834:image2.jpeg]

Child $60 (I'll hold for now, only one store had it clearanced).

SW Hut $18...waiting for drop.

X-wing $50ish, again only one store clearanced it.

[attachment=35835:image1.jpeg]

Warthog $4.50, Shang Chi $7.50 (wish it was the Dragon one), creator dragon $5, creator camper $14, Minecraft $12, Frozen $4, Ninjago figure $3, SW Grievious $22, Y wing $26, Ninjago ship $17, Looney tunes $1.24, and various Dots stuff $2 - $3.

In August there will be Nintendo VIP rewards. Rumour is it will be a Mario coin. Probably just turn out to be lame poster printouts or something. Haha

Awesome haul, Husher. Maybe Walmart will gangbang my wallet today.
Lucky timing...still don't see anything posted to Slickdeals yet, so still hope for some more finds.

Falcon is $45 at one store showing in stock...do I need a fifth?

Lucky timing...still don't see anything posted to Slickdeals yet, so still hope for some more finds.

Do it. Worst case scenario you trade it for something you don't have. They're always going to be desirable.

Posted in brickpicker, those guys are like slickdeals. I saw photos with carloads full of stuff, I’ll post their picks when I get on my desktop.

I somehow quoted but didn't respond- yes definitely buy a cheap falcon to trade if you aren't going to keep it. They hold value well. Also, brickseek showed 75 percent off shang chi sets at a couple of my places and they got cleaned out within a couple hours. My friend was walking into Walmart to check as some guy was walking out with a cart load. Bleh

At Walmart I saw the Vidiyo mermaid and alien DJ for $5. The punk biker was $7.50. Others were still $20. The larger islander Ninjago sets were $17-$19. Minions also more than 50%. These days I just feel lucky to find anything at 50% because of the cutthroat people in my area who swoop. A different Walmart got cleared out of 20 Vidiyo mermaids at $10 within a day of me seeing them. More power to the hardcore. I just can’t compete with that.
I did pick up the Friends movie theater for $10, which initially I thought was a great deal but then wondered how that was ever a $50 set.
Target has been crap for awhile with clearance around me.

bread's done
Back