LEGO Deals 3

Target has 125 sets for Spend $50 get $10 GiftCard.
Amazon has a $10 back when you spend $50 on 45 sets.
Walmart has a bunch of sets with Walmart Cash back.
{Walmart is best as he sets seem to change a bit daily, also includes the three smaller Animal Crossing sets.)

Last edited:
$360
3745 pieces
April 1st release.

Why is the guy in the tower facing the wrong way?
21348-1.jpg

Fans can also get a specially created Dungeons & Dragons adventure book, created in partnership by Wizards of the Coast and the LEGO Group, to offer a completely new and unique play experience. Available for LEGO Insiders as a free digital download, or as a paperback book for 2,700 Insider points (whilst stocks last).

In addition, between 1st-7th April, all purchases of the set will receive a LEGO Dungeons & Dragons Mimic Dice Box as a gift.

While I like the set, I'd like it a whole lot more at a lower price point. Passing on it unless it gets a heavy discount, which I doubt it will.
Yep, I know Lego has their whales that won’t bat an eye at $360, but for me, that’s just more than I’m willing to spend at once. It’s a great looking set, the value proposition isn’t too outrageous, I’m just not spending that much on a Lego set.

While I like the set, I'd like it a whole lot more at a lower price point. Passing on it unless it gets a heavy discount, which I doubt it will.

I actually think it will be discounted at some point, probably Black Friday will give you those weirdly set up VIP discounts. LEGO's CEO has even admitted recently that the pandemic era of people paying for massive sets is over.

“When we look at it, we’ve gotten LEGO sets to more kids, and overall we haven’t seen a decline in the number of sets sold – we’ve seen an increase. But we have in many markets seen a certain decline in the average price, which would kind of hint towards consumers maybe still buying the same amount or more LEGO sets, but maybe buying at slightly lower price points.” - LEGO Group’s CEO Niels B. Christiansen

Which is also why I think this year's City sets are so much cheaper than last year's, more so the Space wave.

another case of I think its nice and the price point isn't bad but its a "no" for me. I agree with BigD though, I imagine it will be discounted somewhere down the line.

I like the visitor/tourist but thats the only one I will seek out. glad they are making it easier for me to get out of the CMF game.

I do like the alien tourist, he's super cute. My problem again is the value. These feel like series 6 when they were simple and you can get three for $6 at a 'Buy 2 get the third free' sale at Toys R Us. Not enough new must have molds or accessories.

And why is the Blacktron guy becoming a monster? That was never part of the theme. I feel like if the figure was 100% a green monster with 4 arms and animal legs that be a better figure.

I do like the alien tourist, he's super cute. My problem again is the value. These feel like series 6 when they were simple and you can get three for $6 at a 'Buy 2 get the third free' sale at Toys R Us. Not enough new must have molds or accessories.

And why is the Blacktron guy becoming a monster? That was never part of the theme. I feel like if the figure was 100% a green monster with 4 arms and animal legs that be a better figure.
For the first couple series you didn’t even need a buy 2get 1, they were just straight up $1.99 a piece everywhere. I bought so many zombies from that series.

For the first couple series you didn’t even need a buy 2get 1, they were just straight up $1.99 a piece everywhere. I bought so many zombies from that series.
Around me series 1 and 2 were difficult to nearly impossible to find. Starting with series 3 Lego started making a lot of them and TRU had dozens of boxes, but priced them at $3. Only one figure even has dual molding. The series feels very old fashion for a modern pricing. Don't get my started on the inflation BS. My pay and LEGO's quality didn't go up.

someone in europe already found the space CMF wave and broke down all of the QR codes, however the european codes are different from the US codes from what they are saying

space cmf

There are about 75 sets on "clearance" including some long retired ones Bruni the Salamander and the Batcave from the last movie are about 40% off.

I'm building the new City Space Base set, the super cheap $35 one. The white pieces don't match and there is a step missing in bag two. The build is really nice but LEGO needs to get it's shit together.

tree shows sold out now, which is good because I was ready to pull the trigger
I did go to the Lego store on Apr 1, a couple hours after opening, surprised it wasn't busier. Saw one or two people walk out with the D&D set, exterior on that one is nice but interior feels lacking.

tree shows sold out now, which is good because I was ready to pull the trigger
Oh good. I was debating it and was getting close to buying. The tree and rocks are fine, but the dragon sucks. It's a set I'd build and throw everything but the tree in a box. Really need to cut back.

My Smith's Marketplace is doing Buy 1 get 1 40% off in store right now on LEGO (started today and goes until next Tuesday), which is also Kroger's and Fred Meyer's and others, so possible they are doing that near you too. It's not a great deal since it's buy 1 at full price so it really only makes them 20% off each if you buy 2 that are the same price which is the same as Walmart and Amazon have pretty regularly on current in stock sets.

Amazon has the Wish Castle for about $38 depending on tax and the Wish Cottage for about $18 depending on tax once you clip the 20% off coupon.

LEGO Disney Wish: King Magnifico’s Castle 43224 Building Toy Set, A Collectible Set for Kids Ages 7 and up to Play Out Favorite Scenes from The Disney Movie, Inspire Pretend Play Within The Palace​

LEGO Disney Wish: Asha’s Cottage 43231 Building Toy Set, A Cottage for Role-Playing Life in The Hamlet, Collectible Gift This Holiday for Fans of The Disney Movie, Gift for Kids Ages 7 and up​

I hate FedEx. I had an order in two parts - both scheduled for delivery yesterday. I was doing front yard work when the truck rolled up. The driver spent about 10 minutes in the back of the truck before driving off. Now the tracking say package delayed for both. What dumbasses.

Two weeks ago I threw all 6-8 bike lights of mine by mistake. This week I think I threw out 3 of the latest minifigure series.

If you spend $70 at Target by midnight tomorrow you get $10 gift card back. Good for Legos and that Maple polybag. Also have a Venom polybag.

So good news, I didn't throw out the three minifigures.
Bad news is I didn't throw them out because they just arrived today. HAHA So now I'm crazy and don't know what was in the envelope I think did get thrown out.

Shrike said someone had to start a new thread*, so here it is. Make with the posts.

*Please observe a moment of silence for Lego Deals 2 and it's nearly 5100 posts.
Let's start the new era of deals and discussions, honoring the legacy of its predecessor with even more engaging posts!

Oh look at this cute Animal Crossing polybag!

i saw this and all of the other new polys at Target over the weekend - i picked this one up, the Harry Potter and Venom ones as well. Looks like they are available to order online at the moment.
they also had a Star Wars AAT but I passed on that, I believe there was also a new City or Creator one but I forgot what it was.

bread's done
Back