LEGO Deals 3

It's been as low as $5 at some Walmarts.
Or $3 if you were at....

Walmart Supercenter #5095 495 Flatbush Avenue
Hartford CT 06106

Of course I just bought it from AWD for like $13 because I wanted the figures. It's only worth about $10 as the set is really bad. The building is horrible and the motorcycle, besides the printed pieces, is very open, empty, light, not fitting for a cat woman.

Last edited by a moderator:
ugh, don't get me started on not found shit. The one elves goblin village... suppose to have 3 at $25 each here. *none* to be seen. :/

Our Kmart is closing though, got another Nexo set for 40% off. Some vehicle that pulls a tower that has launchers on both sides. Blue one, I think series 2.

I got my hopes up thinking this was the announcement for the next Winter Village set. Seems like it should come out soon.
Rumour is Train Station. We will see it shortly as it will be October 15th by my guess. MF will be early released September 15th.

Kids and wife got me the AT-ST, Red Hulk/Green Hulk and Doc Ock mech sets for my birthday, wasn't expecting them. I like when family gets me sets I normally wouldn't grab for myself.

I have arthritis from feeling up about 100 Ninjago mini-figure packs. It didn't help that my kids wanted almost every one.

My kids just finished opening up the figures and building the mini-figures. Im very impressed with the variety and design of all of them. I particularly like the new ninja hood and scarf as separates. Unfortunately, you can't take off the hood and put the hair on since there isn't enough clearance.

I don't know if the Chinese Dao is a new sword, but it looks great, especially with the tassel piece.

Yeah, clicking that link was a big disappointment. lol
I'm glad I could provide that for you. :p

I care more about the $10-$15 Christmas sets than I do the $100-$150 Winter set.

I still have only seen like 2 boxes of Series 17. There are many more I need before even worrying about NinjaGo.

We wanted 3 ninjadude figures, but my lazy feeling got a wrong one and got the cornflakes guy instead of the 2-torso black evil looking guy. Wasn't a complete bust, because the cornflakes are cool. Going to play hide the box in my wifes city sometime :<

We ended up with cornflakes guy, sushi chef, kawaii girl, and evil giant dude. Skipping the rest, neither of us like ninjadude stuff. We have a *few* of the sets, but only because they were dirt cheap. We are getting the city modular thing though, that looks insane.

I found one more Nexo set at our closing Kmart, got it for 40% off.

AWD has had a TON of huge sets today and not returns. Pretty much every current modular, the only one left is Cinema for $122 right now there are 2). The big Ninja Boat is $131, NinjaGo Movie Temple is $58 (Also 2).

I almost bought the temple but the thing is really blank and flat to me. For 1400 pieces I thought there would be detail, and it's only like 6-8 studs thick. (That's what she said.)

TRU is having a sale of up to 40% off and some of the sets are actually 40% off, most Super Hero Girl sets. This includes the Black Palace set with Wonder Woman's invisible jet. It's only $60. I'm pretty sure someone here wanted that. The $15 sets are $9, and the $20 sets are only $12. The High School is $48.

The Friends Performance School is $56 (30% off) and that is supposedly a TRU exclusive.

Not part of the sale but TRU has Nexo Fortrex, Machine of Doom and a crossbow thing for 40% off.

Also the rumored Falcon will have 7500 pieces. Death Star has 4000 pieces and cost $500. So I'm pretty sure once we see the price of the Millennium Falcon the MF will actually stand for 'Mother fucker!!!". $1,000 isn't even out of the question. I'm thinking $750 (If we are super lucky and let's be honest, after 2016-2017 we are fucked.) to $1,000.

TRU Sale link....
https://www.toysrus.com/search?q=99827aug17

Also the rumored Falcon will have 7500 pieces. Death Star has 4000 pieces and cost $500. So I'm pretty sure once we see the price of the Millennium Falcon the MF will actually stand for 'Mother fucker!!!". $1,000 isn't even out of the question. I'm thinking $750 (If we are super lucky and let's be honest, after 2016-2017 we are fucked.) to $1,000.
That's a big parts increase from the original version's 5195.

Good thing I don't have any interest in the UCS models due to their price.

2018 PICTURES HAVE LEAKED!!!!

We are supposedly getting Batman and Harry Potter minifigure series next year. Jurassic World will have 5 System sets, 3 Junior sets and two Duplo sets.

Batman gets a space shuttle.

Another NinjaGo Temple that looks very nice.
The spinners also come back.

This year's Winter set is a (tiny) Train Station that won't be worth the price.
(Stupid ass video because I can't find a picture.)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O3qzBvC-MVk

No Friends or Elves pictures yet. Or Nexo pictures. 

http://imgur.com/a/cbUqP

Just got the Winter Village Station email from LEGO. It's 902 pieces, and compliments the holiday train from last year, obviously.

The bus is probably the reason the station is smaller, but I really like the set as a whole.

That's a big parts increase from the original version's 5195.

Good thing I don't have any interest in the UCS models due to their price.
It's 1600 pieces bigger than the UCS MF. At this point I don't see how that model is going to really improve that much and with people speculating that those pieces are going to be a platform or doc I equate that with cheating and will pass on the rumored $700+ price tag.

Just got the Winter Village Station email from LEGO. It's 902 pieces, and compliments the holiday train from last year, obviously.

The bus is probably the reason the station is smaller, but I really like the set as a whole.
Don't like the bus or the fact they added useless track just to try to make the thing worth it. I just bought the Toy Stop from AWD for $55 and it's barely worth that, never mind the ones after it.

At least the station is 'only' $80, but it should be $70 and ditch the track. Maybe I'll build my own based on it with parts. I'm curious to how the door is offset but the studs don't look like they are.

But it's fine. At least it's in the correct scale. There was that one year where the set was huge, I think it was supposed to be a 'cottage'.

The cottage is the best winter village set IMO. I wish they'd make larger winter sets ($100-$120 price range)
I agree, kind of. A few of the sets are $100 and not worth it, the merry-go-round. However the cottage should have been a Winter Village Inn. As a cottage it's bigger than the Post Office and Train Station combined.

Why wouldn't it include the track though? They could have ditched the bus, but the track is supposed to connect to 10254.
Because it was just included to drive the price up. It's really a $60 set that LEGO added some snow and the track to make it $80. And talking about cheap, LEGO can't give more than 5 'bleh' minifigures in an $80 set?

Because it was just included to drive the price up. It's really a $60 set that LEGO added some snow and the track to make it $80. And talking about cheap, LEGO can't give more than 5 'bleh' minifigures in an $80 set?
It could have been a $60 set with tracks but no bus though, is what I'm getting at. The tracks actually fit the previous sets.

Does anyone have any information on the Lego Star Wars R3-M2 polybag (40268) that's supposed to be live at TRU this Saturday? I've never actually bought a polybag from TRU before (I only recently started buying legos). I'm wondering if it'll be a "buy for $5.99!" thing or a "free with Star Wars purchase!" thing. Thanks in advance. :)

Does anyone have any information on the Lego Star Wars R3-M2 polybag (40268) that's supposed to be live at TRU this Saturday? I've never actually bought a polybag from TRU before (I only recently started buying legos). I'm wondering if it'll be a "buy for $5.99!" thing or a "free with Star Wars purchase!" thing. Thanks in advance. :)
Normally what they do is it will be free with $30 theme purchase and then $6 if they have any left. Not sure what they are doing with the newest thing though.

vl1n19ypbhhz.jpg

It's smaller than I thought (That's what she said.) It's 8in x 2feet x almost 3 feet. Also the dish will have the replacement one from Episode 7, and figures from all the movies. 16 figures in total. Cost ¥ 8499 $1275. (Not the official USD)

Aren't those pictures fake? I saw a bunch of them a while back.
It's real because the piece count is correct, or just a really lucky guess.

Someone bought the winning Powerball a half a mile from my grandmother's house. Sadly it wasn't me or everyone here would have gotten a Falcon! :D

Ugh, I don't know why I held out hope considering lego was dumb enough to put "MF" in their teaser info stamp but it's sad to the biggest lego in 8 years is 90% gray. So at this point I can get 7500 gray pieces for at least $700 or I can get 7200 colored pieces for $450 (Ninja Boat and Ninja Mall). One question to anyone who has put together the last UCS MF: was it any fun and has the box held up well? I've noticed some of my bigger boxes wear more over time making it more  a pain to get back out for rebuilds.

It's real because the piece count is correct, or just a really lucky guess.

Someone bought the winning Powerball a half a mile from my grandmother's house. Sadly it wasn't me or everyone here would have gotten a Falcon! :D
That's crazy. The radio station here in Boston was saying Chicopee saying it was in the middle of nowhere and that's where the Powerball winners usually come from.

That's crazy. The radio station here in Boston was saying Chicopee saying it was in the middle of nowhere and that's where the Powerball winners usually come from.
That's because everything outside of I-95 is considered the middle of nowhere Massachusetts. Chicopee has 40,000-45,000 people, next to Springfield that has 150,000, next to Holyoke that has 38,000. Hell Chicopee technically has two exits off the Mass Pike, Exits 5 and 6. It has Westover Airbase which the C5s (biggest planes ever) are based. Even the TV show Fringe had "Westfield MA" in their openings and showed a picture of flat farmlands in Kanas, Westfield has a nice downtown area and two rivers and mountains, plus a university and about 42,000 people. Boston is an ego centric shithole that only cares about themselves and is pissed because the lottery said that Watertown won it, when they had a million dollar winner.

Ugh, I don't know why I held out hope considering lego was dumb enough to put "MF" in their teaser info stamp but it's sad to the biggest lego in 8 years is 90% gray. So at this point I can get 7500 gray pieces for at least $700 or I can get 7200 colored pieces for $450 (Ninja Boat and Ninja Mall). One question to anyone who has put together the last UCS MF: was it any fun and has the box held up well? I've noticed some of my bigger boxes wear more over time making it more a pain to get back out for rebuilds.
Are you racist towards grey pieces? :lol: I agree through. It's going to be a bitch to build when all the pieces are the same color. I built the UCS TE Prototype my mom found at a tag sale and it was the most boring build I have experienced.

The Ninja City (Not Mall) looks like an awesome build too. Hell the NinjaGo Temple is $80 (Or $58 on AWD) and has 1400 pieces. That covers your grey pieces. :)

Plus there was the normal Falcon, 1300 pieces and is like a foot by a foot and a half. This monster is only about twice as big and 5-10 times the price.

That's because everything outside of I-95 is considered the middle of nowhere Massachusetts. Chicopee has 40,000-45,000 people, next to Springfield that has 150,000, next to Holyoke that has 38,000. Even the TV show Fringe had "Westfield MA" in their openings and showed a picture of flat farmlands in Kanas, Westfield has a nice downtown area and two rivers and mountains. Boston is an ego centric shithole that only cares about themselves and is pissed because the lottery said that Watertown won it, when they hd a million dollar winner.
Lol that's true, they spent half the morning complaining about Watertown.

Lol that's true, they spent half the morning complaining about Watertown.
Yeah, the lottery people at 2am made a small mistake. Not that big of a deal. They were tired and excited that the ONLY winner was from our state so there was a mixup.

Honestly I would buy everyone here a Falcon, or whatever. I'd do the yearly thing which I think is $18-20 million a year after taxes.

That's because everything outside of I-95 is considered the middle of nowhere Massachusetts. Chicopee has 40,000-45,000 people, next to Springfield that has 150,000, next to Holyoke that has 38,000. Hell Chicopee technically has two exits off the Mass Pike, Exits 5 and 6. It has Westover Airbase which the C5s (biggest planes ever) are based. Even the TV show Fringe had "Westfield MA" in their openings and showed a picture of flat farmlands in Kanas, Westfield has a nice downtown area and two rivers and mountains, plus a university and about 42,000 people. Boston is an ego centric shithole that only cares about themselves and is pissed because the lottery said that Watertown won it, when they had a million dollar winner.

Are you racist towards grey pieces? :lol: I agree through. It's going to be a bitch to build when all the pieces are the same color. I built the UCS TE Prototype my mom found at a tag sale and it was the most boring build I have experienced.

The Ninja City (Not Mall) looks like an awesome build too. Hell the NinjaGo Temple is $80 (Or $58 on AWD) and has 1400 pieces. That covers your grey pieces. :)

Plus there was the normal Falcon, 1300 pieces and is like a foot by a foot and a half. This monster is only about twice as big and 5-10 times the price.
I call it a Mall because the commercial to residential ratio is way out of wack for a city :whistle2:o

I didn't realize this wasn't out yet- picked it up at TRU a week or so ago just hanging with other polybags- rang up 5.99 + tax

It kinda feels like they balked at one big set two years ago (remember they supposedly had one ready but ended up re-releasing one instead and we went without a new set in 2015) and broke it into two sets for 2016 &amp; 2017.

I'm still in but $90 feels pretty steep. I don't need more holiday trucks/vehicles, put that piece count into the building instead. So that's a small building and a couple tracks for $90. Ouch.

I didn't realize this wasn't out yet- picked it up at TRU a week or so ago just hanging with other polybags- rang up 5.99 + tax
The TRU by my work didn't have them and I checked once a week over the last couple weeks. On Saturday, I hit up a different TRU and they apparently had 58 on the floor that were mysteriously impossible to find. The clerk thinks they were stolen. I had to trek over to another TRU 15 minutes further out. Apparently, they had a box of them there but hidden behind the customer service counter. I wish I had easily picked it up like you did!

I'm still in but $90 feels pretty steep. I don't need more holiday trucks/vehicles, put that piece count into the building instead. So that's a small building and a couple tracks for $90. Ouch.

It's $80, not $90.

People are going 'It's a Winter VILLAGE' so the station should be small. I mean really, talk about just coming up with sad excuses. Must be Trump supporters.

The train should have already include straight track, and the station should have been a lot bigger. No indoor seating? Some weird ticket booth that the boot faces outside? Is that a Europe thing? Every station I've been to you buy the tickets INSIDE the building, more so in winter.

But enough bitching from me (for now ;) ), onto sales....

Every major online store now has the Nexo Fortrex for $60. TRU started it, Amazon matches it for Prime costumers and Target just got in on it.

bread's done
Back