LEGO Deals 3

the scene at my local 99 cent store

15UtY3Q.jpg

I stopped by my nearest Target this morning and it paid off-- found 1x each of the PotC Brickheadz for $1.24 each and 4x of the Valentine's puppy polybag for $1.99 each.

Also, they make Sweet Potato & Brown Sugar Sun Chips now!

Went to the target by my work during my lunch break to see if I can nab some cheap Valentine's day polybags but the vday shelves were almost cleaned out! Ended up impulse buying a lego city hotdog cart polybag (30356) instead though. I'm thinking these are newish? $3.99+tax. 204-000-218 if anyone is interested.

There was a lego friends mini golf polybag too but I didn't catch the dpci. Sorry!

^Thanks. I want that hot dog set. Now that is worth the $4. Europe got it for free with $25 or $35 at S@H

I stopped by my nearest Target this morning and it paid off-- found 1x each of the PotC Brickheadz for $1.24 each and 4x of the Valentine's puppy polybag for $1.99 each.

Also, they make Sweet Potato & Brown Sugar Sun Chips now!
I knew there was so reason I wanted to go to Target. My Target had a box of dogs left last weekend, because nothing says Valentines Day more than a peeing dog. Pretty much describes my taste in men. Also I thought $4 for common parts was a ripoff. $2 is much better.

Of course you would love anything penis shaped... :rofl:

Anyone here order the Bricks on a roll set from walmart and registered for the book get it yet?

Last edited by a moderator:
What’s the dpci for the valentines poly? I don’t think I ever saw it
The DCPI on the receipt is 204000155, but maybe that number is used for multiple polys? It doesn't show a clearance price at any store near me, and they were obviously half price today.

I haven't seen the hot dog cart yet, but look forward to finding one! It looked great in the photo I saw.

Of course you would love anything penis shaped... :rofl:
FYI I like buns more. :p

You're welcome for getting too much info. :)

LEGO released the PowerPuff Girls minifigure pictures, not the set pictures because they are complete shit.

Jurassic World 2 sets have been revealed, besides the big ones, and they suck, are probably the worse Dino sets LEGO has even made. It's difficult to tell the difference between what's a Junior set and what's a System set. But get get a couple new dinosaurs.

https://brickset.com/article/34370/more-jurassic-world-fallen-kingdom-sets-revealed

Also we get part of the Harry Potter castle, going to be an expensive castle (Like Death Star / Falcon level of expensive), the great hall will be it's own $100 set. The rest of the Castle is supposed to be over $500.

https://brickset.com/article/34362/lego-harry-potter-returns!

The hell, the JW2 sets look like the JW1 sets with different dinosaurs.
They are based on what we have seen from the movie trailer. I'm a little surprised we haven't gotten a 'volcano' set. But boy they all look like Junior sets. 8 sets and they all look the same / boring.

The Duplo set is adorable.  The rest of 'em are trash.  All the sets look like miniaturized versions of JW1 sets... except the Friends Dinosaur museum.  :razz:

Thebrickfan.com has all the JW2 pictures. The best two are the Duplo ones.

Update on stupid shit LEGO is doing this year. Series 18 has 17 figures because of the cop only being one per box. Also a $120 Hulkbuster set that I think is another stolen Ideas set.

Had TRU price match Walmart for the Black Panther sets, had an expiring reward and a leftover gift card from Christmas so I only spent $3 out of pocket!

TRU has minifigures 2 for $5
Speaking of TRU, saw on the news yesterday that they’re closing an additional 200 stores now, haven’t seen an updated list.
I went to a closing store last weekend and LEGO is currently only 10% off and newer stuff all had yellow stickers on them indicating they aren’t part of the closing sale. This store had a ton of stock, boxes of everything sitting in the aisles and overheads, no way they’re getting rid of it all by April 5, which is the closing date.

Stolen or not, it's bad ass!!!!
I think you are getting 'bad ass' mixed up with 'shit'. :p

TRU has minifigures 2 for $5
Speaking of TRU, saw on the news yesterday that they’re closing an additional 200 stores now, haven’t seen an updated list.
I went to a closing store last weekend and LEGO is currently only 10% off and newer stuff all had yellow stickers on them indicating they aren’t part of the closing sale. This store had a ton of stock, boxes of everything sitting in the aisles and overheads, no way they’re getting rid of it all by April 5, which is the closing date.
Do you know how long the 2 for $5 sale lasts? I need to get up to date with some past series.

I read about the other 200 stores, but they haven't announced it yet. That would be half the stores in the country. Also Sears is dead, they won't make it another year. So time to look for new jobs. Maybe robbing Amazon asshole who doesn't pay taxes but now has 125 BILLION dollars.

Not sure how long the sale is, I would assume it’s a two day sale or will go until Saturday. I got the email this mornnng and it didn’t have details or any other LEGO deals.
Got another TRU email this afternoon that the clearance stores now have prices “up to 40% off” which means LEGO is probably at 20% off now. That’s regular sale prices and not enough for me to make another trip out there

Not sure how long the sale is, I would assume it’s a two day sale or will go until Saturday. I got the email this mornnng and it didn’t have details or any other LEGO deals.
Got another TRU email this afternoon that the clearance stores now have prices “up to 40% off” which means LEGO is probably at 20% off now. That’s regular sale prices and not enough for me to make another trip out there
20% off TRU price is probably equal to Amazons everyday price

I’d only be interested in some of the larger Technic sets. TRU prices on those are usually MSRP and those hardly go on sale

20% off TRU price is probably equal to Amazons everyday price

I’d only be interested in some of the larger Technic sets. TRU prices on those are usually MSRP and those hardly go on sale
Yep--I scooped a sweet treaded Technics vehicle set up the last time a TRU closed here. They don't mark up the Technics or Architecture sets, as I remember.

Just left a TRU near work. The manager I talked to said it was a one day sale on Feb 22 for the 2 for $5 minifigs. :(
They have been having these a lot (or two days) without warning. I need some series 17 and they probably don't have that bastard stepchild series anyways. LEGO just kind of went 'Oh yeah here" between movies.

Only extras of 17 we have I think are the corn and rocket guys we hardcore hoarded, and one of the guy that looks like he's from bloodborn with the pistols.

It's funny I didn't buy the Black Panther set with the Rhino this past week at Target because I didn't really like it.  Boy and I saw the movie tonight...and now we both want it!

It's funny I didn't buy the Black Panther set with the Rhino this past week at Target because I didn't really like it. Boy and I saw the movie tonight...and now we both want it!
I assembled both BP sets over the weekend (and saw the movie a second time) and the buildable rhino is my favorite part of the two!

Only extras of 17 we have I think are the corn and rocket guys we hardcore hoarded, and one of the guy that looks like he's from bloodborn with the pistols.
I have only seen 6 of them in a Target, one was a rocket kid and another was a corn guy, I only bought rocket kid. I almost go 11-12 of the series last week on eBay for $20-30, but no luck. I really just want Butterfly, Baker, Hotdog and probably Corn.

Found the Royal Talon polybag at Walmart and picked up a couple
I didn't even know this was a thing an see that it includes 10 GotG guns and now I need 5 of them.

It's funny I didn't buy the Black Panther set with the Rhino this past week at Target because I didn't really like it. Boy and I saw the movie tonight...and now we both want it!
The Rhino is my favorite part! I don't have either set and hope LEGO can keep up with the demand. 20% off isn't that big of a deal, thats the normal MSRP with all the sales on LEGOs.

I planned on eventually getting the black panther sets but the fact they were on sale, I had TRU gift card and I had seen and loved the movie made me pick them up sooner rather than later

Surprised no one else has mentioned Target is clearancing GotG2 sets at 30% off. They may go lower tomorrow seeing as Infinity War street date is this weekend.
Also saw the City sailboat rescue is also 30% off

Saw the Kylo/Rey Brickheadz two pack 50% off at Target. I’ll bite if they hit 70% off

Pics of the April LEGO store calendar are up and there is a minifigure factory set with $75 purchase and that Darth Vader pod that was previously canceled will also overlap later in the month

I just assumed we got 'em already with the Walmart clearance. :)
I got them at Amazon for half off. Besides the yellow space ship sub thing. :)

Saw the Kylo/Rey Brickheadz two pack 50% off at Target. I’ll bite if they hit 70% off

Pics of the April LEGO store calendar are up and there is a minifigure factory set with $75 purchase and that Darth Vader pod that was previously canceled will also overlap later in the month
I doubt there will be any of the minifigure factory sets by the time Vador pod is out. However the factory is bad, it's mostly cardboard wall.

Still waiting for a UCS MF VIP offer...
:rofl:

Good one!

Didn't you hear? You get double points at some point and a free DJ minifigure with something at some point, that you could have gotten at TRU for $6.

If you bought the MF for the VIP offer than you are one gullible MF. ;)

Check Barnes and noble for Easter set from 2017. They will ring up at $2, website will show full price but all stores have the $2 price.

Check Barnes and noble for Easter set from 2017. They will ring up at $2, website will show full price but all stores have the $2 price.
Thanks for looking out. I literally just picked this up for full price at Walmart yesterday for a friend in Japan. Just picked it up for $2 at B&N. :)

Finished the Old Fishing Store with my daughter this week.  Wow, what a phenomenal set.  It might be our favorite.  I thought the price was a bit steep, but man this set packs a ton of little details in there.  The sheer number of special/unique pieces is incredible.  Highly recommended.

bread's done
Back