LEGO Deals 3

^You are awesome. Welcome. Great first post. I got the link for you.https://www.target.com/p/lego-174-ninjago-destiny-s-bounty-70618/-/A-52093086
Madzone, I have never seen the box in any store in person. I did see the $180 (?) Boost in a Target without any safety features.
Funny story. The Walmart closest to me shows two Destiny Bounty’s for $40. Last week I paid them a visit and the toy manager freaked. Not the “ I’ve heard this 20 times , we don’t have it” kind of freak out, more “oh crap how do you know?” . Guessing she is the one squirreling them away. Oh well.

I’m shocked the Ocean Monument is still available at Target, $60 is a reasonable price for the set.

I was refused a price match in store, their zebra price match app was showing the full price. Another employee scanned with her phone and couldn't understand that it shows in store prices when you're in the store and there was a difference between online. Called corporate and the rep confirmed the online price but the store was not answering the phone and he had no power to force them. I received a ticket to honor the prices when online restocks.

Sent from my PH-1 using Tapatalk

Funny story. The Walmart closest to me shows two Destiny Bounty’s for $40. Last week I paid them a visit and the toy manager freaked. Not the “ I’ve heard this 20 times , we don’t have it” kind of freak out, more “oh crap how do you know?” . Guessing she is the one squirreling them away. Oh well.

I’m shocked the Ocean Monument is still available at Target, $60 is a reasonable price for the set.
Where do you live that they sell Destiny's Bounty in store? West Coast? I have never seen it in a store before (I haven't been to a LEGO Store in a long while.) and weirdly the box is well sized to fit on a shelf. It's now the biggest set I own.

I was refused a price match in store, their zebra price match app was showing the full price. Another employee scanned with her phone and couldn't understand that it shows in store prices when you're in the store and there was a difference between online. Called corporate and the rep confirmed the online price but the store was not answering the phone and he had no power to force them. I received a ticket to honor the prices when online restocks.

Sent from my PH-1 using Tapatalk
That's weird. I never had an issue price matching, they normally just take my word for it as their scanner things don't function. But the CSA at returns when I price match are normally cute and I flirt a little. :lol:

Last edited by a moderator:
Finally checked out the local TRU.  They didn't have shit for LEGO left.  

(1) Super Hero Girls High School @$25

(1) BrickHeadz 

(30) SW Constration Jyn Erso @$15

Needless to say I walked away empty handed.  I'd be down for Jyn Erso for about $5.  It's pretty pathetic that a "going out of business 50%+ off sale" is still more expensive than Amzon.  lol

They did have plenty of Destiny megablox.  

Picked up series 18 - spider suit, plant suit, rocket suit, elephant suit, birthday boy and girl at Walmart

Also got the dimensions ghostbusters (2016) story pack for $11.98 at Target

Picked up series 18 - spider suit, plant suit, rocket suit, elephant suit, birthday boy and girl at Walmart

Also got the dimensions ghostbusters (2016) story pack for $11.98 at Target
Dang, I keep waiting for GB 2016 to drop below $19.98 around here, but they're holding fast. Maybe Monday! There are plenty left on shelves and I am DETERMINED.

I did buy the LEGO BATMAN box for $20 because there aren't many of those left.

Dang, I keep waiting for GB 2016 to drop below $19.98 around here, but they're holding fast. Maybe Monday! There are plenty left on shelves and I am DETERMINED.

I did buy the LEGO BATMAN box for $20 because there aren't many of those left.
I think Edgewood target has it at 20 bucks because they are clearing out most dimensions stock now.

Today I picked up the ship in the bottle and the tron sets
Tron Light Bikes in a Bottle...I like the way you think.

I've seen the SW Resistance Bomber on clearance at Walmart for $79 at a few stores. Good luck finding it on the website or ap as I can't for the life of me.

Also saw the black Gizmo Duck lookin' mech from the Ninjago Movie on clearance at Target...but only 30% off.

I don't know how many of you guys collect this crap, seems kind of cool, a kickstarter type idea, the price is pretty steep but already fully backed. I picked one up, now to wait a year to get it. Those of you who were fortunate enough to enjoy the USS Flagg GI Joe Aircraft Carrier may enjoy this as well.

https://www.hasbrolab.com/

s11-u4-img-01.jpg

s11-u5-img-02.jpg

s11-u5-img-12.jpg

I think Edgewood target has it at 20 bucks because they are clearing out most dimensions stock now.
They dropped it to $11.98 at most stores yesterday. I got GB2016 and FanBeasts Story Packs for that price via a couple of different stores.

Picked up a couple (more) extra Cyberman/DALEK packs for $3.50 because DUH.

Dang, I haven't found any in the wild yet!

Dimensions is disappearing with a bit more haste since the drop on Monday at Target. Only gonna be a bunch of unloved Laval sets on shelves in another week.

I almost grabbed a couple cyberman packs at the dollar store the other day but didn’t feel like waiting in line

I did get the ghostbusters (2016) story pack at target for $11.98 last week. I need three old ninjago sets and the teen titans level pack to have everything.

From what I've read online, the police man is in the back left corner of the box.  I went through a fresh case this morning and found him in the same spot. Maybe 4 or 5 packs in.  

If anyone finds $1 Cybermen, I'll take 20. ;)

AWD has been updating a little more recently. Nothing too special, but there have been smaller Super Hero and NinjaGo movie sets for 30-39% off. Aquaman Sand Green Pack 13.11, same with the $20 NinjaGo movie sets. LEGO Batman Catwomen and Mr. Freeze sets for $12ish. There is a Brickhead Batgirl for $5. Engman is $21. And Batman Nightclawer thing for $30. (5 cents a piece).

What’s the deal with the Go Brick Me set? Doesn’t show up on the Lego store website yet and TRU used to sell it before they shut down the website. Is it exclusive or can we expect it to show up soon?

I don't mind the brick headz, but I don't have any desire to own one. I own very few Pop, so they weren't ever things that really appealed to me.

I must be in the minority around here with those that can't stand the brick headz.
Hell no, they are overdone shit. They are overpriced, and rather useless. Even at 70-75% off I fine them a waste of time to talk about. However the Go Brick Me thing is the most creative LEGO set has mad in several years. But that says nothing.

And speaking of shit... LEGO released the May calendar. You get a free Groot keychain with $50! Thanks LEGO! The free with any Marvel purchase at Target, aka free with $15 set, wasn't good enough, let me spend 3 times the same amount for an overpriced keychain! Thanks LEGO!

Also the weirdest thing I have ever seen on AWD, and almost bought, Jurassic World 2: Indoraptor Rampage at Lockwood Estate; 75930 called 'like new' for $79. That's 40% off a set that hasn't been released. Huge resell value on eBay. Too bad it is just a two stud thick set. I mean I need 6-8 inch.... studs for it to be worth it. ;)

https://www.amazon.com/LEGO-Jurassic-Indoraptor-Lockwood-Building/dp/B07894Q9WQ/ref=sr_1_56?m=A2L77EE7U53NWQ&s=merchant-items&ie=UTF8&qid=1523314018&sr=1-56&keywords=lego

You’re a LEGO size queen
Don't lie to yourself, size matters and you know it.

That set is terrible though.

That doesn't stop me, I recently bought 76084 The Ultimate Battle for Asgard for $25 and looking at it no idea why I bought it. :lol:

The first tiny picture of the JW2 set I liked, tan, dark red roof, gutters. I just saw the back of the box, the sides are made of the 4x5 window frames.... no windows. And the indoraptor is not as cool as the indorex. (No idea if thats the right name.)

The new GotG ship was $42 on AWD, might be worth it for the purple dude, but the color is too much orange for me. (LEGO size queen and LEGO orange racist.)

Not sure if anyone is looking I just took a stroll to the target in Cupertino. Their entire box of lego groot keychains is 50% off. There's probably 20+ in the box? 204 00 2181 in case anyone needs the dpci.

So, Ninjago movie stuff we ended up being 2 figures short of a set... we had like, 3 sets minus 2 figs each. Wife gave most of the extras away without me knowing -.-

So, the newest set, the anniversary one, I may have a full set extra to sell. Opening figures tonight.

So, Ninjago movie stuff we ended up being 2 figures short of a set... we had like, 3 sets minus 2 figs each. Wife gave most of the extras away without me knowing -.-

So, the newest set, the anniversary one, I may have a full set extra to sell. Opening figures tonight.
NinjaGo Movie didn't have extras, they had exactly three series of figures each.

I might be interested in the set, it won't even need to have the damn retro cop. The eBay seller I like I think only sells license figure sets.

NinjaGo Movie didn't have extras, they had exactly three series of figures each.

I might be interested in the set, it won't even need to have the damn retro cop. The eBay seller I like I think only sells license figure sets.
I mean we literally didn't complete our set, didn't get an untouched box it turns out. :/ Forgot which we are missing but we never got 2. Not a big deal to me.

Just a reminder that the overpriced land speeders and other overpriced ships from the Solo movie are now for sale. Also for sale are the overpriced wall with dinosaur sets.

They’ll all be on sale soon enough, definitely by their respective movie release weeks.
Walmart may even have some below retail, like the new Avengers ship which they sell for $56 in store, whereas retail is $70 everywhere else

I may pick up some JP/JW sets but will wait for sales and clearance. I picked up all of the JW sets on sale and clearance last time around. Are there any store exclusives this time?

They’ll all be on sale soon enough, definitely by their respective movie release weeks.
Walmart may even have some below retail, like the new Avengers ship which they sell for $56 in store, whereas retail is $70 everywhere else

I may pick up some JP/JW sets but will wait for sales and clearance. I picked up all of the JW sets on sale and clearance last time around. Are there any store exclusives this time?
I want to say the ‘Jurassic Park’ throwback set with the raptor and Alan Grant may be an exclusive (Walmart?) and harder to find bc nostalgia, but unsure of any others.

The Jurassic Park (75932) set is supposedly a Walmart exclusive . Target.com doesn't have the Jurassic Park set, the $40 wall set (75931), or the T-Rex transport (75930). Walmart has them all and the way they are numbered makes me think all three are 'exclusives'.

EDIT: Just checked Amazon and there are fucking three Walmart exclusives. That is insane. I understand having two because one was probably meant for TRU, but three?!?!

Finally found the series 18 cop, done with this wave now!

Can’t post from my phone but anyone see the pics of the new coaster? This is a big set and not the little pirate one. I saw pics on TFW and Reddit. Will definitely be getting this one

I'm kinda 'meh on the JW sets, but I'm definitely down for the JP set for Alan, Ellie, Tim & Lex.    When do I need to keep my eyes peeled for these?

^ Before June as they might sell out being a Walmart exclusive. But they came out yesterday for sale, but not on sale yet.

Can’t post from my phone but anyone see the pics of the new coaster? This is a big set and not the little pirate one. I saw pics on TFW and Reddit. Will definitely be getting this one
Yeah I just saw it, the thing is MASSIVE, I heard $250-300, but damn it's so big!!!!

Because this site hates me no picture, but here's a link. I love the cotton candy stall using pink beehives.

https://www.instagram.com/p/BhrUw4CAFTP/?taken-by=mp_legoleaks

I got lucky and found a complete set of series 18 tonight.
Wow that coaster has some height! Now only if Legoland had rides like this...

Okay, I have Series 18 as follows currently:

Set minus cop

Set minus cop and clown.

Beyond that, I'm not sure. We literally have not been able to get any cops yet, thankfully it's the lamest one!

So, on those two sets I'm taking offers. Looking for an offer with shipping included, US only. I don't expect you to grab both sets at once, so tell me which set and what you want to pay. First decent offer on one will get it. Once those two are gone, I'll see how close to sets we are on the rest to post them up, or if they'll end up in our trade bin.

Okay, I have Series 18 as follows currently:

Set minus cop

Set minus cop and clown.

Beyond that, I'm not sure. We literally have not been able to get any cops yet, thankfully it's the lamest one!

So, on those two sets I'm taking offers. Looking for an offer with shipping included, US only. I don't expect you to grab both sets at once, so tell me which set and what you want to pay. First decent offer on one will get it. Once those two are gone, I'll see how close to sets we are on the rest to post them up, or if they'll end up in our trade bin.
D'oh.
I'll might make you an offer at 8:39 Eastern. I just placed a bid on a mainly full set on eBay.

Coaster looks great though I wish there was a bit more personality like the Pirate Coaster. These big 2000+ piece carnival sets are really starting to make the Mixer look anemic though.

^ Before June as they might sell out being a Walmart exclusive. But they came out yesterday for sale, but not on sale yet.
PIcked up the Jurassic Park set at Walmart about an hour ago. $40! (ridiculous price) They had two of them. I didn't notice any other exclusives, but this WM usually lags behind some of the newer ones in inventory.

bread's done
Back