LEGO Deals 3

I found this at my local WalMart for $30...the LEGO Batman 76087 - Flying Fox set.  MY kids aren't really into it much, but it was too good a deal to pass.  I also picked up the Darth Maul builder set for $7. need to get Boba now. 

Meijer had a deal the other day also....extra 50% off.  I picked up a big Minecraft set and some Lego Friends....too late now though since it was like a     1 or 2 day sale.

15% off Ebay with PREGAME15 code.

I want the new passenger train for 15% off, but I think I'll wait until Target does one of it's 20% off City sets sales.

Did get the BuWizz brick  though.  Gonna try to duplicate this:

https://youtu.be/wexyqYk2D5k

Wow! https://gizmodo.com/marvel-at-this-drivable-bugatti-chiron-built-from-a-mil-1828680513

qs3uhw9ktlfk9du4rnoa.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Glad you got the transplant Geo!  Hope you're better soon.

Been away for a while since we went on vacation for a couple of weeks.  Went to Disney, but didn't get a chance to go to the huge Lego store in Downtown Disney.  Probably for the better though since I didn't need to spend more cash while I was there.

My wife is getting tired of all the Lego everywhere so I need to come up with some kind of sorting method.  I have two of these in my "lego room", but need some plastic bins or something to be able to organize everything: https://www.target.com/p/9-cube-organizer-shelf-13-threshold-153/-/A-50253268

I am dreading taking sets apart though because now that my kids are playing with them, who knows how many pieces will be missing... My 4 year old begged me to build him the new and sealed gunship I had.  I couldn't say no, but now it's in pieces on his train table lol

Glad you got the transplant Geo! Hope you're better soon.

Been away for a while since we went on vacation for a couple of weeks. Went to Disney, but didn't get a chance to go to the huge Lego store in Downtown Disney. Probably for the better though since I didn't need to spend more cash while I was there.

My wife is getting tired of all the Lego everywhere so I need to come up with some kind of sorting method. I have two of these in my "lego room", but need some plastic bins or something to be able to organize everything: https://www.target.com/p/9-cube-organizer-shelf-13-threshold-153/-/A-50253268

I am dreading taking sets apart though because now that my kids are playing with them, who knows how many pieces will be missing... My 4 year old begged me to build him the new and sealed gunship I had. I couldn't say no, but now it's in pieces on his train table lol
I'm worried my daughter will one day go into the walk in closet in the basement that has been my backlog of lego sets. Granted a number of them are intended to be future presents for her. She has an idea that I have lego sets in the basement, but she doesn't know exactly where they are and in what quantity thankfully.

Not a deal per se, but that new winter fire house is pretty sexy yeah? Hundred bucks though... :shock:
The price isn't too awful, it does have over 1100 pieces. When the rumor of a fire station came out I thought it would look a lot worst. It doesn't look bad, but I wish the stairs were on the side and there was a balcony because those stairs are awful.

Also someone from Australia says the set is unrealistic because no place where it snows has flat roofs.... Honestly people need to just shut up if they are that clueless. :lol:

I haven't been building like I should be, but I did hit up an out of town walmart this weekend and grabbed 8 of the HP Minifigs.

4 feel method and 4 random.

I got GRAVES! He was in one of the ones I felt for. I was sure he was actually Mad Eye (my other want), but still made me feel good since I've wanted him since I saw Fantastic Beasts in Theatres. I was so disappointed that he and Queenie didn't get the Minifigure treatment and release for Lego Dimensions, but so glad that I now have both!

I also got 2 Rons, 1 Harry, 1 Hermione, 1 Dumbledore, 1 Tina, and 1 Neville. I only kept a Ron and Graves and gave the rest to my lady. 

A heads up if you have a Books A Million nearby. They seem to be doing their annual additional 50% off clearance and sale marked items. Lego wise I found :

JL: Knightcrawler 17.50
JL: Atlantis $6
Spiderman Vulture Attack 15
Thor Battle for Asgard 17.50
Guardians Ravager Attack $6

I ended up getting rid of those threshold shelves.  Moved them to my wife's office since I couldn't find anything compatible that would work to hold Lego properly.  Now I'm looking at either buying stackable sterilite drawers or getting some of those Trofast bins at Ikea.  Anyone have experience with either?

I hate the sterlite drawers in general. I have a 3 tier one for gaming controllers, and it looks cheap, feels cheap, and it's hard to open because it's cheap.

https://m.gamestop.com/product/collectibles/toys/mega-construx-pokemon-charizard/143209

While I normally dislike Mega Construx some of the Pokemon sets are decent. $5 and some change is nice for Charizard, I think the price drop is recent too as my local store still had 18.97 tags on it.
Charizard is good, Snorlax and Blastoise are great, and Gyrados is amazing.

https://m.gamestop.com/product/collectibles/toys/mega-construx-pokemon-gyarados/149049

It's a little more expensive at 14.95, but it is a great display piece.

^^ Fishing Store is a great build.  Highly recommended especially at that price.  

Also, I finally built the Ship in a Bottle set last week.  Very cool looking but as far as builds go, pretty dull.  Also the inflated piece count (300 studs) is ridiculous.

I was in the LEGO Store for the first time in forever, and Wegmans in three years. The Natick Wegmans is awful, the candy aisle has next to nothing and is overpriced. That's like the main draw of Wegmans.

Anyways. I just went to get the Xtra bike and food sets. Two of each and a third food for my sister. I kind of wish I bought another bike because two bikes for $4 is a great deal, those wheels ae 80 cents each on Bricks and Pieces.

They also had the Winter Fire Station. It looked nice, but slightly small. 

Target coupon in this week's ad...$10 GC with a Lego purchase over $50.

It's something.

Also, does this thread freeze up for anybody else?  This is the only thread that does it on my computer...it stops letting me scroll and I have to refresh the page.

Thread works fine for me. Only thing I run in to is if someone posts a lot of pictures on the last page. The link to get to the last unread message always gets hung up.

Anyone know a good place to buy Lego pieces that are discontinued? I'm looking for 9 sand baseplates (10699).

eBay is my only thought right now.

Anyone know a good place to buy Lego pieces that are discontinued? I'm looking for 9 sand baseplates (10699).

You can check offer up but those deals are sometime few and far in between. I've seen several of the special plates on their but they rarely come up or they're farther than I want to drive.

Thanks, WingsDJY

I had seen that but I also read that they were $22ish too.

I've read a few conflicting things but any news on the brictober sets?

You can check offer up but those deals are sometime few and far in between. I've seen several of the special plates on their but they rarely come up or they're farther than I want to drive.

Thanks, WingsDJY

I had seen that but I also read that they were $22ish too.

I've read a few conflicting things but any news on the brictober sets?
I believe the way that the Bricktober sets are happening is that Barnes and Noble are doing HP, while everything else is only for the Lego store in the US.

I just hope the Avengers one is online.

Thanks for the suggestions. I need to finish my damn table for the UCS MF and I think the baseplates would make a good foundation for a desert theme.

BRICKS AND PIECES!

I don't know if there is a limit but they have them in stock. It's part 3811 and cost $7.69. Also have brown ones for $8.39. Sadly the red ones are gone.

^ It's kinda neat, but how is that really creative? It's a wriggling fish frame. Had it been 4 limbs that could be oriented to be almost any animal, I'd be more interested. That said, I'm a tiny bit tempted by the shark.

Use promo code F4w4a8a at Barnes & Noble for 20% off Lego sets (used for online orders). For me when I logged into my account it asked if I wanted to save 15% today (and of course selected yes) it then allows me to use promo code F4w4a8a for an additional 20% off. For some reason I had to do two separate orders (one under my account & one under wife’s account as 15% promo is for one item per account).

My Two Orders (including tax)

LEGO Ninjago Dieselnaut 70654 MSRP $109.99 got for $77.99

LEGO Jurassic World -Lockwood Estate 75930 MSRP $129.99 got for $89.74

Looks like promo above is for existing accounts only. For new accounts there is a $5 off $25 promo that is automatically applied then you can use promo code F4w4a8a (allowing you to combine $5.00 off & 20% off promos).

LEGO Ideas 21314 TRON: Legacy MSRP $34.99 got for $24.56 (including tax) using new account with $5.00 Off + 20% Off code F4w4a8a

I bought 10 random Unikitty figures from eBay for $22-ish, got 5 different ones and 5 doubles+. Wasn't sure if anyone here is collecting them and wants to trade / buy being it's impossible to feel them. I have doubles of 1, 9, 12.

Noticed that Walmart is doing some Rollback pricing on Legos...making them closer to what they should be charging to begin with.

New X-wing was $64 instead of $80 or the new Solo train for $72 instead of $90.

Also found the new train tracks at Target that come with 8 straight, 4 curved, and only 8 flex.  Where's my 20% off City set sale Target?

Does Target adjust the price on an in-store pickup if the set is on clearance at that particular store? I'm not referring to match another Target's clearance.

I know Walmart will do it, but I've never tried it at Target.

No, they will not. You might get lucky trying a return and repurchase but it's against their policy.
Does Target adjust the price on an in-store pickup if the set is on clearance at that particular store? I'm not referring to match another Target's clearance.

I know Walmart will do it, but I've never tried it at Target.
Sent from my PH-1 using Tapatalk

bread's done
Back