LEGO Deals 3

That X-wing was around $30 at Costco after Christmas, they have an assorted box with around 1500 pieces like the ones that Wal-Mart does for Black Friday & Hagrids Hut. Can't wait to see if I can get those on the cheap!!!
I have never been in a Costco. :)

EDIT- The Rick Santorum set is now only $60 as it's now part of the Save $10 for every $50 you spend.
Also on the list now is NinjaGo City, so it's $240. (Still crying over missed $104 one)

I forgot to rebid on an eBay set. It was the Star Wars Advent with Christmas Tree Droid and Santa Vader. It went for less than $18. Those two figures alone got for $20-$25. I really should take some adderall. :lol:

Last edited by a moderator:
I thought the manchild who owes Brickset was bad, but wow... some crazy theories going around. No wonder why 11% of the USA thinks lizard alien human hybrids are real.
I would like to subscribe to your newsletter.

On another note, Amazon still has Disney S2 minifigs for $2.99. I received my order of 20 last night, felt them up, and kept 4 that I didn't have and shipped the rest back. I was afraid that some were going to arrive opened or be short a bag but I was pleasantly surprised.

I might bite on the Target $10 gc offer if I can use them on Series 19 minifigs as well.

https://www.amazon.com/LEGO-Minifigures-Confidential_Minifigures-2019_2-71024/dp/B07JXNZXNH

AWD had a Santorum set for $45. I almost bought it just to sell the minifigures and get the building for like $20.

I would like to subscribe to your newsletter.
It's $10 a month. ;)

12 million Americans, or 4% of people believe lizard aliens control the governments of the world. (Don't mind the fact that Bush did lie and fluoride is awful for you.)

https://www.theatlantic.com/national/archive/2013/04/12-million-americans-believe-lizard-people-run-our-country/316706/

I don't have any interest in it, but Cloud City is a pretty generic looking set, IMO.  Looks like it'd be fairly easy to just recreate it with your own pieces.   $200 even seems high.  

Cloud city is down to $240 on Amazon, time to get it or wAit?
It's down to $204. You'll have to start the checkout process to see the price (it should say Multi-Buy Discount -$40 in your cart).

Add another $7 or $8 item from this list (https://www.amazon.com/gp/promotion/A2H0RBR8EKKLNW?ie=UTF8&ref_=plp_aw_rd_A2H0RBR8EKKLNW) like the Benny's space pack and that will take another $10 off your order, so you can get Cloud City and another small set for right around $200.

The NinjaGo Docks set is $180 on Amazon and Walmart.

The big grey baseplate is $8 at Walmart, the cheapest price I can remember.

Target MEGA Black Friday LEGO deals. Three $30 sets for $20, all of which are that or cheaper at Walmart right now.

It's down to $204. You'll have to start the checkout process to see the price (it should say Multi-Buy Discount -$40 in your cart).

Add another $7 or $8 item from this list (https://www.amazon.com/gp/promotion/A2H0RBR8EKKLNW?ie=UTF8&ref_=plp_aw_rd_A2H0RBR8EKKLNW) like the Benny's space pack and that will take another $10 off your order, so you can get Cloud City and another small set for right around $200.
Must have missed it, somebody throw a shoe at me next time!

S@H 'deals'!!!

(Pre-Black Friday = no sale items)

Copy and Pasted from thebrickfan.com
https://www.thebrickfan.com/lego-black-friday-cyber-monday-2019-confirmed-promotions/?fbclid=IwAR01r_tB-8Q_tTFaIdaoYHJrnuvYG3KttOqqzby7piyrJ9AZ-aGXL440ivY

Pre-Black Friday 2019 – November 23-24

– LEGO 2×4 Brick with purchases of $200 or more
– Christmas Tree (40338) with purchases of $120 or more.
– Double VIP Points
– Both promo items will stack.

November 25-28
– Sales on select products. One of which is a police station!

Black Friday – November 29
– Mini Surfer Van with purchases of $50 or more. In-store only.
– Limited Edition 1989 Batmobile (40433) with purchase of 1989 Batmobile (76139)
– Christmas Tree (40338) with purchases of $120 or more.

Cyber Monday – December 2
– Brick Friday 2019 minifigure with purchases of unknown limit. (Black Friday minifigure on Cyber Monday.... just let that sink in.)

I got it for $50 with the GC from Target!
That math seems a little fuzzy but awesome. :)
If you order last week something it be $55 and then get another $10 giftcard. I'm almost temped to buy a second one, sell the minifigures of one and keep the building.

AWD has a Saturn V (retiring soon) for $67.
https://www.amazon.com/LEGO-Apollo-Saturn-Science-Building/dp/B071G3QMS2/ref=sr_1_5?keywords=lego&m=A2L77EE7U53NWQ&qid=1574051417&s=merchant-items&sr=1-5

It had slight shelfwear and she dropped it down another $15, her math was fuzzy, she told me 15% but I didn’t complain.
Nice! I have ordered 50 sets from AWD and I love when they are like 'Major damage to box" and the set comes in with a slight dent no worse than anything on a shelf in a store for 50% off MSRP.

EDIT- So my half off City Advent came in. The thing looks brand new. The only 'issue' is there is a slight half inch crease on the corner flap, that's it. I even opened it up to check. Nice too see the insert is paper based now.

Well $480 makes it easier to swallow. Still a crapload of money though.
It doesn't matter if they made it $5, or if you ordered it they would give you money. No one without some computer hacking software will ever be able to place an order before it goes out of stock.

After saying I've barely ever had an issue with AWD. I got in 70822 (The LM2 Unikitty Sweets set.) in today too and the 1x3 inverted tile with hole was melted and the stud on the ice cream cone was melted flat.  :shock:

After saying I've barely ever had an issue with AWD. I got in 70822 (The LM2 Unikitty Sweets set.) in today too and the 1x3 inverted tile with hole was melted and the stud on the ice cream cone was melted flat. :shock:
I got a CMF blind bag from AWD and it was the Cowardly Lion, which I wanted, but he was half melted. WTF are people doing with their LEGO? Putting it in the microwave?

I got a CMF blind bag from AWD and it was the Cowardly Lion, which I wanted, but he was half melted. WTF are people doing with their LEGO? Putting it in the microwave?
Weird. This looks like a hot metal part of a machine melted them because the box was smashed but it wasn't opened. Thankfully LEGO is easy about this and if I don't get the new pieces in the next two months I'll just send the set back.

2020 City, Friends anTechnic pictures are coming out. Friends gets another hospital and some nice frosting pieces. They are fun. technic looks weird to me but I'm used to the 90s versions with studs.

City....... I'm speechless to how bad they are. Like really, Juniors / 4+ bad. If you want a police station look into getting the current one for $54. The helicopters now really fly and you don't have to build them at all! Great idea for a building toy.

2020 City, Friends anTechnic pictures are coming out. Friends gets another hospital and some nice frosting pieces. They are fun. technic looks weird to me but I'm used to the 90s versions with studs.

City....... I'm speechless to how bad they are. Like really, Juniors / 4+ bad. If you want a police station look into getting the current one for $54. The helicopters now really fly and you don't have to build them at all! Great idea for a building toy.
More like Lego Friends urgent care. The last Friends hospital set was much taller. This version doesn't come with a little baby minifig either. I would expect a lower price point.

Ninjago City is $240 on Amazon right now. Go through checkout to see the $60 discount.
I (slightly) judge the people who bought the huge MF because it's $800 of LEGO. But $240 for City + $180 for docks+ $128 for PR = $550.

Screw it $550 is still a ton less than $800 and you get more pieces and 30 times the figures. :lol: I'm saving up and hoping to get PR before it retires. The NinjaGo sets can wait because if worse comes to worse I'll just buy the knockoffs when I get myself together. :)

More like Lego Friends urgent care. The last Friends hospital set was much taller. This version doesn't come with a little baby minifig either. I would expect a lower price point.
If you go to promobricks it says (in German) that it's $60 for 369 pieces which makes it one of the worst price per piece Friends sets ever made.

But I do like how it's different. You can't keep making the same sets over and over and expect people to buy them... unless it's a Police helicopter.

Nope, I like Technic too...it's just too bad that all the sets I like are the most expensive ones.  I like the rally car too, and it's price seems decent.

I feel trolled by the troll set ... this is a troll
lego-troll-minifigure-892440-25.jpg

There's an official minifigure of Big Daddy?
You would only be so lucky. However the figures in that set are wearing a tank top, not mesh. Second I work outside so I look like a typical farmer. Just take any men's clothing and stick a guy with glasses and blonde hair. :p

I was at Target today and they had the Christmas polybags out... INCLUDING GIRL ON GIRL JET SKI ACTION!

bread's done
Back