LEGO Deals 3

You might have used them in the past and forgot.

If DISCOVER doesn't work try WOWFRESH or PAYPAL10 You might need to use paypal for that one.
Price went back up to $75, I should of bought two.

Costco has the LEGO peach starter set and mando starfighter for $40.

I haven't used that company in particular, but I have purchased different lights from conventions.  My biggest concern is wiring, as thin black wires are easy to hide, but they also tend to be more fragile and easier to break from connectors.   

Zavvi improved their BF deals, but they aren't anything we haven't seen before.

LEGO Price Drops + Rare Sets - Zavvi US

Happy Thanksgiving!

Lego.com you can get up to 4 $5 VIP codes for 1/4 of normal point cost. The camera is back for 1000 points, but I’m guessing it remembers if you redeemed it in the past because I wasn’t able to get another.

There’s also new discounts. A lot of the usual suspects but the Iron Venom pack is 20% off.

Lego.com you can get up to 4 $5 VIP codes for 1/4 of normal point cost. The camera is back for 1000 points, but I’m guessing it remembers if you redeemed it in the past because I wasn’t able to get another.

There’s also new discounts. A lot of the usual suspects but the Iron Venom pack is 20% off.
The pirate ship ride is also available for 2400 points.

Looks like that eternal triangle ship is the cheapest I’ve seen anywhere.

Last edited by a moderator:

CM you only use one $5 code per order or do they stack?

You were NOT able to do that last weekend. You either had to use the discount on the expensive sets or the dragon ride promo. Not both.
I did some testing and confirmed you can add multiple discount vouchers + 1 promo code (I redeemed a vip key chain for half points). If you still have a voucher for a set from last weekend (I still have one for the train in case I win the lottery), it will stack with the discount vouchers but you still can’t add another promo such as the key chain or pirate ship ride.

I did some testing and confirmed you can add multiple discount vouchers + 1 promo code (I redeemed a vip key chain for half points). If you still have a voucher for a set from last weekend (I still have one for the train in case I win the lottery), it will stack with the discount vouchers but you still can’t add another promo such as the key chain or pirate ship ride.
LEGO fixed it then. Nice that they treated VIPs like shit on VIP weekend. :lol:

I should have saved my points. I have like 2500 left, I had 10,000 a few months back. I'm saving them for the space ship ride. I still need to make an order to get the dragon ride and a Santa polybag.

The rides also do not come in the awesome Bricktober boxes but instead in the normal crap yellow boxes.

Amazon now has the Marvel Advent for $24, when my $29.50 one arrives today. So stupid they won't do price adjustments anymore. Walmart has it for 23 cents more, but you get more cashback.

Amazon has the smaller Razor Crest for $98 and I think there is an Amazon code 10trypickup for $10 off if you use an Amazon pick location instead of shipping.

Advent calanders are $20 at Costco.
I think Harry Potter the only ones left at mine, but for $20 ...

I got to remember not to buy next year's Chinese New Year set right away like I usually do. I want it, but they always seem to get discounted later.

I think Harry Potter the only ones left at mine, but for $20 ...

I got to remember not to buy next year's Chinese New Year set right away like I usually do. I want it, but they always seem to get discounted later.
Plus the outrageous price increase. I might not even buy it at 20% like I did a few months ago and wait for 30% off. However I did miss out on a year or two because I was being a cheap ass.

It was literally the only reason I got the dragon. I'm tempted to get a refund. :lol:
If you're serious, I might buy it from you. I wasn't getting it because I thought we were only getting the rocket. But now the pirate one is available, so I guess they just didn't say they were giving us all 4.

If you're serious, I might buy it from you. I wasn't getting it because I thought we were only getting the rocket. But now the pirate one is available, so I guess they just didn't say they were giving us all 4.
I'm somewhat serious. How much were you thinking? I don't really care for the rides, they are too big for my City, but I figured I'd get the one for the cool box. I haven't redeemed it yet so you can even buy the code if you want.

You bought Lego for the cool box, now that is a new level of sickness. :razz:
Have you seen the boxes from Asian Bricktobober? They are amazing. I just bought one for the cool box. Now that it seems like we get all four, I don't have the points or time for that. I just wanted the neato box.

What total bastards - LEGO.com is 'sold out' of the 75% off $5 discount VIP rewards. Heaven forbid VIP members get discounts!

Edit: total not told

What told bastards - LEGO.com is 'sold out' of the 75% off $5 discount VIP rewards. Heaven forbid VIP members get discounts!
What Bullshit. I was going to wait until the last day because the damn things expire. I should have got the 4, bought another Chinese Ice rink or Queer Eye set and then get 12% cashback.

I'm somewhat serious. How much were you thinking? I don't really care for the rides, they are too big for my City, but I figured I'd get the one for the cool box. I haven't redeemed it yet so you can even buy the code if you want.
Like $20-25ish for the code, so just a little more than you spent in points. They're about $38 shipped right now on eBay.

Although I think the unicorn one is atrocious. It'll be hard to spend points on that one.

What Bullshit. I was going to wait until the last day because the damn things expire. I should have got the 4, bought another Chinese Ice rink or Queer Eye set and then get 12% cashback.
Yeah I never managed to get any codes either. I just assumed being a digital VIP reward it would be available to all VIP members for the sale window and not a limited quantity item. So bogus.

Yeah I never managed to get any codes either. I just assumed being a digital VIP reward it would be available to all VIP members for the sale window and not a limited quantity item. So bogus.
The only thing we should ever assume is if LEGO can fuck something up they will fuck it up.

I was pleasantly surprised they allowed you to redeem up to 4 codes but then they had to go ahead and do this Mickey Mouse bs. 

Kohl's still has some OK deals on the same old sets (Harry Potter book things, Mandalorian fighter, AAT) if you have Kohl's cash to burn. I'd do it as soon as you can because every time I hold off hoping for something better, I'm stuck with MSRP. 

I was done for a while but I got sucked back in a couple weeks ago. My target had an end cap with 50 and 75 percent off sets- Dr strange, Spiderman, stuntz, and ninjago. I think I spend like 300 dollars since then. I have issues. But thank you guys for posting all the deals. The VIP stuff was a nice surprise. And I actually like the stunz line a lot.

Kohl's still has some OK deals on the same old sets (Harry Potter book things, Mandalorian fighter, AAT) if you have Kohl's cash to burn. I'd do it as soon as you can because every time I hold off hoping for something better, I'm stuck with MSRP.
I noticed this with Kohl's too. Sale prices one week, regular prices next week when you have to use the Kohl's cash. They know how to minimize us being able to maximize the Kohl's cash.

My store didn’t even have all the pieces for pab during Halloween, really wanted to get the La catrina figure. I’ve been overdoing it with the bricks, lots of good elements lately.

Zavvi email got me way too excited way too fast.  Don't' bother, I already checked.

[attachment=37537:zavvi.jpg]

$669.99

Zavvi email got me way too excited way too fast. Don't' bother, I already checked.

attachicon.gif
zavvi.jpg

$669.99
Oof, that's some typo. I'd have bought 3.

My store didn’t even have all the pieces for pab during Halloween, really wanted to get the La catrina figure. I’ve been overdoing it with the bricks, lots of good elements lately.

I feel that- I'm always too early or too late for the Halloween pieces. I'm still pissed about missing some of the torsos and I need some pumpkins.

I feel that- I'm always too early or too late for the Halloween pieces. I'm still pissed about missing some of the torsos and I need some pumpkins.
I love the Halloween torsos but haven't been to a LEGO Store in years. Every time I go and look at the BAM I forget they even have exclusive torsos because all I ever seen is leftover crap. I want the day of the dead one and one from years ago was a girl wearing pumpkins.

Do you want the piece LEGO also uses for Chinese lanterns or the jack o lantern piece?

I used my Kohl's Cash yesterday on two meh Friends sets. Today The City Grocery Store is back in stock for $49. I much rather have a second grocery store. The set is retiring next month and I think will be very valuable in the future. Comes with pea suit, artificial leg, two corn on the cob pieces and a shopping cart. If you don't know what to spend the Kohl's Cash on by the grocery store.

Amazon has a few deals. Razor Crest is $98, Big Dark red pick up truck is $91, Series 23 and Muppets 6 packs are $21, Farmer Market Van is $31 (price it should have always been), Lunar Lander is $70.

I couldn’t resist more Muppets

It's pointless
When I read that the vote isn’t final but influences the final decision, I didn’t bother to figure out how to vote. The set getting all the comments is fine, but just feels like more of the same as far as Ideas submissions. The other selections don’t really boil my potatoes either, though.

bread's done
Back