LEGO Deals 3

Black Panther and Little Mermaid, hmm, maybe the Disney overlords have required those? Surely Lego would have picked '89 Mermaid over '23...

Black Panther and Little Mermaid, hmm, maybe the Disney overlords have required those? Surely Lego would have picked '89 Mermaid over '23...
You do bring up a good point. Sometimes Disney wants what they want and LEGO isn't going to piss off the most important company to them.

However sometimes LEGO is LEGO and does weird things needlessly.

If you spend $150 you get a flower in pot Gwp.
$100 Gets you the off road ambulance. Doesn't need to be City sets.
$50 gets you polybag.

They do stack.

i read on slickdeals that someone ordered the airship and Best Buy slapped the shipping label on the box. came in scuffed and damaged. even got clear packing tape all over.
That's normal for every retailer now. Super annoying.

Zavvi has some good deals, that $90 iron man armory set is $52, which is what it should’ve been at release

https://us.zavvi.com/lego/flash-sale/usa.list
Last year's Asian New Year set for $55 is a good deal for the minifigures / parts.

The new LEGO theme 'Dreamzzz' will be revealed on May 15th.  So far it looks like a ridiculous amount of weird vehicles.

Four Sonic sets come out August 1st. This set is the only one you need, $40.

https://www.brickfanatics.com/four-lego-sonic-the-hedgehog-sets-revealed

Sonic's legs will not look anywhere close to as good in real life.

LEGO-Sonic-the-Hedgehog-Tailss-Workshop-and-Tornado-Plane-76991.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
One of the sets is $95? That seems like an odd price point.

I actually think those sets look pretty good, and like the idea on the challenge sets. I doubt I'll buy them, but they're neat.

One of the sets is $95? That seems like an odd price point.

I actually think those sets look pretty good, and like the idea on the challenge sets. I doubt I'll buy them, but they're neat.
Brickset has it at $100.

However the prices are weird. The $35 set is 25 pounds and 30 Euro, yet the other sets all have a higher Euro price vs USD. The Euro price should be 10-20% higher because of VAT taxes.

I doubt I'll buy them either. Maybe if I can get Tails cheap, but eh. Was never a huge Sonic fan to begin with.
The games were mindless fun when I was like 7. As an adult I think they frankly suck. The plane set will be $25 by Christmas.

My favorite comment I've seen has been 'Minifigure based sets? SEGA really does what Nintendont'. Does beg the question if Nintendo or LEGO are the ones preventing minifigure Nintendo theme sets. And not just Mario, they is no reason we haven't had a Zelda theme / $500 set.

Glad you’re not the guy who leaked the documents big daddy, you did cross my mind. =P
I would completely leak the documents. However I would NEVER join the military and I would never use Discord. I would leak the documents to Glenn Greenwald like Snowden did. I feel bad for the kid who did, he's clearly being used / set up.

The left side is typical of a ~$40 set, and the right side is typical of a $60-80 set. So I'd be surprised if it's even as expensive as $150. My guess would be $130.
The set was officially announced today. Magical Treehouse is $160. :lol: :booty:

The Target ad for next week is wrong. Might be worth a try in making Target honor the 65% off price mistake. :lol:

Target-Ad-4-23-23-pg9-ifh.jpg

Ooh thanks for the tip on the guardians ship, may try first thing in the morning, hopefully catch it before corporate sends out any correction to stores

Yes his full name is Miles “Tails” Prower. I’ve had that useless trivia knowledge on hand for thirty years

More details about the Disney Castle leaked today. $399, 4837 pieces, 12 minifigures. Possible Jul 1 release
Same as last castle (Cinderella) but more blue and gold elements. I need to see it before making a decision. Only seven years since the last version. If anything I’ll wait some time for double points or some kind of discount down the road, no rush

Ooh thanks for the tip on the guardians ship, may try first thing in the morning, hopefully catch it before corporate sends out any correction to stores
Yes his full name is Miles “Tails” Prower. I’ve had that useless trivia knowledge on hand for thirty years
More details about the Disney Castle leaked today. $399, 4837 pieces, 12 minifigures. Possible Jul 1 release
Same as last castle (Cinderella) but more blue and gold elements. I need to see it before making a decision. Only seven years since the last version. If anything I’ll wait some time for double points or some kind of discount down the road, no rush
They fixed it on the official website. Your best bet is if you can get a flyer because that is probably printed incorrectly.

Wondering if anyone on any other forum has tried. I forgot to get a newspaper when I was out this morning to try to get the paper ad.

Wondering if anyone on any other forum has tried. I forgot to get a newspaper when I was out this morning to try to get the paper ad.
I don't think anyone noticed, or maybe Target noticed before it went to print. I got the picture from totallytarget.com. The official scan on target.com is correct.

My store didn't have any flyers, but they also didn't have any corrections posted either.  Shelf tag was labeled correctly for $99.99 without any sale flags posted.  

My store didn't have any flyers, but they also didn't have any corrections posted either. Shelf tag was labeled correctly for $99.99 without any sale flags posted.
It's not on sale. Just in the preview ad they screwed up the prices and pictures. So I guess they found it before it was printed in the ads.

VIP Rewards has added.... a frisbee for 2000 points. I know you are all excited!

I like the roller coaster one above. I also like the Disney 100 Villain Icons set. I won't get it but do like it.

43227-1.jpg

The Disney Duos one, however, is trash like the Little Mermaid clam shell. Moana, Pocahontas, and Finding Nemo paired with Beauty and the Beast? How about a musical pack of Timon + Pumbaa, Aladdin + Abu, and Ariel + Flounder to go with Lumière + Cogsworth?!?

43226-1.jpg

There have been a few new sets revealed that would have been $10 in January but are now $11. I think the $10 price point is now dead. Everyone have a drink in it's honor.

i have $170 worth of Star Wars sets in the cart with the freebies. if i use $50 off rewards coupon, am i still eligible for the $150 spent with the freebies?

The new sets are up with prices, piece counts and release dates on Lego.com.

There is a $15 Creator Landrover. 

40649_alt1.png

bread's done
Back