LEGO Deals 3

Could be right, but why fake a tremortusk?

I liked the Mega Xbox 360 until I saw that it's 3:4 scale and not 1:1. Dump the controller and give me a 1:1 scale console.
Why is LEGO making one random Dune set? People like making a random thing and tricking others into their work. Then fans want more sets and believe it.

Could be real, I have no info, just the blurry box looks wrong to me.

Why is LEGO making one random Dune set? People like making a random thing and tricking others into their work. Then fans want more sets and believe it.

Could be real, I have no info, just the blurry box looks wrong to me.
If so, delay that to next year to wait for the second film.

Yeah if the Dune rumour is true no way it's being launched this fall and will be delayed for the movie.

That's what happened with Indiana Jones and of course then 5 out of 8 sets get canceled.

I bought an Assembly Square on ebay for $145 that was supposed to be missing two bag 5s. Doesn't look to be missing, seems to be complete! After my Sunday this was a nice little surprise.

5374 pieces. Out October 1st.  $650

75367.png

Might buy the Viking village and then hang up my LEGO hat for the rest of the year. Hoping the new modular sparks something in me. Then again, isn’t the Orient Express set still coming out this year?

Target has a sale, mostly 20% off like 55. Nothing special but a heads up in case I missed something. The BttF car is $161. The last Dots series polybag is 50% off but they have been that price from Amazon for months.

Also skipped step four of Assembly Square to see if it's complete. It was, two of the bags weren't missing, they were taped closed. I am missing a teeth piece from an awning which is annoying me. :lol:

Last edited by a moderator:
The Winter Village set will be revealed officially tomorrow. Orient Express will be revealed October 4th. Cost $300.

Brick Clicker has a bunch of promo sets for next month, including a Pirate set.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xBhUYCYb4R0&ab_channel=BrickClicker

What's the best way to trade Lego sets?  I think instead of selling the stuff I have, I'd rather trade for other sets I really want.  I've been wanting one of those technic super cars, but not at those prices.  However, if I could trade an old Star Wars set...

What's the best way to trade Lego sets? I think instead of selling the stuff I have, I'd rather trade for other sets I really want. I've been wanting one of those technic super cars, but not at those prices. However, if I could trade an old Star Wars set...
Probably Facebook Marketplace if you don’t want to deal with shipping. Maybe Craigslist or Offer Up as well … or going to a local LEGO con or used toy store to trade for credit towards other sets. Shipping LEGO is a pain if you have to use original boxes and that’s where much of the value is for unopened sets.

Someone stole a package off my porch between 11:06am today and 2:44pm. It had a LEGO polybag from Walmart and some candy. Thankfully it wasn't the super expensive, and sold out, Hess Trucks.

Someone stole a package off my porch between 11:06am today and 2:44pm. It had a LEGO polybag from Walmart and some candy. Thankfully it wasn't the super expensive, and sold out, Hess Trucks.
sounds like early christmas presents for the thief.

you should get a camera so u can see who comes to your porch.

It's been rumoured for awhile and $5 cheaper than rumour. I like it for $40, not $60. Also really worried about the white dots beinbg pink because LEGO is cheap to use the correct amount of paint.

71426_alt1.jpg

sounds like early christmas presents for the thief.

you should get a camera so u can see who comes to your porch.
I don't like the cameras because they can be hacked, but I guess if it's outside it won't matter.

Turns out my neighbor took them in because the tree is dying and he was afraid it was chocolate and would melt. I don't know why he didn't leave a note.

The Winter Village set will be revealed officially tomorrow. Orient Express will be revealed October 4th. Cost $300.

Brick Clicker has a bunch of promo sets for next month, including a Pirate set.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xBhUYCYb4R0&ab_channel=BrickClicker
Yay! Another LEGO Paris set. That must be the 15th version. Time for some less famous cities. (Insert joke here about Detroit or something worse.) But, I'm serious. Why not the St. Louis Arch or Independence Hall (with bell) from Philly? Same with other countries...

Yay! Another LEGO Paris set. That must be the 15th version. Time for some less famous cities. (Insert joke here about Detroit or something worse.) But, I'm serious.
Rochester NY has a LEGO store, the skyline is also pretty. :lol:

Yay! Another LEGO Paris set. That must be the 15th version. Time for some less famous cities. (Insert joke here about Detroit or something worse.) But, I'm serious. Why not the St. Louis Arch or Independence Hall (with bell) from Philly? Same with other countries...
Nothing will beat the dump Lego took on Australia with that postcard set.

The Disney GWP is live.
Went with Winnie the Pooh since Honey had $14 offer. Also had a Ninjago polybag code that I used points on in June and was still valid (so some VIP deals can last beyond the 60 day mark).

Target again has sets on sale, 64 sets this week. Nothing special or new besides a great medium sized Friends yacht for $24, normally $40.

Plus this Stuntz set for $20, the price it is in Europe every day. I only bring that set up because it has a large amount of new glow-in-the-dark pieces[that glow for a long time unlike the older type], including 7 large stars and a torso. 

I'm going to buy a knockoff. Out of cafe corner, green grocer, fire station, town hall, grand emporium, corner garage, or lighthouse which is everyone's favorite?

Emporium is great but even though town hall is a little empty inside, if you’re planning on other Modular’s down the line it definitely makes a great centerpiece yo build the others off of.

Anybody else noticing a lot of newer set boxes coming unglued? I was glad to see the tape going away, but not if means they are going to switch to cheap glue. I've seen it on a Technic and Botanical set I bought recently.

Most of my sets are taped that are untaped all the time. So I can't say.

LEGO is thankfully ditching the idea of using recycled plastic for future LEGO pieces.

Emporium is great but even though town hall is a little empty inside, if you’re planning on other Modular’s down the line it definitely makes a great centerpiece yo build the others off of.
I have all the other modulars in LEGO, but not built, so I figured I'll try out a knockoff of the ones I don't have. Town Hall sounds good because I need more straight sections than corner sections. Not that I have room to display anything.

There are whispers, not even really a rumour yet, that we will get a big $300 modular and then a second 'normal' size one, but I don't think it's likely. If we get two I think we will get a 1.5 wide $300 set and then a $130 'half' modular to make it still an even amount o squares.

An early 2024 set list was released on some foreign shopping site. LOADS of space related sets. Friends go to Mars. City gets mechs and aliens. Even Technic has several space sets along with the oddity, Planet Earth and Moon in Orbit. Has there ever been a Technic set that wasn't a vehicle?

An early 2024 set list was released on some foreign shopping site. LOADS of space related sets. Friends go to Mars. City gets mechs and aliens. Even Technic has several space sets along with the oddity, Planet Earth and Moon in Orbit. Has there ever been a Technic set that wasn't a vehicle?
There were some robots and a motorized drawing set that held onto a pen like 30 years ago. Not sure about any recent ones

New GWPs start at midnight local time.
Free when you buy the overpriced Star Wars set.

5008162-1.jpg

Free with any purchase over $150

40596-1.jpg

I'd get the Hogwarts set if I ever went into a Costco.

Target in 3 hours will have a $10 giftcard when you spend $50 on select LEGO sets. This is separate than the $10 back on $50 and $25 back on $100 for all* toys.

*All meaning no toys anyone actually wants to buy. 

If anyone is buying the big Star Wars set, you get four GWPs. The two I listed, an X-Wing polybag for spending $40 on Star Wars, and the Halloween VIP bag for spending more than $50.

It's Target Circle Week. The BttF Vehicle is $161. You get $10 egiftcard. I also have a 'spend $110 get $15 back' on Target Circle. Plus 5% with Red Card. So you can buy the set for $161, minus $8 for Red Card and then $25 egift card. Best deal yet.

Those Circle money back deals vary - I got $10 back on a $75 purchase. That's fine for me, though, since I'm planning on getting two smaller sets (that aren't discounted all that much otherwise but I want them, so whatever).

Those Circle money back deals vary - I got $10 back on a $75 purchase. That's fine for me, though, since I'm planning on getting two smaller sets (that aren't discounted all that much otherwise but I want them, so whatever).
There is also another Circle coupon that's 10-15-20% off your whole purchase and at one point was working on video games and LEGOs but I think Target fixed that. Worth a try.

bread's done
Back