Lego Indiana Jones (360) $10 Used w/Free Shipping at GameFly

CheapyD

Head Cheap Ass
Staff member
Feedback
14 (100%)
GameFly will be featuring one or two titles every few days at a super low price with free shipping. These deals will continue to appear for a few weeks.

Today's offer will last 1 day or until sellout and will go live around 4AM EST:

:360: [URL="http://www.gamefly.com/products/detail.asp?pid=129430"]Lego Indiana Jones - $9.99

[/URL] GameFly's used games come complete with manual and case, are guaranteed and are usually in excellent condition.

Last edited by a moderator:
Gamestop had Lego indiana Jones AND kung-fu panda that came with pro and elites for $15 last Deal of the Week. so 7.50. for it. I had gotten it the day the after the deal ended, but the guy was real cool about it and let me get it for that price. Try it at your GS if they didn't sell well during that week they may be cool and let you slide like I did.

[quote name='dim2192']Is there going to be another deal?[/quote]

It seemed like they had brought this promotion back but it looks like it was only good for a few days and on 2 games. I was able to score Star Wars at a great price but I was expecting more. A little disappointed.

I thought GameFly was going to be having a deal every few days. It's been a few days and I'm growing impatient !:) I hope the deal is something good, like Prince of Persia or Fable 2 for $19.99 w/ free shipping (not saying that these two games are any good).

[quote name='fireburnerr']darn I wish it was for ps3 too :( I dont have a 360 lol![/quote]

You should get one, I have two. A PS3, A wii and two PSP's and 4 DS's. :D

And yeah this is a good deal, but I wish I would have read about the $11.99 deal at GS before rushing over and ordering it, they raised the price to $14.99 and I had to pay shipping so I paid $19.10 for it and all I got was Lego Indiana Jones, I would have played Kung Fu Panda for the achievements.

My kids decided to sell their lego indy for the PS3 on ebay for $30. They then took $10 of their profit and bought the 360 version on ebay. Plenty of $10 Indy's on ebay because of the bundling last XMas.

Angry. Received mine today and while the case and booklet were perfect, the disc is not only resurfaced but clearly has massive signs of scratching and smudging.

Thanks OP. Snagged this up, played it for a few hours last night. Came in with relatively good condition. Case and booklet, of course were perfect.

Played this on Wii a bunch with my g/f's little brother. Most of the puzzles are easy once you learn the game mechanics but a few of them took some trial and error to figure out. It always annoys him when I solve a puzzle before he does.

[quote name='thingsfallnapart']Angry. Received mine today and while the case and booklet were perfect, the disc is not only resurfaced but clearly has massive signs of scratching and smudging.[/quote]

Sucks, mine arrived yesterday and everything is in mint condition.

[quote name='thingsfallnapart']Angry. Received mine today and while the case and booklet were perfect, the disc is not only resurfaced but clearly has massive signs of scratching and smudging.[/QUOTE]

Thats the same way my star wars the force unleash came in, i got a refund and won't be being any more games from them.

Not for nothing, folks, but you're ordering from a company that rents game. Think about how some people treat games that they own. Now, multiple that by ten, and you can imagine some of the things people do to games they rent. Anyway, GameFly is a great company, and they do the absolute best they can to ship out a game that works. I've never gotten a dud from them, either through rentals or purchases. You can't really ask much else.

[quote name='Mugen']Thats the same way my star wars the force unleash came in, i got a refund and won't be being any more games from them.[/quote]

My star wars: the force unleashed came in practically mint condition. Sorry you got a dud.

I've never gotten anything less than mint from them, either, but they really should check discs before selling them.

i got star wars force unleashed too, and it came perfectly mint. Ive bought about 12 games from them over the past year, and 11 of them were absolutely mint. 1 was scratched to hell, but it worked with no problems. i consider that to be pretty good considering how low of a price i got each of them at

Are the people who say they always get games in mint condition ordering P3 titles (since I've heard those discs scratch less easily?)

I've ordered two 360 games and both times the discs were pretty beat up with scratches and smudges.

I don't have a problem with Gamefly; when buying a used game, they are fulfilling their part of the transaction as long as the game plays and the two I got did. But I've been disappointed by the condition especially since so many others report getting mint discs. You always take a chance with a used game but if I had known the condition the games were coming in beforehand, I'm not sure I would have bought them.

well, of the 12 i got, 7 were ps3, and 5 were 360
-devil may cry 4
- mass effect
- jericho
- viking
- the club

all were mint but the club, it was scratched to hell

[quote name='Moravagine']Are the people who say they always get games in mint condition ordering P3 titles (since I've heard those discs scratch less easily?)

I've ordered two 360 games and both times the discs were pretty beat up with scratches and smudges.

I don't have a problem with Gamefly; when buying a used game, they are fulfilling their part of the transaction as long as the game plays and the two I got did. But I've been disappointed by the condition especially since so many others report getting mint discs. You always take a chance with a used game but if I had known the condition the games were coming in beforehand, I'm not sure I would have bought them.[/quote]
I believe Gamefly polishes out scratches if a disk has really bad scratches; I've gotten one game that had some abrasive polishing compound still on it. I'm sure the polishing is why a lot of the games people get are in good condition; however, I'm guessing they don't do it for every disk since it would be costly, just ones they think are especially bad or questionable.

bread's done
Back