Lego Marvel Super Heroes (PC-Steam) $19.99 (360/PS3) $29.99 (PS4/XB1) $39.99 at Gamestop.com & Amazon

Razorblood

CAGiversary!
Feedback
1 (100%)
Comes in at Walmart at $25 but other options for those with Amazon Prime, Gamestop PUR, or don't feel like going out. Going for Wii U version.

Amazon

PS3, 360, Wii U $29.99

PS4 (box and digital), Xbox One $39.99

PC-Steam $19.99

http://www.amazon.com/s/ref=nb_sb_noss_1?url=search-alias%3Dvideogames&field-keywords=lego%20marvel&sprefix=lego+mar%2Cvideogames&rh=i%3Avideogames%2Ck%3Alego%20marvel

Walmart has it for $25, Free Shipping at $35 otherwise you are looking at $5 Shipping.

http://www.walmart.com/search/search-ng.do?search_constraint=2636&Find=Find&_ta=1&search_query=lego%20marvel%20super%20heroes&_tt=Lego%20marv

Sold out.

Links to Gamestop aren't as useful as you can't change platform like Amazon without searching again. 

Microsoft.com has it for $19.99. No Links because the site isn't loading for me. Probably overwhelmed.

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks for the post! I actually have 100 dollars in Amazon gift cards, buying Lego Marvel for the Xbox One and glad I came over here to see somebody posted it before I did. Microsoft.com does have Lego Marvel for 19.99 for the Xbox 360 version if anybody is looking to save some cash

Thanks OP! Just bought the PS4 version literally 6 hours ago. Talked to chat and they refunded me already. Also getting a 360 copy for Christmas presents!

Thanks for the post! I actually have 100 dollars in Amazon gift cards, buying Lego Marvel for the Xbox One and glad I came over here to see somebody posted it before I did. Microsoft.com does have Lego Marvel for 19.99 for the Xbox 360 version if anybody is looking to save some cash
Nice find for XBOX. Will add to OP.

Will this be in store at GameStop? The PS4 version would be a good present for my bf. That or I could try and get it price matched if the lines aren't horrid.

ugh... I didn't know they were gonna sell it so damn early...

Completely missed the PS3 version >.<

Hopefully my Walmart has them since I really want it.

It was sold out on MS Store earlier but they restocked. I just grabbed it.

Got mine for $15 after using one of those $10 GCs Walmart gave out. Didn't even notice the Walmart Exclusive bonus, WOOP!

bread's done
Back