Lego Rock Band - $20 at Wal Mart

I think this may be the MSRP now.

EDIT- after checking Amazon & Gamestop, they have it for $20 also. So I guess it has had a price drop

[quote name='Brother Daz']I think this may be the MSRP now.

EDIT- after checking Amazon & Gamestop, they have it for $20 also. So I guess it has had a price drop[/QUOTE]

Agreed

yeah, I've noticed it too. Best Buy also has it for $20. I almost got it when I was in there last week. Anybody have it? How is it?

[quote name='limesqueeze']yeah, I've noticed it too. Best Buy also has it for $20. I almost got it when I was in there last week. Anybody have it? How is it?[/QUOTE]

Pretty sure its MSRP, because Toys R Us has it for that price too.

[quote name='AXV1']I saw it for $39.99 at Target, but $19.99 everywhere else.[/QUOTE]

Yeah, target is the only store left selling it for $40. Every other store now sells it for $20. So no, not much of a deal.

[quote name='limesqueeze']yeah, I've noticed it too. Best Buy also has it for $20. I almost got it when I was in there last week. Anybody have it? How is it?[/QUOTE]
Pretty solid. There's no online play, but that's about the worst of it. The song selection is more pop and mainstream, but not too bad. The exporting (if you're interested) is quite expensive at $10 though. It's worth $20 in my opinion, but not much more.

Totally worth $20. There are some really fun songs in there (Kaiser Chief's "Ruby" and Europe's "The Final Countdown") and the setlist isn't as bad as you would think. The game has a cool Lego charm to it too and the achievements are mostly pretty easy for decent players.

I really enjoy this game. Still play it regularly. Really fun campaign if you can have a light hearted sense of humor. Plus you can export all the codes. Game takes forever to complete though. Somewhat limited amount of songs in the campaign can make it seem repetitive but if you have DLC you can use E rated songs for create a set list.

I dig, don't feel burned for paying 45ish around launch. Then again I love Rock Band games.

[quote name='PublikDefender']down to $3.97 at sears b&m (clearance) for ps3[/QUOTE]
is there a 360 version? I only have 360 instruments

[quote name='Lkr721993']is there a 360 version? I only have 360 instruments[/QUOTE]

Yes there is. I got it for $13 used with a code at the Movie Gallery sale. SOme good songs (Spin DOctors, Kaiser Chiefs Ruby, GHostbusters, KT Turnstall "Suddenly I See"). Better than you'd expect.

bread's done
Back