Lego Rock Band (360) $7.19 @ Amazon

This also has free standard shipping.

Great find OP, been waiting for this to drop below $10 to import to my Rock Band games.

Used is no good, because if the code has been redeemed, you can't use it to download the songs, even if you choose to pay the $10 license fee. Correct me if I'm wrong.

[quote name='SevereTireDamage']Used is no good, because if the code has been redeemed, you can't use it to download the songs, even if you choose to pay the $10 license fee. Correct me if I'm wrong.[/QUOTE]

You are correct, kind sir.

A fun game in itself with the Lego versions of various bands, plus some good/fun songs to export. Definitely worth the price if you're into the Rock Band series.

[quote name='GreatDoink']Yep, better to buy the Rock Band games new if you want to make a "Master Set list" game.[/QUOTE]
Rock Band 1 is the exception.

I like this game, but for some reason it no longer works with either of our mics (one official rockband, one Konami). I set the sensitivity up to the max, but it made no difference. Neither did moving it to a different USB port. It use to work fine. I'd be curious to know if anyone else has the same issue now or if they don't. Guitar and drums work fine, but not mic. 360 version.

Its most likely the mics and not the game. I assume you don't have another music game to try the mics on? Or do the mics work with other games?

[quote name='crunchewy']I like this game, but for some reason it no longer works with either of our mics (one official rockband, one Konami). I set the sensitivity up to the max, but it made no difference. Neither did moving it to a different USB port. It use to work fine. I'd be curious to know if anyone else has the same issue now or if they don't. Guitar and drums work fine, but not mic. 360 version.[/QUOTE]

I just snagged a copy of Lego Rock Band for my PS3 and both of our mics work fine.

Mics came from a RB 2 band kit. We mostly play RB3 since it's release.

Best of luck

TMG

The mics work fine on our computer, so there wouldn't appear to be anything wrong with them. I do have a sealed copy of Beatles that I haven't gotten around to. I'll try them in that game and see what happens.

A word of warning: keep your shipping invoices, since support will require a copy to be faxed/emailed if you have any issues using the export code to load Lego Rock Band tunes into either Rock Band 2 or 3. A while back there was some sort of issue with their redemption website ("out of download tokens") which would mark the code (from a new, sealed copy) as being used while not giving you the download token necessary for the import.

Fortunately, their support was able to reset my code and I was able to import the songs -- many of which are pretty fun to play.

This is a great price for a great game. I'm a total fan of LEGO games and this one is no different. I think I picked it up for $30 not too long after release. I highly recommend it for anybody who needs to scratch a music game itch.

bread's done
Back