Lego Rock Band $43.99 Check your Preorders.

Afflicted

CAGiversary!
Ok I know this isn't great price... but just wanted people who preordered this to make sure they get their refunds....

I emailed amazon about this yesterday and the reply said that there was a glitch and that's why I didn't get the preorder price refund... so if you haven't gotten it yet... make sure you email!!!

This price was active on release date.

[quote name='hshizzle']FYI, Fry's is selling this game for $37.99, and I was able to get Best Buy to price-match.

See http://www.rockband.com/forums/showthread.php?t=171321[/QUOTE]
Quick question: I live nowhere near a Fry's Electronics (Pennsylvania), could I still get Best Buy to price match, even though the place which I would be matching it against would be thousands of miles away?

[quote name='Goatbuster']Quick question: I live nowhere near a Fry's Electronics (Pennsylvania), could I still get Best Buy to price match, even though the place which I would be matching it against would be thousands of miles away?[/QUOTE]

Most likely no. There's a good chance the person helping you at Best Buy will not have ever heard of Fry's.

[quote name='iPhone']Can you use a Reward Certificate on the PM price?[/QUOTE]

Yes, RZ certs are basically like cash.

You can't use coupons + PM, though.

[quote name='Goatbuster']Quick question: I live nowhere near a Fry's Electronics (Pennsylvania), could I still get Best Buy to price match, even though the place which I would be matching it against would be thousands of miles away?[/QUOTE]

They only have to match local competition (and however they want to define local).

Got my automated email earlier about the adjustment. Ended up getting it for $47 - $4.70 ECA Discount - $3, so a tad under $40 for this!

[quote name='rapsodist']They only have to match local competition (and however they want to define local).[/QUOTE]

Most stores consider local to be within an hour's drive. Some may deviate from that, but that's been my experience.

yay for price adjustment.
151l1259.jpg

I had no problem with BB matching the $37.99 LEGO:RB price
although I'm in SoCal, so Fry's is local competition here.

As for the game...
I though it was worth every penny, although I am bit biased being a lifelong LEGO fan.
It's nice that it plays allot of the other RB DLC too.

As for the features of the game, it has TWO MAJOR problems.
*) It has ZERO online (who the fuck makes a modern day video game with no online? F'n idiots...)
*) There is no override to force it to include ALL of your RB DLC.

[quote name='blowmefer']I had no problem with BB matching the $37.99 LEGO:RB price
although I'm in SoCal, so Fry's is local competition here.

As for the game...
I though it was worth every penny, although I am bit biased being a lifelong LEGO fan.
It's nice that it plays allot of the other RB DLC too.

As for the features of the game, it has TWO MAJOR problems.
*) It has ZERO online (who the fuck makes a modern day video game with no online? F'n idiots...)
*) There is no override to force it to include ALL of your RB DLC.[/QUOTE]

Did you do this today or yesterday? Fry's seems to have change their price back to MSRP. Do you need the weekly ad?

Paying $20 to get Lego Rock Band plus some extra clothes (albeit Old Navy design/quality) is worth waiting in the cold for a few hours to me.

[quote name='rapsodist']Paying $20 to get Lego Rock Band plus some extra clothes (albeit Old Navy design/quality) is worth waiting in the cold for a few hours to me.[/QUOTE]
Go to Old Navy, grab some thermals (and Lego RB), drive across the street to BB (PM L4D2 at $39.99) and I'm out!

[quote name='Space Cowboy YGI']Go to Old Navy, grab some thermals (and Lego RB), drive across the street to BB (PM L4D2 at $39.99) and I'm out![/QUOTE]

I don't think you'll have much luck price matching on Black Friday, but I could be wrong

bread's done
Back