Lego Rock Band - H: PS3 / W: Xbox 360

PJeff

CAGiversary!
Feedback
3 (100%)
So I was lucky enough to get a copy of Lego Rock Band at Old Navy, but they only had PS3 left. If there's anyone out there with an Xbox 360 version that wants to trade, hit me up via PM.

Just curious what time you got in line to get one. I missed out, and they seemed to handle this very poorly at the one I went to. An hour later, and people were still waiting outside because they only let a few people into the store at a time. And they ran out of games pretty quickly.

Same thing happened with me. I have a Lego Rock Band for the PS3 but want it for the Wii.

Anyone want to trade?

You guys are lucky! I had totally scoped out a store and gotten the whole lowdown on how many (60, 20 for each console) and that they were handing out wristbands at 2:30am. We got there at about 1am and there were already wayyy more than 60 people camped out, so we moved on to the next closest Old Navy. Waited there an hour and a half and heard someone say they were supposed to have 50 copies at this new store, BUT it turned out they had a whopping 15 copies and didn't bother to tell the rest of us in line when the wristbands had already been handed out.

[quote name='Ki77a KiD TRe']You guys are lucky! I had totally scoped out a store and gotten the whole lowdown on how many (60, 20 for each console) and that they were handing out wristbands at 2:30am. We got there at about 1am and there were already wayyy more than 60 people camped out, so we moved on to the next closest Old Navy. Waited there an hour and a half and heard someone say they were supposed to have 50 copies at this new store, BUT it turned out they had a whopping 15 copies and didn't bother to tell the rest of us in line when the wristbands had already been handed out.[/QUOTE]

I sent you a PM if you're still interested. I'm not opposed to selling, but trading is my first preference.

My Old Navy had 80 copies. The girlfriend and I got there around 2:30am and we were about the ~25-30th people in line (we both grabbed a copy, PS3 and 360).

Most likely you won't get $40 in any currency due to what you "technically" payed. My store, which is in a mall, opened at 5 instead of 3 and had 76 copies across all three platforms. I waited 5.5 hours for my copy.

bread's done
Back