Lego Rock Band PS3 Export Code Contest

[quote name='Thekrakrabbit']Sorry guy, but I think you will be lucky to get a single reply to this thread (after mine of course).[/QUOTE]

Surely there are some people out there that don't have a Lockerz account, that want one and a Lego Rock Band code.

[quote name='Jesus_S_Preston']Don't you need the disc for this?[/QUOTE]

No, you just redeem the code on your ps3 and it'll download a song pack.

I believe the track packs have codes that can be used to download the songs. However, I think the export codes are only good for transferring disc songs to the hard drive. I can't say for sure since I don't have Lego Rock Band or a PS3, but that's how it worked for past products.

[quote name='bigdaddybruce44']Pretty sure you need the disc to export the songs. Couldn't find anything on the page for the promotion, but I found this on GameSpot.

http://www.gamespot.com/xbox360/puzzle/legorockband/answers.html?qid=126182[/QUOTE]

Here's what you have to do:
1. Go to Rockband.com/Lego-Export
2. Enter the code from the manual
3. Enter the 12/13 character code into the PSN store
4, Click download on the Pack.

I've already done steps 1 & 2 so whoever wins will have to do steps 3 & 4.

Okay, my apologies. I've done a bit of research and I was wrong and a few other people were right (sorry guys). You will need the Lego Rock Band disc to export the songs.

But if anybody bought a used copy or intends to do so, this contest would be perfect for you.

[quote name='cesar1134']has anyone taken you up on the offer?[/QUOTE]

One person has actually, so far he's a shoo-in.

bread's done
Back