Lego Star Wars (360) 9.99 shipped at buy.com with google check out

Just so you know they are soon releasing a new Lego Starwars Collection for the 360 that features this game and the older one that was only available for the PS2. It is supposedly going to have some bonus features too. This is a good deal but I just wanted to let people know that so they dont buy this and then end up wanting to buy the collection later on...

Not to be mean, but $19.99 is retail price, so your "deal" consists of using google checkout -- something that most people on this site did months ago.

I really wish people would stop posting GCO deals. We realize items are $10 cheaper when we start an account with GCO.

Yes but the GCO option doesn't apply anymore for new accounts unless you create them on buy.com

With buy.com you can sign up for a new account everytime you buy something, thus basically a 10 dollar coupon on everything in the store

[quote name='Masterkyo']I hated when pple posted deal w/ New Google Checkout Account.[/quote]

Wow, you are leading a revolution.

You must seriously be the only one hating on that

[quote name='Masterkyo']I hated when pple posted deal w/ New Google Checkout Account.[/quote]
God forbid people try to, you know, HELP. ;\

[quote name='saddamizer']Yes but the GCO option doesn't apply anymore for new accounts unless you create them on buy.com[/quote] Not quite true...I got the discount this past weekend with a GMail account I created a few years ago but had never used for a GCO purchase. Edit: OK, reread your post, I haven't tried it with a brand new account created outside of the Buy.com/GCO page. I'll try it out on my next purchase.

And, sure, those who have been here for a while know all about the GCO option, but what about someone who joined CAG in the last few days? It's well known, but not universally known. I appreciate the OP's willingness to help.

Indeed. We still get people asking what YMMV means. Doesn't mean we should shun those who don't know as if this is something everyone knows.

Just for future reference, GCO seems to be dead with everything BUT Buy.com in terms of the $10 off deal.

[quote name='Scorch']I really wish people would stop posting GCO deals. We realize items are $10 cheaper when we start an account with GCO.[/quote]

I agree with you...

People, just use your heads, you can get almost everything for $10 off at buy.com with Google

maybe it wasn't the lego star wars that brought me in, but that $10 off sure was

count me in for god of war, thanks!

bread's done
Back