Lego Star Wars II: Original Trilogy 9.98 Any Platform

This deal is sort of old news. It was up about a week or so ago. Looks like it's sort of back up here. Only in stock for PS2 and Xbox 360. No copies listed for original Xbox or Gamecube.

Woah woah woah, you mean to tell me there are actual physical Lego Stores that sell, gasp, nothing but Legos???

Please tell me where I can find these magical stores. I would guess there has to be one such store at the Legoland Amusement Park down south in Carlsbad, but I've never been so I can't confirm.

[quote name='karkyco']Woah woah woah, you mean to tell me there are actual physical Lego Stores that sell, gasp, nothing but Legos???

Please tell me where I can find these magical stores. I would guess there has to be one such store at the Legoland Amusement Park down south in Carlsbad, but I've never been so I can't confirm.[/quote]

Seriously. Didn't know lego had their own store.

I've only seen one down in Orlando at Downtown Disney. It's pretty neat, they have HUGE things built just out of Lego's, like 10+ feet tall. Pretty cool stuff, even though I'm not interested in Legos :)

[quote name='karkyco']Woah woah woah, you mean to tell me there are actual physical Lego Stores that sell, gasp, nothing but Legos???

Please tell me where I can find these magical stores. I would guess there has to be one such store at the Legoland Amusement Park down south in Carlsbad, but I've never been so I can't confirm.[/quote]
I rember 2 years ago there was one at downtown diney in Aniheim. It was decently big

Haha, can't belive some of you guys have never seen a lego store :D. There used to be a huge one set up in the Mall of America here in MN. It was a huge lego walk in castle with huge lego art, like cars and moving dinosaurs made all out of legos.

This was a few years ago, I haven't been there or to that mall in a long time so i couldn't say if it is still there. It's sure neat to see all those legos though, especially if you grew up playing with them as a kid.

If anyone is interested in picking up a copy for the XBox 360, I called the 1-800 number and they still have it availiable for $9.98 + tax (depends on location) + shipping. BTW there is a Lego Store in Downtown Disney at the Disneyland Resort in Anaheim... :)

[quote name='MasterYensid']If anyone is interested in picking up a copy for the XBox 360, I called the 1-800 number and they still have it availiable for $9.98 + tax (depends on location) + shipping. BTW there is a Lego Store in Downtown Disney at the Disneyland Resort in Anaheim... :)[/QUOTE]

I just called and they still say it's unavailable.

[quote name='underliness']Haha, can't belive some of you guys have never seen a lego store :D. There used to be a huge one set up in the Mall of America here in MN. It was a huge lego walk in castle with huge lego art, like cars and moving dinosaurs made all out of legos.

This was a few years ago, I haven't been there or to that mall in a long time so i couldn't say if it is still there. It's sure neat to see all those legos though, especially if you grew up playing with them as a kid.[/quote]

Some people don't even live near a real mall, none the less a Mall of America, you get a lot of stores that don't exist any where else.

[quote name='aboveaveragewes']I just called and they still say it's unavailable.[/quote]

That's weird, maybe they just ran out or something. I was able to order it with no problems.

[quote name='MasterYensid']That's weird, maybe they just ran out or something. I was able to order it with no problems.[/QUOTE]

They did allow me a raincheck though.

bread's done
Back