Lego Star Wars III: Clone Wars for XBox 360 $19.99 at Toys R Us

eXciter1

CAGiversary!
Feedback
2 (100%)
Picked up Toy Story 3 and Lego Star Wars III: Clone Wars for XBOX 360 for $15 each with the TRU buy 1 get 1 50% off $19.99 games. I couldn't believe Lego Star Wars III was dropped to $19.99?

Both out the door for $31.53

[quote name='Abeja']Wow really glad I held off buying this used at Blockbuster. herp.[/QUOTE]

Exactly, I had been looking for it on the BOGO sale but it was still $29.99 used. Great price for brand new.

[quote name='FNL 4EVA']it is 19.99 on amazon now! Thank god i waited.[/QUOTE]

Thanks a lot pal ! Im trying to limit my game purchases this month and this doesn't help lol

So these are $30 for 2 at TRU in store, right? I'd have just ordered one from Amazon with the drop but if I can get 2 (maybe PS3 and 3DS) for $30 I'd do that even though it means a 30 mile drive and spending cash (instead of Amazon credit).

Last edited by a moderator:
just got 2 for 32, flipped one for 22. woot $10 lego game. now to play/plat/flip this week.
bestbuy still has for 17. amazon tiv dropped to 16. yup
hope this isn't glitchy like some of the lego games...

is there an inventory check for TRU? don't want to drive to TRU to find out that its OOS. Also, does anyone know if the LEGO pirates game dropped to 19.99 as well? would be nice to get both for $30

So is it absolutely confirmed that you can get The Complete Saga AND Clone Wars (Lego Star Wars I, II and III) for $30? If so I'm going to stop at TRU tonight on the way home from work...

[quote name='Javery']So is it absolutely confirmed that you can get The Complete Saga AND Clone Wars (Lego Star Wars I, II and III) for $30? If so I'm going to stop at TRU tonight on the way home from work...[/QUOTE]

just came back from my store and both were priced at $19.99. so with the BOGO 50%, should be around $32 after taxes

[quote name='caldazar']Snagged what appears to be the last copy of SW III from my local Target tonight for $20. Very happy, as my son will be :D[/QUOTE]

Exactly, this is one game I can play with my 3 year old son. He basically just runs around in circles loving life while I get shit done. I cant wait until he actually plays games with me and understands what he's doing.

[quote name='Brother Daz']Exactly, this is one game I can play with my 3 year old son. He basically just runs around in circles loving life while I get shit done. I cant wait until he actually plays games with me and understands what he's doing.[/QUOTE]

My boy turns 5 next week - we've beaten Batman, finished most of IJ, we're about 1/2way done with IJ2, SW (orig trilogy) 80%, SW (prequel) about 60%, and I just got SW (Complete Saga) for 360 a few months back and we've started working on that.

If I can somehow keep him from realizing that Anakin is Darth, so the movies aren't spoiled, then life will be grand :D

*edit* mind you, I did most of the completion stuff - he just kind of tags along and beats on things and shocks me with Joker's hand buzzer for fun...

[quote name='strait edge follower']Thanks a lot pal ! Im trying to limit my game purchases this month and this doesn't help lol[/QUOTE]

Yeah same here my backlog is like 150 games now hahahha i got a bad addiction!

[quote name='Brother Daz']Exactly, this is one game I can play with my 3 year old son. He basically just runs around in circles loving life while I get shit done. I cant wait until he actually plays games with me and understands what he's doing.[/QUOTE]

My son (4) LOVES the Lego games. He can finish every level in Lego Batman by himself - he never gets bored of it either. It is so much fun now that he understands what he is doing. I love watching him work the 360 controller. He knows intuitively where all the buttons are and has no trouble controlling everything. I remember when I made the jump from the NES to the SNES it took me a while to get the hang of all the extra buttons - and I was 17!

We are working on Indiana Jones right now and Star Wars is next - I was able to snag Clone Wars and Complete Saga for $32 out the door at TRU. The guy who rang me up was shocked that Clone Wars was only $20 - he was like "this just came out!"

bread's done
Back