Lego Star Wars Wii & Other Games For $10+Tax @ OfficeMax B&M w/Coupon - Exp: 01/03/09

SpeedBrkr

CAGiversary!
OfficeMax has a holiday Video Game stand located at the front of the store near the checkout lanes with various titles for DS, PSP, PS2, 360 and Wii for $14.99 or $19.99.

With the use of this $10 off $20 coupon, you can get all of these titles half off; just add another item(s) to get it over $20.

Link To Coupon: http://view.ed4.net/v/KS70YW/NFGDH/C5W1PFI/JSXLKI/
Expires: 01-03-09

Btw, this is NOT a one time use coupon and it works on clearanced items too!

Here are some titles I remember off the top of my head:

Update: More titles with pricing listed.

DS
ATV: Thunder Ridge Riders / Monster Trucks Mayhem (Double Value) - $14.99
Barbie as The Island Princess - $14.99
Ben 10: Protector of Earth - $19.99
Cooking Mama - $19.99
Disney Cars - $14.99
Hanna Montana - $19.99
Left Brain Right Brain - $19.99
Mah Jong Quest: Expeditions - $14.99
MX vs. ATV Untamed - $19.99
Paws and Claws Pet Vet - $19.99
Sega Superstars Tennis - $19.99
Super Collapse 3 - $14.99
The Legend of Spyro: The Eternal Night - $14.99
The Suite Life of Zack and Cody: Circle of Spies - $14.99
Touchmaster - $19.99

Wii
Ben 10: Protector of Earth - $19.99
Big League Sports - $19.99
Championship Foosball - $19.99
Cooking Mama: Cook Off - $19.99
Dream Pinball - $19.99
Game Party - $19.99
Hot Wheels: Beat That! - $19.99
Lego Star Wars: The Complete Saga - $19.99
Rapala Tournament Fishing - $19.99
Sonic Riders: Zero Gravity - $19.99

Monster Jam - $19.99
Need For Speed Carbon - $19.99
Smackdown Vs Raw 2007 - $19.99

PSP
Dragon Ball Z: Shin Budokai - $14.99
SEGA Genesis Collection - $14.99
Sonic Rivals 2 - $14.99
SpongeBob Squarepants: The Yellow Avenger - $14.99
Test Drive Unlimited - $14.99
Tiger Woods PGA Tour 08 - $14.99

PS2
Barbie as The Island Princess - $14.99
Crash Nitro Kart - $14.99
Over the Hedge - $14.99
Shrek 2 - $14.99
Sonic Mega Collection Plus - $14.99
Sprint Cars: Road to Knoxville - $14.99

I'll go back to OfficeMax after Christmas and provide a more complete listing.

Happy holidays!

Last edited by a moderator:
wow nice find op! didn't know omax carried console games.. i usually just see that crappy PC poker stuff

will check it out tomorrow!

I have a feeling this is a one time use coupon but I'd be interested to find out from someone who tries. I get plastic $10 off $20 cards for Office Max from my work sometimes so I know they do that discount occasionally but I haven't seen one come through an email like this.

[quote name='avatar94']I have a feeling this is a one time use coupon but I'd be interested to find out from someone who tries. I get plastic $10 off $20 cards for Office Max from my work sometimes so I know they do that discount occasionally but I haven't seen one come through an email like this.[/quote]

The fine print says "Limit one per customer" so I don't think the coupon is one-time use.

Thanks OP.

[quote name='avatar94']I have a feeling this is a one time use coupon but I'd be interested to find out from someone who tries. I get plastic $10 off $20 cards for Office Max from my work sometimes so I know they do that discount occasionally but I haven't seen one come through an email like this.[/quote]

This is NOT a one time use coupon thankfully. :)

I've already used it a bunch of times and it even works on clearanced items for even bigger savings.

[quote name='freshzen']I think I might attempt to buy actual office supplies with this coupon :D[/quote]

Yeah, I may use it to purchase ink cartridges for my printer. This coupon would actually make them decently priced.

[quote name='SpeedBrkr']This is NOT a one time use coupon thankfully.
4abe17a1c80cbdd2aa241b70840879de.gif

I've already used it a bunch of times and it even works on clearanced items for even bigger savings.[/quote]

That's nice to know, thanks. Great post, this will save me quite a bit when totaled.

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='slidecage']if you dont have a way to get the DS online then stay away from TOUCHMASTER.... boring game offline[/quote]

I think you are confusing that with Clubhouse Games. Touchmaster is awesome by yourself. Clubhouse sucks by yourself.

Nice find OP!

[quote name='robbrism']I think you are confusing that with Clubhouse Games. Touchmaster is awesome by yourself. Clubhouse sucks by yourself.

Nice find OP![/quote]
I think you are right - Touchmaster is fantastic by yourself, especially with a couple beers.

Great coupon OP - thank you! Can't decide if I want some games or cheap CD/DVD binder sleeves...

This is a good and very useful coupon. I will definitely be using it as I need a mouse pad badly as I am not using one now (lol)! I was considering one at office max but I am really glad to have this coupon now.

[quote name='Lucci YaYo']anyone have any additional titles to list?[/quote]

Unfortunately that is pretty much the complete list, I might be missing 1 or 2 titles though.

Please note the store I visited had one small, prepacked display of the noted titles, the display was pretty much untouched ... only 2 copies of each title...and not likely they will be restocked...

Yeah there aren't going to be that many games at this sale, but you might find a title or 2 you want for 10$. I know my officemax only has a few games. This coupon is good for pretty much everything in the store though and you can combine items to get your total up to 20$ so its not a bust at all.

The OfficeMax in Dorchester (South Bay Center) is pretty much cleaned out. A few Cooking Mamas and Ben 10s, but that's it. I did come away with a Monster Jam which instantly became $22 in Blockbuster credit!

[quote name='benzene']Thanks for the coupon OP! I actually need to pick up some office supplies :)[/quote]

Same here! Almost picked up Cooking Mama DS ($19.99), but then I hesitate because it goes on sale for $9.99 sometimes... so, it would have been a waste of a coupon.

[quote name='Jello4250']The OfficeMax in Dorchester (South Bay Center) is pretty much cleaned out. A few Cooking Mamas and Ben 10s, but that's it. I did come away with a Monster Jam which instantly became $22 in Blockbuster credit![/quote]

That is why I mentioned Monster Jam, but please keep the BBV info in the proper thread.

Saw Big League Sports (Wii) for 19.99.

Picked up Sega Genesis Collection (14.99 before coupon - price not listed in OP).

Awesome coupon.

[quote name='hordak']Same here! Almost picked up Cooking Mama DS ($19.99), but then I hesitate because it goes on sale for $9.99 sometimes... so, it would have been a waste of a coupon.[/quote]

Went back and bought more office supplies yesterday! (Several b2g1 bins.) I love this unlimited use coupon... until 1/3. Thanks again OP! :)

I got three ink cartridges for my HP printer for about $20 thanks to this coupon. Right now they're running a sale buy 2, get 1 free on all Officemax brand re-manufactured ink.

Got skittles and Lego Star Wars CS for $11 after coupon. Might have to use it on the Toshiba 8GB flash drives they have for $17.99, originally $40 something. Just gotta find filler and bam!, an 8gb flash drive for $10.

[quote name='kube00']Got skittles and Lego Star Wars CS for $11 after coupon. Might have to use it on the Toshiba 8GB flash drives they have for $17.99, originally $40 something. Just gotta find filler and bam!, an 8gb flash drive for $10.[/quote]

Whoa, nice call on the 8gb usb. (for all those in need of backing up their ps3 hdd, this'll do!)

I only brought one coupon with me today and used it at staples since I still use a crappy DELL printer. $15 for black ink is pretty good.

[quote name='bg2001']Saw Big League Sports (Wii) for 19.99.

Picked up Sega Genesis Collection (14.99 before coupon - price not listed in OP).

Awesome coupon.[/quote]

New title and price updated, thanks! :cool:

[quote name='slowdive21']I only brought one coupon with me today and used it at staples since I still use a crappy DELL printer. $15 for black ink is pretty good.[/quote]

I guess Staples takes competitors coupons?

[quote name='Chitown021']I guess Staples takes competitors coupons?[/quote]

Agreed. Can someone elaborate on the details? Might go looking for good things at Staples if this is the case.

[quote name='Chitown021']I guess Staples takes competitors coupons?[/quote]

[quote name='hordak']Agreed. Can someone elaborate on the details? Might go looking for good things at Staples if this is the case.[/quote]

If there is a competitor near them they take any coupon. I pretty much always go to staples with OD or OM coupons.

[quote name='slowdive21']If there is a competitor near them they take any coupon. I pretty much always go to staples with OD or OM coupons.[/quote]

Thanks for clarifying that. It doesn't help me as there are at least two Office Max stores closer to me than Staples (I think they just opened the first one in KC a couple months ago) but I figured others in this thread might find the info useful.

bread's done
Back