Leisure Suit Larry: Box Office Bust $19.99 (PC) preorder @ EB/GS

Magna Cum Laude got censored initially, so I'm gonna wait and see what happens on that front before purchasing.

This one will be nothing like Magna Cum Laude. Team 17 (the Worms guys) are making it and they said awhile back that there will ne no nudity in it. Its going to be more suggestive, like the old-school Larry titles.

That said...this price doesnt seem like a good sign...

I love the Leisure series. I for one, will be picking this one up. I heard Artie Lange talking on the "Howard Stern" show about doing a voice-over in this game. I hope so, Artie RULES!!!

Odd, Amazon has it for 59. Wonder if the 39 is a mistake? Probably not since Eb has the official box art. Its too bad Al Lowe wasn't a part of these remakes but ill be picking this one up for sure at some point.

The game looks terrible. At least the last Larry game looked ok aesthetically speaking. Now everything looks plastic-y and the girls look like a combination of those bratz dolls and the blow-up doll that was in the teaser. There's probably a good reason why they haven't shown any gameplay since the initial teaser trailer and why its a budget title.

Seeing as how Sam and Max is going to get the XBL treatment, they should do the same with some of the older Larry titles. I think Larry 6 (CD/Talkie version) and 7 would still hold up ok.

[quote name='GeorgeCostanza']Odd, Amazon has it for 59. Wonder if the 39 is a mistake? Probably not since Eb has the official box art. Its too bad Al Lowe wasn't a part of these remakes but ill be picking this one up for sure at some point.[/quote]

actually it's at $29.99 for PS3/360. i'm pretty sure it'll be the correct price or that EB/GS will honor it if you preorder at that price

bread's done
Back